What's new

China targets illegal foreigners with stringent law

S. Koreans are number one foreigners visiting China?

WTF! Excuse my mid-west expression, but according to the "Korean" in this forum, SKoreans hate China. He must be shooting excrement with his mouth straightly from his yellow guts....

LOL, you know there's a part of Beijing suburb that's completely made up by S. Koreans, they are all over northern China. They love it.

That may or may not be true, but the Chinese who come to Canada have a lot of money. Even if Chinese are going to other countries illegally, most are hardworking wanting to better themselves economically and NOT cause problems.

On the other hand, these spoiled foreigners who go to China are mostly lowlifes teaching English, mongering and causing trouble for the locals. Chinese authorities are too scared to deal with them for the most part, which is sad. If a Chinese commit a minor felony while visiting USA, they will get a good taste of American justice.

I'm just saying that most Chinese people need to grow some 'balls'. I saw a video where two drunk blacks were causing trouble in Russia. One Russian guy tripped the one black guy and pinned him down, the other black guy got angry and shouted at the camera man threatening to beat him up. The Russian camera guy said,"Hey I don't want to have to beat you. I just want to know why are you causing trouble in my homeland? You are a guess in my country so you should act accordingly." Now I thought, wow, that was awesome. The black guy's face looked so shocked and he backed down and picked up his friend and left. That statement had more effect than actually beating up the uncivilized negro.

I don't see this happening in China even if it was just one foreigner causing trouble in the presence of a handful Chinese people. No one would dare to say anything. :hitwall:
也许你没有看到,在伦敦,相当数量的中国人在卖淫,卖毒品,偷东西。我很羞耻但很不幸,我们的同胞在做这样的事情。在日本东京,你去红灯区看看,有多少中国女孩子在做皮肉生意。

也许你没有看到,在伦敦,相当数量的中国人在卖淫,卖毒品,偷东西。我很羞耻但很不幸,我们的同胞在做这样的事情。在日本东京,你去红灯区看看,有多少中国女孩子在做皮肉生意。

我知道因此我不開心. 我恨中國人利用自己人. 做任何事情的錢 :sad:. 不過,依家我說起呢個post 的題目. 我希望就快多啲中國人示多”吉士”.不畀老外欺凌我地!

ban all western NGOs.
ban all western media.
put all foreigners entering and living in china in a biometric database.

and enforce the laws.
enforcement of laws in china is very poor.

Lol you got banned.
Now this proves this forum has better law enforcement.

Kick all the illegal foreigners out.

The golden day for non-skilled foreigners in China has passed unfortunately.

China targets illegal foreigners with stringent law
Last Updated: Saturday, June 30, 2012, 18:32

top news for today

Back
Top Bottom