What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
Maybe you should move over to Bharat Rakshak. Plenty of people there that talk and think exactly as you do. You can talk into an echo chamber and there are very few Chinese members there to refute your statements.

^^ Please delete that offensive post. That victim had nothing to do with this troll.

A lot of women have been brutally raped all over the world, including India. No civilized person can get any happiness from it.

Let those trolls stew in their juices, let's not disrespect victims of war and horror.

Rape was unnecessary. Indian women offered themselves like whores while their men served drinks and held the fans.

What Britain did to India is the best thing that ever happened. Not only did they civilized a a bunch of people who are no less greater than the average Indian monkey, they also gave you guys a bunch of territory and created what is today known as 'India'.

Does this apply to youR "all weather ally" Pakistan as well? Or is your hate selective to the Indian part of the British Raj?
Wonder what they have to say about your comments. Thats being a bad guest from where I sit

PS: All human beings evolved from Monkeys....Unless you think you're a product of Dragon sperm....
AND I am not suggesting that Chinese Dragon had sex with your mom...FYI!

Please dont harm Taiwan, I wanna see those Beetle Nut Girls ! :D

Does this apply to youR "all weather ally" Pakistan as well? Or is your hate selective to the Indian part of the British Raj?
Wonder what they have to say about your comments. Thats being a bad guest from where I sit

PS: All human beings evolved from Monkeys....Unless you think you're a product of Dragon sperm....
AND I am not suggesting that Chinese Dragon had sex with your mom...FYI!

Only India, my friend. Only India.

:cheers:

Well explain...Because last I checked.....Pakistanis were equally part of the British Raj as we were...

Simple. Indians started trolling so I troll back.

What does Pakistan have to do with this? Indians just love trying to drag others down eh?

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom