What's new

China swimmer Ye Shiwen 'clean', says British Olympic Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think australians have been treated far worse by indians and chinese then they have been treated by australians... hence why there is resentment

racism is a two way street!

getting back on topic

i think people are just suspicious of the chinese because of their history with steroids. People still remember the 1994 Rome swimming championships

Last edited by a moderator:
I see arrogance from west when their superiority gets challenged, especially from an Asian country. No body questioned about Michael Phelps's achievement when he crushed records one after another. US and Europe have always suffered from this complex feelings. Respect to the great swimmer:tup:

:rofl: Actually ,now I am 100% sure Ye shiwan is a prostitute. Hey, i'll tell you a secret mate. Indian guys are not attracted to women of east asian origin. We find their facial features just too Un-sexy. Show me a Chinese girl when I'm hard and it will give me a de-erection. Obviously your women care about skin colour. Yellow women will always be attracted to yellow males.

Yeah right. :lol: Indian men buy more skin whitening cream than the TOTAL sales of Coca Cola in India.

You think you can fool anyone? The whole world knows about your obsession.

I see arrogance from west when their superiority gets challenged, especially from an Asian country. No body questioned about Michael Phelps's achievement when he crushed records one after another. US and Europe have always suffered from this complex feelings. Respect to the great swimmer:tup:
Already explained in previous pages. Phelps' records are monitored over time and are known worldwide. After each victory, a drug test is administered and KEPT ON RECORD, by that I mean a sample of urine and/or blood, not just the paper result. Finally, this is not about medal count but about the time. So stop falling into this racist trap. You think nobody noticed that the Williams sisters of tennis when their skin color is black?

Ads Pressure Hong Kong Women to Whiten Up | Womens eNews

In Hong Kong two thirds of men prefer fairer skin, while half the local women wanted their men paler. Almost half of Asians aged 25 to 34 years used skin whiteners in a business that some analysts have said could be worth billions of dollars.
CNN.com - SKIN DEEP: Dying to be white - May 15, 2002

LOL , I can also post videos of chinese guys and girls trying to get rid of their mongoloid features , but I'll leave that for another day. Hey , watch out for the Ye Shiwan prostitute , i'm sure she'll impress everyone with her performance , if you know what I mean :')

Yes, that's what I said. :lol:

Though pay careful attention to this sentence: "Indian men buy more skin whitening cream than the TOTAL sales of Coca Cola in India."

:rofl: Actually ,now I am 100% sure Ye shiwan is a prostitute. Hey, i'll tell you a secret mate. Indian guys are not attracted to women of east asian origin. We find their facial features just too Un-sexy. Show me a Chinese girl when I'm hard and it will give me a de-erection. Obviously your women care about skin colour. Yellow women will always be attracted to yellow males.

I won't be surprised if you can't get 'it' up at all?

Already explained in previous pages. Phelps' records are monitored over time and are known worldwide. After each victory, a drug test is administered and KEPT ON RECORD, by that I mean a sample of urine and/or blood, not just the paper result. Finally, this is not about medal count but about the time. So stop falling into this racist trap. You think nobody noticed that the Williams sisters of tennis when their skin color is black?
Sir, I have huge respect for Phelps for what he achieved. My point is what i am reading in newspapers and watching in news channels about this chinese swimmer is nothing but an insult to a sports person.

this is what the losing indian teams do after their fast defeats: looking for a solution to stay in the games for just another minute! What after the minute expires? Trolling PDF and start practising on forums as mourners for funeral parlours!

This is what indian inferiority complex has reduced their country to, crying while the Chinese have just won their 15th Gold Medal, india the wretched pitiful country where a sandwich is regarded as a gold nugget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom