What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google "British atrocities in India". I'm not gonna waste my time.
You are but another example of your failed education system that can't produce one university in the top 200.

Live in the U.S. in north carolina.... say Hi to Barack for me

i can safely say our men had the balls to protect our women from horny japanese and mongolians...
yes, we were a divided nation, no unity back than... NOW its a different story...

LOL Mongolians came to India too if you learned any history. And yeah they raped the S**t out of your women as well. British ruled your country for 200 years. A British gentleman only need ask and a Indian Low Caste girl would come over and bend over gladly for him.

Rape of Nanking is nothing for China or the Chinese people to be ashamed of. It is a barbaric and deprived people who use rape as a weapon of war that should feel shame and dishonor.

LOL Mongolians came to India too if you learned any history. And yeah they raped the S**t out of your women as well. British ruled your country for 200 years. A British gentleman only need ask and a Indian Low Caste girl would come over and bend over gladly for him.

No sorry i don't recall this i don't neither you or i have the age to witness this... talk out of ur brain and not ur arse... lol

for mongolians, that WAS NEPAL!!! good JOB in ur history... i watched MULAN enough said...!!!! MONGOLAINS RAPED !

No sorry i don't recall this i don't neither you or i have the age to witness this... talk out of ur brain and not ur arse... lol

Yeah they invaded, and they stayed quite a while. Well perhaps you talk out of your a** because you lack a brain but the rest of us are different.

Mongol invasions of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

for mongolians, that WAS NEPAL!!! good JOB in ur history... i watched MULAN enough said...!!!! MONGOLAINS RAPED !

LOL. learning history from Disney movies. I can see what level of education Indians have all right.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Mughal = Turco-Mongol

I hope they revoke your H1-B. You are obviously not useful.

I am actually a student, and I assume a dual citizenship with India-America. they should revoke yours...because you are back stabber and if you don't like America get out of the country

I am actually a student, and I assume a dual citizenship with India-America. they should revoke yours...because you are back stabber and if you don't like America get out of the country

A crappy student that learns history from Disney movies. Yes you shall be quite useful. Why do Indians keep thinking that you need to suck up to American policies to be American. Its called the land of the Free, and we can think whatever we want.

Being useless however is enough to get kicked out though.

@Indian and Chinese brethren, stop fighting and keep the thread civil.

What does "I assume a dual citizenship with India-America" actually mean ??
You are certainly no English major.

I am an American born abroad with a US State Dept birth certificate. You get the heck out.

What does "I assume a dual citizenship with India-America" actually mean ??
You are certainly no English major.

I am an American born abroad with a US State Dept birth certificate. You get the heck out.

Wait so you are here to criticize my diction, and demand me to leave the U.S. acknowledging the fact that I am a American citizen...
I think i should drive down to D.C. and castrate you like the Chinese should have done to your father, LOL I have more rights to ask you to leave, u anchor baby... HAHA we don't need more progenies like your selves, gimme you adress so i can come and castrate u

LOL and

Wait so you are here to criticize my diction, and demand me to leave the U.S. acknowledging the fact that I am a American citizen...
I think i should drive down to D.C. and castrate you like the Chinese should have done to your father, LOL I have more rights to ask you to leave, u anchor baby... HAHA we don't need more progenies like your selves, gimme you adress so i can come and castrate u

LOL and

LOL. The only anchor baby here is you. You can't even form a full sentence because your Indian parents haven't done anything for your education.

Castrate, hell you never had balls in the first place. Castrating someone like you would only give you an excuse for why you're so spineless.

LOL and

943222736-i3d-server-do-you-play-most-css-not-sure-if-troll-just-very-stupid.jpg

You didn't fight at all. You were colonized for 200 plus years. Thats unprecedented in history and you should be proud of it. You were slaves for over 200 years and you got freed.

They didn't need to rape your women. Your women would willingly spread their legs for a superior white man who had money.

What a primitive! Pure shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom