What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

Somehow I realy admire PLA. They never get injured, never get killed ! Amazing force.
On June 15, two serious injuries, around 20 minor/light injuries. From a person who participated in the clash as part of the PLAGF construction corp.

Lol! Be updated.

We have taken back close to 9000 Sq Kms of our pre-1962 territory.

Shh...
Let them think they are winning this.

Using Tibetian SSF has ramifications that reach Lhasa.
CCP & PLA are obviously petrified....
The fanboys can fantasise what ever, reality is quiet frightening for the PLA.
All it takes is a spark and they just might lose Tibet.

Shh...
Let them think they are winning this.

Using Tibetian SSF has ramifications that reach Lhasa.
CCP & PLA are obviously petrified....
The fanboys can fantasise what ever, reality is quiet frightening for the PLA.
All it takes is a spark and they just might lose Tibet.
Trust me if the PLA just suddenly left Tibet and left the doors wide open, the Indians would still have an extremely difficult time capturing Lhasa thanks to their terrible supply lines and logistics. You guys couldn't even save your fellow wounded soldiers until the next time, by which time they have already frozen to death or bleed out. It's bad enough to be hit by a spiked club and still be alive ... add freezing temperatures on top of it and you are really talking about a torturous death. I'm sure the last thoughts of those Indian soldiers were them cursing out their fellow servicemen rather than the Chinese for not coming to their aid.
Probably this ->

View attachment 666294

All Hail Xitler.
Bruh this has been proven to be an image in the Korean War ... :crazy:

Trust me if the PLA just suddenly left Tibet and left the doors wide open, the Indians would still have an extremely difficult time capturing Lhasa thanks to their terrible supply lines and logistics.

Why would you think we have any intention of capturing Lhasa?

Show me which MEA statement acknowledged it, it was from the Tibetan exile government genius. Indian did not acknowledge those two butt boys. Officially we alresdy stated, we do not want to escalate with India and its already a hint our causlatues were much much lower if revealed. We captured 60 and released them without a single getting killed, if you killed 35 or 100 as claimed, those 60 would have been coming bck in body bags, even until today GOI did not acknowledge 60 captured. Lol
Show me the official communique of the Tibetan Exile Government, genius. Not rumors reported by some media. And the Indian government gave full state honors to the officer who died. If there was infact a firing incident, then there would be return fire, given Chinese soldiers are death-proof I'm pretty sure, your government does not even acknowledge such an incident, rest is your fantasy fiction to cover for the losers who lost the strategic height.

i would request the mods to please stop the orgy of indian members on all threads related to Laddakh conflict. theres absolutely nothing of substance and no information on these threads due to their continuous trolling. here is a 33 pages of a useless thread as an example. and also for Pakistani and Chinese members to not to feed the trolls. @waz @PakSword

OK guys.. Let me just check this thread for trolling. Anyone found trolling will be getting warnings/ infractions.

Show me the official communique of the Tibetan Exile Government, genius. Not rumors reported by some media. And the Indian government gave full state honors to the officer who died. If there was infact a firing incident, then there would be return fire, given Chinese soldiers are death-proof I'm pretty sure, your government does not even acknowledge such an incident, rest is your fantasy fiction to cover for the losers who lost the strategic height.
Numb numb, official communique? Its not even a recognized government, they revealed it to the international press, GOI tried to cover it up. So where is the official MEA statement saying that butt boy got killed? State honors? I don't even think they get pension, they are just second rated cannon fodder brainwash by Brahmins like how you guys brainwash dalits. They were buried in secret within the Tibetan community. Only some unofficial pics from Internet.. Lol

Just now, three kicked out for a few days for trolling..

Rest of the members should behave. I am not in a mood to give any leeway to break the rules constantly.

Numb numb, official communique? Its not even a recognized government, they revealed it to the international press, GOI tried to cover it up. So where is the official MEA statement saying that butt boy got killed? State honors? I don't even think they get pension, they are just second rated cannon fodder brainwash by Brahmins like how you guys brainwash dalits. They were buried in secret within the Tibetan community. Only some unofficial pics from Internet.. Lol
haha you said it was first declared by Tibetan government in exile, now you're saying they're not recognized so their official statement does not matter? :enjoy: I reiterate, they never made any comments. The casualty was first reported by Indian media people on the ground, then the Tibetan paper picked it up. Regardless, his unit does not come under the Indian Army, but under the Intel agency- R&AW. MEA does not give any such statements.
Now, again rest of your BS is ignored like the so called Army that do not even pledge allegiance to it's country.

Back
Top Bottom