What's new

China swimmer Ye Shiwen 'clean', says British Olympic Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians like you are the prime target of the Australians, everyone in the world knows it. :lol:

im not indian ;).... im also not the one who think he sooo tough he has to threaten and call people nasty stuff like that on the internet... if he is so tough, let him back it up in real .... im not scared... ill be there waiting for him, but he probably wont because he is probably some geeky little nerd who could not punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

it alright to argue a bit on here.. but he took it too far.. lets see if he can back it up... im ready and waiting

im not indian ;).... im also not the one who think he sooo tough he has to threaten and call people nasty stuff like that on the internet... if he is so tough, let him back it up in real .... im not scared... ill be there waiting for him, but he probably wont because he is probably some geeky little nerd who could not punch his way out of a wet paper bag.

it alright to argue a bit on here.. but he took it too far.. lets see if he can back it up... im ready and waiting

Remember to film it too! And the media will refer to it as "Another beating of an Indian in Australia". :P

[QUOTE=amidamaru;3252369]you sick puppy... you can call people many names but something like that?? your disgusting.. your in australia.. tell you what lets meet in melbourne and we will see IF you can pummel my face you c***... we can meet a southern cross station.. but i promise after all is said and done, your the one going into hospital

and since your in australia, obviously you are a drug courier from china... why dont you fk off back to ur own crap country?? i will tell you why, because australia is 100 times better then your impoverished communist country, you want all the freedoms, all the opportunity australia has to offer, yet your an ungrateful piece of crap.... i said before about chinese deflecting things when the truth comes out.. since you accuse me of something there is absolutely no reference or proof of, your just admitting that you are in fact a paedo.. you probably came to australia as a refugee because your countrymen were going to hang you lol'

You have the audacity to come here and spout retarded and unfounded nonsense. Reread the crap you have posted and the bigoted and racist crap really reveals the true Australian psyche. I have as much right to be in this country as anyone else- Chinese have been in this country since near the beginning.
This country is up for grabs, whatever race your from. At the end of the day its aboriginal territory, not whites, Asian or blacks.
BTW, you suggest that I travel to Melbourne to meet you who I suspect to be a pedophile? You disgust me, Id pumel your *** to the morgue.

pmsl, is your comrade indian?? lol... no it will show some poofy little cumrag getting his face hammered by an aussie.

as i said, if he wants to rumble, bring it on... he the one big and tough who has to threaten people online because he is frustrated that his olympic team have to resort to drugs to win... he will probably take some steroids among other drugs to try to beat me up too lololol... i emphasise TRY... i really really do..

pmsl, is your comrade indian?? lol... no it will show some poofy little cumrag getting his face hammered by an aussie.

as i said, if he wants to rumble, bring it on... he the one big and tough who has to threaten people online because he is frustrated that his olympic team have to resort to drugs to win... he will probably take some steroids among other drugs to try to beat me up too lololol... i emphasise TRY... i really really do..

Typical loser mentality... if you can't win, then the other side must be cheating? :rofl:

I'm waiting for the video, though since it's another Indian getting beaten in Australia I will most likely be able to catch it on the news.

[QUOTE=amidamaru;3252369]you sick puppy... you can call people many names but something like that?? your disgusting.. your in australia.. tell you what lets meet in melbourne and we will see IF you can pummel my face you c***... we can meet a southern cross station.. but i promise after all is said and done, your the one going into hospital

and since your in australia, obviously you are a drug courier from china... why dont you fk off back to ur own crap country?? i will tell you why, because australia is 100 times better then your impoverished communist country, you want all the freedoms, all the opportunity australia has to offer, yet your an ungrateful piece of crap.... i said before about chinese deflecting things when the truth comes out.. since you accuse me of something there is absolutely no reference or proof of, your just admitting that you are in fact a paedo.. you probably came to australia as a refugee because your countrymen were going to hang you lol'

You have the audacity to come here and spout retarded and unfounded nonsense. Reread the crap you have posted and the bigoted and racist crap really reveals the true Australian psyche. I have as much right to be in this country as anyone else- Chinese have been in this country since near the beginning.
This country is up for grabs, whatever race your from. At the end of the day its aboriginal territory, not whites, Asian or blacks.
BTW, you suggest that I travel to Melbourne to meet you who I suspect to be a pedophile? You disgust me, Id pumel your *** to the morgue.

you have no right to be in this country.. your a toerag who has no respect for australia or australians.. if you dont like us so much, go back to your own country...

what i have said is true, china had a state run drug program for its athletes... china still does ANYTHING it can to win... just look at your badminton players lol.... china has not been in this country since the beginning, your kind only come here after the gold rush started..... this country is already established, it is not up for grabs.... and at the end of the day i am part aboriginal.. so go and fk urself

your the one who says you will pummel me.. so yeh sure come travel here and TRY... but in the end the result even if you are on drugs like your athletes.. your the one who will end up hurt and more disfigured then you already are...

as i said.. im ready and waitingm if your tough enough to threaten me, then threaten to murder me.. come and try it.. lets see what the outcome is

Typical loser mentality... if you can't win, then the other side must be cheating? :rofl:

I'm waiting for the video, though since it's another Indian getting beaten in Australia I will most likely be able to catch it on the news.

sure lets see if you feminine comrade here will actually come and try to make do on his threats... im ready bring it on

sure lets see if you feminine comrade here will actually come and try to make do on his threats... im ready bring it on

After it happens, I'll make sure to watch the news to see another Indian getting smashed in Australia. :wave:

After it happens, I'll make sure to watch the news to see another Indian getting smashed in Australia. :wave:

pmsl.. what you will see is the aussie version of making szechuan sauce

hey he threaten, let him back it up.. im waiting... but i think you are all talk.. big bravado.. no clout

[QUOTE=amidamaru;3252449]you have no right to be in this country.. your a toerag who has no respect for australia or australians.. if you dont like us so much, go back to your own country...

what i have said is true, china had a state run drug program for its athletes... china still does ANYTHING it can to win... just look at your badminton players lol.... china has not been in this country since the beginning, your kind only come here after the gold rush started..... this country is already established, it is not up for grabs.... and at the end of the day i am part aboriginal.. so go and fk urself

your the one who says you will pummel me.. so yeh sure come travel here and TRY... but in the end the result even if you are on drugs like your athletes.. your the one who will end up hurt and more disfigured then you already are...

as i said.. im ready and waitingm if your tough enough to threaten me, then threaten to murder me.. come and try it.. lets see what the outcome is

You disgust me. You are the embodiment of all that is wrong in Australia. You make unfounded and false allegations against Ye Shiwen, spout racist nonsense and cry foul when you get like for like. You then invite me to Melbourne station although I suspected you of being a pedophile following the great Aussie tradition. i also recall you admitting to be on centerlink payments(aussie dole) and justifying it by claiming that the government has taken away your rights to shoot kangaroos and live on the land.
Disgusting.

This country is up for grabs, whatever race. When I was at uni, majority of classmates are Asians (predominantly Chinese) setting themselves up to be this country's next generation of professionals. Where the fook are all the whites?

you have no right to be in this country.. your a toerag who has no respect for australia or australians.. if you dont like us so much, go back to your own country...

You disgust me. You are the embodiment of all that is wrong in Australia. You make unfounded and false allegations against Ye Shiwen, spout racist nonsense and cry foul when you get like for like. You then invite me to Melbourne station although I suspected you of being a pedophile following the great Aussie tradition.
Disgusting.

omg you really are stupid.. time will tell with ye.. but i know it will end up showing china is still a massive drug cheat... she is a drug cheat... your welcome to claim stephanie rice was a drug cheat in beijing if you like?? i do not care you can have your opinion... THAT is what is called like for like,.... what you have done is resorted to something different altogether... you can call me many names etc.. but what you said and then to threaten me, is going waaaaay overboard... just shows your frustration at losing an argument... in any case.. if china is seen suspiciously, you only have china to blame.. you made your bed you lay in it... your one of the biggest cheating countries in history! this is a fact... even at london look at your badminton players.. they try to cheat so they dont have to play and knock out fellow chinese in the medal race... pathetic and disgusting!..

you are the embodiment of everything wrong with australia.. as i sed.. go back to your own country.. that will make australia a lot better then having a scumbag drug addict like you here... you import all your heroin and other drugs to australia to sell "fu kien" etc... and i dont just invite you... YOU threatened to pummel me... all i am saying is ok, i will give you the chance.. come and TRY.... i know even if you bring 2 other people i will still beat you ... thats how confident i am.. and believe me, i have every reason to be confident ;) you got no idea

and i can also tell you, and i can prove this, there is more paedophiles and rapist in china then there is in australia lmao

and at the end of the day i am part aboriginal.. so go and fk urself

LOL, you're claiming to be an aboriginal now? :rofl:

No, in fact you are an Indian. It's the fault of other people that they can't tell the difference between Aboriginals and Indians, since both look the same, and both are actually very closely related in terms of genetics.

And neither one can win any Gold medals at the Olympics. :P

Chinese works much harder than you white people. A 10 Years old chinese girl can play better piano then a mature white people. U think shes doping? No its hard work. The way to success. The same as Phelps worked hard for his 9 medals 2008. also the 15 Years old girl from Lithunia. But the last one nobody questions her win, cause she is not a "dangerouse communism compatitor".

One day we should free Australia, before the Aborigines vanish. How came it that white people are in Australia?

Chinese works much harder than you white people. A 10 Years old chinese girl can play better piano then a mature white people. U think shes doping? No its hard work. The way to success. The same as Phelps worked hard for his 9 medals 2008. also the 15 Years old girl from Lithunia. But the last one nobody questions her win, cause she is not a "dangerouse communism compatitor".

One day we should free Australia, before the Aborigines vanish. How came it that white people are in Australia?

i know many 10 year olds who can play the piano better then adults.. and they are not chinese.. so there goes your theory

china harder working then us?? yeh right.. i have worked with many many asians, and while they do work a lot of hours... i would not call them harder workers... i remember a few chinese workmates.. i was able to do twice the amount of work they done in the same amount of time.. so once again there goes your theory.

i know many 10 year olds who can play the piano better then adults.. and they are not chinese.. so there goes your theory

china harder working then us?? yeh right.. i have worked with many many asians, and while they do work a lot of hours... i would not call them harder workers... i remember a few chinese workmates.. i was able to do twice the amount of work they done in the same amount of time.. so once again there goes your theory.

U just admit that success depends on talent and hard work... thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom