What's new

China to sends troops to North Korea

Chinese fear of racism, it can split the country.

Rome is great.
Because it doesn't care origin, unlike Athens and Sparta.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Chinese fear of racism, it can split the country.

Rome is great.
Because it doesn't care origin, unlike Athens and Sparta.

Racism isn't a problem in China, but regionism is.

fake news!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not care about political disputes, i even have family that was killed by the Japanese, does that mean i should hate Japanese people?

What's the point of insulting them?

Since when did me calling out a racist have anything to do with opposing China? :lol:

Yea it happens constantly and you know it, basically i hear Russia is poor, Russia only survives off of oil, the J-20 is sooooo much better than the pak-fa, Russian are skinheads, Russians are Racists, Russians stole our land, Russians are brain drained...ect. Most of the time i stumble upon this nonesense without any provocation.

I haven't said anything bad about Russia yet. I am not a racist, I judge countries by how they are represented, and koreans are not representing themselves well. I was not a racist against koreans until they have shown to me that they are not deserving of respect. Showing disrespect for public property, behaving immaturely at age 20+, talking about how "Chinese are unfit to use a Korean ball", breaking school property and denying it in the face of overwhelming evidence, behaving violently towards other students, they are worse than animals. I have only seen white people behave this terribly before but the Koreans make them look like nothing.

I think you would not like to translate the replies.
Illusion! Everything is illusion!
60859333.gif

I think you would not like to translate the replies.
Illusion! Everything is illusion!
60859333.gif

If Chinese do have feelings, they would long for direct access to Sea of Japan, for ages. In minutes, they can land their rockets in Hokaido. :azn:

But the thing is no one likes Kim Jon Il, every1 hated him. Even we Chinese. Get rid of him would save many lives in NK and would help NK into a moder country like little SK.

Ok.. appreciate your pov. In that case why not get rid of him now? That will save lot of innocent lives & the suffering of people. Why wait till US goes away? It will only prolong the suffering of innocents!!

Ok.. appreciate your pov. In that case why not get rid of him now? That will save lot of innocent lives & the suffering of people. Why wait till US goes away? It will only prolong the suffering of innocents!!

In the eyes of ^%$#% the suffering is not that important.
19976311.gif

China denies troops being sent to North Korea

China's Foreign Ministry on Monday denied a media report of Republic of Korea (South Korea) saying the country would send troops to a city in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea).

The report is "totally groundless," Hong Lei, the spokesman of the ministry spoke in response to a media question at a regular press conference.

Chosunilbo llbo, a Seoul-based newspaper quoted an anonymous official on its website on Monday that China and the DPRK are "in discussion of stationing Chinese soldiers in the city of Rason."

China denies troops being sent to DPRK

1, North Korea is a buffer.
2, The Chinese people want to make money, not war.

The Japanese do not like Chinese.
The Taiwanese do not like Chinese.
The Indian do not like Chinese.
The Mongolian do not like Chinese.
The Russian do not like Chinese.
The Indonesian do not like Chinese.
What is the reason? Not Racism? Yes.
Just like Chinese do not like Korean

what?
that's like saying i'm black and racist against blacks.
they are chinese. at least ethnically.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom