What's new

China to get access to Pakistan bases?

In fact that's exactly China has considered....avoid war in it's territory but fight it from a proxy state and minimise damage to 1. Chinese Civilians (and save any political opposition/pressure to CCP) 2. avoid any threat to industries/financial sector.

China is not USA or USSR.
China has no track record of doing such things.

Any such agreement with China would make India and US do the same which certainly China would not like. I don't think this is a possibility in current scenario. There remains a chance of limited skirmish b/w India and China short of full scale war and involvement of PLAAF and IAF.

China is not USA or USSR.
China has no track record of doing such things.

China do have..... 1950-1975....Chinese army fought against it's rivals in Vietnam, North Korea.

Also China do have track record of bullying it's neighbours (HK, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam)...annexing territories of Sri Lanka, Nepal, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and soon Pakistan..... Has long standing territorial dispute with India, Japan, Russia.
In short....depending too much on China will not be healthy for Pakistan especially seeing China as it's Messiah...they already have most of the vital infrastructure assets of Pakistan, mortgaged to them.

China do have..... 1950-1975....Chinese army fought against it's rivals in Vietnam, North Korea.

Also China do have track record of bullying it's neighbours (HK, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam)...annexing territories of Sri Lanka, Nepal, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei and soon Pakistan..... Has long standing territorial dispute with India, Japan, Russia.
In short....depending too much on China will not be healthy for Pakistan especially seeing China as it's Messiah...they already have most of the vital infrastructure assets of Pakistan, mortgaged to them.
Such a BS that I don't even know where to start response.
Drink too much cow piss?

Any such agreement with China would make India and US do the same which certainly China would not like.
One word "IRAN"
US will never risk its troops in the line of direct Chinese fire. Thats why Undia is there.
Bali from US to China

Pakistan will not engage in anything that overtly involves participation unless there is compulsion to do so to prevent direct hostilities with India or it provides a strategic advantage of such great proportions as to equate forcing India into settling the Kashmir dispute.

I Agree with you on your statement. This is most likely going to play out this way, finally

If Chinese airforce can use bases in Pakistan, Ladakh will be indefensible for India, but that will bring our war to Pakistan which I don't think China will consider.
We will be happy to fight together

If war breaks out its very imp that china wins.so pakistan will help. both countries cannt afford india as regional power supported by West.if india wins West will heavily invest in india military for permanent containment of china...so
As we say in punjabi...Nath dalna zarrori hai

And they have in fact better than yours, you have in kilotons, they have in megatons ranges, if you will destroy Chinese cities infrastructure what happen to delhi/Mumbai/Calcutta etc etc:p:;):enjoy:
No problem.
It comes with repercussions.
If push comes to shove. We can finish pakistan n china with nukes.
I am sure even in a smallest of infrection governments take call to keep it ready.

No problem.
It comes with repercussions.
If push comes to shove. We can finish pakistan n china with nukes.
I am sure even in a smallest of infrection governments take call to keep it ready.
So you want India to become nuclear waste land

is this a big deal? Yeah, we have a new NK here now.

Well welcome the US fifth fleet!

Back
Top Bottom