What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

you meanhow it states that the refugees you support are actually pedophiles. Then again it is not out of Indian character to support pedophilia
Do you have any proof that all 100,000 Chinese refugees who begged their way to refuge in India are pedophiles? Or did you just read it in some Communist propaganda leaflet?

they're not Chinese. they're stateless. burden of proof is on you to show Chinese passports.
They are Chinese citizens. Proof of burden is on you to show that the Chinese Government has said they are not Chinese citizens.

They are Chinese citizens. Proof of burden is on you to show that the Chinese Government has said they are not Chinese citizens.

nope, that's not how it works. you can't even deport refugees if you don't have their passport, they're officially stateless without them. so unless they produce passports or national IDs, they have nothing to do with China and are just stateless refugees.

nope, that's not how it works. you can't even deport refugees if you don't have their passport, they're officially stateless without them. so unless they produce passports or national IDs, they have nothing to do with China and are just stateless refugees.
Nope. Many refugees migrate and seek refuge without passports. If the Chinese Govt has specifically said that Tibetans are stateless, post it here.

Nope. Many refugees migrate and seek refuge without passports. If the Chinese Govt has specifically said that Tibetans are stateless, post it here.

Tibetans aren't stateless. They have Chinese passports. Indians in India claiming to be Tibetan are either Indians, or are stateless.

Tibetans aren't stateless. They have Chinese passports. Indians in India claiming to be Tibetan are either Indians, or are stateless.
Technically he is right ... the Tibetans escaping to India in the 50s were indeed Chinese citizens since Tibet formally became part of the People's Republic of China in 1950. To say they are not Chinese refugees would mean to say Tibet is not part of China.

Technically he is right ... the Tibetans escaping to India in the 50s were indeed Chinese citizens since Tibet formally became part of the People's Republic of China in 1950. To say they are not Chinese refugees would mean to say Tibet is not part of China.

If they don't have passports they're stateless just like how ISIS members who threw away their EU and Syrian passports are treated as stateless terrorists.

haha you said it was first declared by Tibetan government in exile, now you're saying they're not recognized so their official statement does not matter? :enjoy: I reiterate, they never made any comments. The casualty was first reported by Indian media people on the ground, then the Tibetan paper picked it up. Regardless, his unit does not come under the Indian Army, but under the Intel agency- R&AW. MEA does not give any such statements.
Now, again rest of your BS is ignored like the so called Army that do not even pledge allegiance to it's country.
I said it was first stated by Tibetan goverment in exile to the press, GOI was hiding it. Until today no official statement from GOI. Only legitimate states with a foreign ministry can issue communiques mate.

So where is the GOI statement, please show me? Or are Tibetans of a lower class of people befitting lower status? Or are you embarrassed we shot 2 dead? How many more are gonna be classified as accidents? Initially your government tried covering up the 20 dead Popsicles, it was due to internal whistle blowing which forced them to admit it. I still remember exactly how GOI tried to deny any Indians died to save face. Lol

MEA does not give statements! It doesn't matter who gives statement, has any Indian government army or polity given recognition to this dead butt boy? NONE. SO JUST ADMIT IT. STOP TWISTING LIKE A TYPICAL YINDOO.

I said it was first stated by Tibetan goverment in exile to the press, GOI was hiding it. Until today no official statement from GOI. Only legitimate states with a foreign ministry can issue communiques mate.

So where is the GOI statement, please show me? Or are Tibetans of a lower class of people befitting lower status? Or are you embarrassed we shot 2 dead? How many more are gonna be classified as accidents? Initially your government tried covering up the 20 dead Popsicles, it was due to internal whistle blowing which forced them to admit it. I still remember exactly how GOI tried to deny any Indians died to save face. Lol

MEA does not give statements! It doesn't matter who gives statement, has any Indian government army or polity given recognition to this dead butt boy? NONE. SO JUST ADMIT IT. STOP TWISTING LIKE A TYPICAL YINDOO.
Actually no, it was first stated by media, not the Tibetan govt. Regardless the Indian government need not always declare it's casualties when it comes to covert intel agencies.

I wrote in simple English, it's only the Indian government that declares the casualties in the first place to the families or to the press regarding the death of soldiers or injured personnel clearly shows. There is only the military in the Ladakh LAC region, any information comes directly from the military. So how can the government initially cover up then declare dead soldiers? lol The question is what happened to the Chinese, are they deathproof and injury proof? If any soldier died after someone fired a gun, why do you think we are not doing the same? Do you have any information on your injured and/or dead little weeds?

Persecuted minorities escaping their nations don't have papers. Let me know where PR of China has said they are Indians or are stateless.

How do they prove they are the Chinese citizen escape to India from tibet during the 50s? By verbal or state memory? And I can bet most are descendents of the escaped tibetan since most old are already dead by 2020. To claim they are tibetan from Chinese tibet is pure nonsense.

Actually no, it was first stated by media, not the Tibetan govt. Regardless the Indian government need not always declare it's casualties when it comes to covert intel agencies.

I wrote in simple English, it's only the Indian government that declares the casualties in the first place to the families or to the press regarding the death of soldiers or injured personnel clearly shows. There is only the military in the Ladakh LAC region, any information comes directly from the military. So how can the government initially cover up then declare dead soldiers? lol The question is what happened to the Chinese, are they deathproof and injury proof? If any soldier died after someone fired a gun, why do you think we are not doing the same? Do you have any information on your injured and/or dead little weeds?
Tibet sun quoted Tibetan Government in exile, I don't care where it came from. My question from then till now is pretty simple. SHOW ME ONE SIMPLE STATEMENT FROM WHATEVER INDIAN GOVERNMENT BRANCH OR Military which acknowledged their death.

You are just acting like the typical yindoo, giving excuses, twisting lying, denying. Show me the official statement. Don't blabber like an Indian talk talk talk one big round but didnt answer a single shit

Persecuted minorities escaping their nations don't have papers. Let me know where PR of China has said they are Indians or are stateless.

The burden of proving state citizenship lies on the person claiming it, not the government that they verbally say they are part of.

Back
Top Bottom