What's new

China tops list of countries with highest number of prisoners

Kuru

Reaction score
Country
India

China tops list of countries with highest number of prisoners​

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, I would like to break the sad news that China has the highest number of prisoners in the world. Currently, I do not know if this number includes the Uyghurs that are in the Xinjiang concentration camps but we should soon find it out with the help of our friends in China.

1693079705227.png

I request all my Chinese friends on this forum to avoid criticizing CCP or Xi. Also, please continue to deny anything that is critical to China, and call it a propaganda, lie and conspiracy of the west. This is the only way to keep out of CCP Jail. I am worried for your and your family's safety so please stay vigilant just like those CCP cameras outside your house.

this number is very misleading. It only counts prisoners inside prisons. China has another 1,5B prisoners that are outside prison walls. CCP is smart that way and hopes to complete the Great Wall of China soon

US is still the top, with only one fourth of China's population

this number is very misleading. It only counts prisoners inside prisons. China has another 1,5B prisoners that are outside prison walls. CCP is smart that way and hopes to complete the Great Wall of China soon
lol, are they called Dalits?

Top 10 Countries with the most people in prison 2023​

微信图片_20230827115848.png

Last edited:

With a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, I would like to break the sad news that China has the highest number of prisoners in the world. Currently, I do not know if this number includes the Uyghurs that are in the Xinjiang concentration camps but we should soon find it out with the help of our friends in China.

View attachment 948912

I request all my Chinese friends on this forum to avoid criticizing CCP or Xi. Also, please continue to deny anything that is critical to China, and call it a propaganda, lie and conspiracy of the west. This is the only way to keep out of CCP Jail. I am worried for your and your family's safety so please stay vigilant just like those CCP cameras outside your house.
isn't this due to their sheer population size?

and the striking down of protests has worked well for stability and economic prosperity in China, i'll give them that.

View attachment 948912

LOl, all the over 1.4 billion slum dogs in the Hindu la la land live in Cuckoo's Nest prisons.

At least in China, it is safe.

With so many prisoners per capital is US safer? You have smash and grab and shooting happening every other day.

I’m glad my Chinese friends on this forum are really listening to my advice 👇

I request all my Chinese friends on this forum to avoid criticizing CCP or Xi. Also, please continue to deny anything that is critical to China, and call it a propaganda, lie and conspiracy of the west. This is the only way to keep out of CCP Jail.

Please keep safe distance from CCP. Thanks.

India is the heaven of rapists, corrupt officials, scammers. That's why there aren't so many people in jial.

loL, Check out how many are being shot everyday in US and then speak, we even have a dedicated mega stick thread for it in PDF US section.
Good going buddy. Deny everything that is critical to China and keep yourself safe 👍

Thanks for listening to my advise.

The main reason why India has the highest rape case in the world is that the police are corrupt and incompetent, human rights are extremely backward, a large number of Indian women are raped, and rapists are not punished. the

This is why India has the largest population in the world, but the number of prisoners in prisons lags behind that of the United States.

There is a huge amount of crime in India that goes unpunished.

Members of the Indian Congress, there are a large number of criminals, criminal crimes are the worst crimes, and crimes go unpunished.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom