What's new

China to sends troops to North Korea

what?
that's like saying i'm black and racist against blacks.
they are chinese. at least ethnically.

Well this is more of a regionist thing. Kinda like how a New Yorker may look down upon Southerners.

I sense a multi-page contention coming lol. Come on why don't we just sit down, calm down, relax, sip a cup of tea, and work things out like gentlemen?

you're all racist. even USA treats mexicans on the border better.
:pop:

what?
that's like saying i'm black and racist against blacks.
they are chinese. at least ethnically.

they have a choice when registering they can put on "han" or something else, over 90% put themselves down as han, han IS chinese this would mean they hate literally themselves

It's very selfish to break Korean into 2 country just for make China safe.
Without China's interfering Korean war, the north Korean people were as rich as south Korean people today.

Sir its seems u r very mature nd knowledgeable person, sir,I want 2 know wat r u views about ur Southern neighbor India nd do u think in future there wil b a big war between India nd China.

The Japanese do not like Chinese.
The Taiwanese do not like Chinese.
The Indian do not like Chinese.
The Mongolian do not like Chinese.
The Russian do not like Chinese.
The Indonesian do not like Chinese.
What is the reason? Not Racism? Yes.
Just like Chinese do not like Korean
Sir, i wud differ wit u tat Indians hate Chinese we dont hate chinese ppl,we hate CCP govt. of China th biggest example of Indo-China love is in Canada nd Singapore Indian male nd Chinese female marriage is th fastest growng inter marriages in those regions.

Sir, i wud differ wit u tat Indians hate Chinese we dont hate chinese ppl,we hate CCP govt. of China th biggest example of Indo-China love is in Canada nd Singapore Indian male nd Chinese female marriage is th fastest growng inter marriages in those regions.

So you admit Indian men are loser yellow fever just like fat white ESL losers?

Unless U.S. and SK army cross the current demilitarization zone, I see almost zero possibility for a major deployment of PLA into NK.

Apparently, NK won't pay our military expense. China is not interested in put her soldiers into NK to just make those kim pigs feel better.

nobody should have a problem with it , because US has some army present in SK, so china has some in NK, fair game

LOL China proud to have north korea as an allie?

LOL
LOL

Ruthless scums of this world, Kimmy is a modern day hitler

The Kim junior is no leader material. If the Chinese wants to secure its "turf" in North Korea, Mr. China really needs to send serious troops to North Korea to crank the deplorable heir up. Are Chinese smart enough to do that? I guess not. All Mr. China is going to do is watching at sidelines while pumping useless resources into failure.
Yeah.

The Kim junior is no leader material. If the Chinese wants to secure its "turf" in North Korea, Mr. China really needs to send serious troops to North Korea to crank the deplorable heir up. Are Chinese smart enough to do that? I guess not. All Mr. China is going to do is watching at sidelines while pumping useless resources into failure.
Yeah.

Yeah this useless failure can probably nuke beijing if he gets desperate enough and there's nothing worthy of nuking in North Korea.

We have much to learn from the US on the subject of propping up dictators.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom