What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistics can hide more than they reveal.

One can see that the countries like these are higher in per capita income than the Superpower China.

Namibia
Angola
Dominica
Gabon (double per capita income of the Superpower)
Libya
Chile
and so on

I won't think it is necessarily embarrassing for China. One has to see things in the historical context.

Not sure why someone else would try to use Japan and Korea to score points! I can think of only one reason.

I happen to think GDP is a horrible indicator. I purposely left it vague. Do you honestly think development is higher in Africa than East Asia ? Are you that delusional?
Since logic has never been your strong point, thanks for sharing a list of loser African countries with a GDP per capita much, much, much greater than 'shining' India.
awesome.jpg

those trolling indians are as disgusting as those rats in the sewer, actually those are the ones in trolling mode in either Pakistani or chinese threads...
you are the ones giving india the bad name

I happen to think GDP is a horrible indicator. I purposely left it vague. Do you honestly think development is higher in Africa than East Asia ? Are you that delusional?
Since logic has never been your strong point, thanks for sharing a list of loser African countries with a GDP per capita much, much, much greater than 'shining' India.
awesome.jpg

WHile in my professional life i have learned to love the chinese tactical war of words and even adopted it usefully in sevral situation but nobody has nailed it as good as you!

awesome.jpg

I always wanted that storm-trooper costume.

not really, india's size is only 100 times larger, so according your logic only 180k missiles were needed. But there is not many valuable targets in india, so far less units will do.

100 times larger? are you arithmetically challenged?????

So what did I miss? What countries have been nuked so far? Anyone racially abused yet?

I guess that's what the chinese do, talk out of proportions... HAHA still this redguard gets on this forum despite his government's red Fire Wall that block almost all internet acess

He didn't talk out of proportion. He was being kind and gave you South Tibet. I'm sure Taiwan claims that entire appendage sticking out of the right side of India.

I guess that's what the chinese do, talk out of proportions... HAHA still this redguard gets on this forum despite his government's red Fire Wall that block almost all internet acess

LOL. Like how you lie through your teeth about labor prices in China and India? Lie through your teeth about TATA being the largest employer in Britain. Yeah Indians lie blatantly and have no shame about it.

And seriously how about you get the F**k out of my country you useless piece of S**t. America doesn't need retards like you.

What are you? 15? :what:

So what did I miss? What countries have been nuked so far? Anyone racially abused yet?

Well initially there were lots of this :blah: that led to lots of this :flame: and later some of :hitwall: mostly due to many of these :crazy: people I doubt we will be seeing any of this :cheers: soon

I think I am gonna :suicide: :suicide2:

you will get a ban very soon so to teach you how to behave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom