What's new

China takes over Nepal

Yeah Right, you wish ! It is the Maoists who detest India, not ordinary Nepalese. Nepal has been going downhill ever since Maoists tokk over this beautiful country.

You mean in 1 week the Maoists have managed to bring Nepal to its knees. That must be a world record. Actually I thought the present Nepal PM was purchased by India and the article is merely disinformation and propaganda to maintain pressure on Bhattarai so he delivers on his secret promises to New Delhi.

I appreciate Nepal government for looking forward to improve relations with China on one hand and continue its friendly relations with India on the other hand.

Someday, I don't mind a joint Chinese army base in Nepal. ^^

India already annexed Sikkim by a bloody oppression.

what do you expect scared Himalaya nations to do? all small nations around India should united to fight any possible invasion.

what do you expect scared Himalaya nations to do? all small nations around India should united to fight any possible invasion.

India annexed Sikkim without any operation ;)

atleast get ur facts right when u accuse us of something..even if they are baseless

haha...good morning..wake up from dreams :)
Sikkim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you know this gentleman?
bhaichung-bhutia.jpg

....... and apparently Hindu Nepal detests Hindu India????

.....it is in the same way your master Saudi Arab detests Iran...
It is the same way ....you guys are forced to to cry for your independence due to so much love by your beloved Pak** brothers and get your country called Bangladesh......
It is the same way Iran and Iraq fought war with each other more than 10 years...
Do you still need more example????

lol at these articles.... Only for pressurizing Indian Govt..

I have always wanted to increase the no. of Gurkha Soldiers in IA...

I disagree with the "take over" part as if Beijing is directly managing Nepal. China does however have significant influence in Nepal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom