What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

Seems like as there is so much vacant land down there that Indian forces are just running up and down and claiming this and claiming that land with the Chinese scratching their heads and thinking wtf. China is just about to take everything that is rightfully theirs and little the Indians can do other than run to Uncle Sam and plead Howdi Modi and beg for help.
Ka re babuwa, kahe eisan boltho tani

They did, and they are happy to.:) Take some time for "rude clowns" to understand.
Good you acknowledged them unlike your government, lol. Basically they became cannon fodder for the weak vege eating Brahmins. Might have been shot by Indians mistaking them for Chinese. Lol
little hans are now triggered :woot:

Let's have a bet, I say Xi will not survive this year....
Want to take this bet?

Triggered? How does yindoo logic work? We get triggered after shooting two Indian wannabes? We know how Indians are skilled at friendly fires. Lol

More like the frustrated yindoos here are frustrated, 1000sqkm and all they do is jump like monkeys when thrown a rotten banana. Lol
This year is just 3 months away? Okay mate, what you gonna bet?

When the dust settles, little Paksitani cheerleaders will be up for a rude awakening
My little indian friend, I'm sorry that the Chinese have conquered so much land from you, keep crying it is your destiny for more than a thousand years.

Underneath the false bravado lies their greatest insecurity.
There are many parts of China where the local population is completely against it & would fight it tooth and nail for independence.

Tibetians fighting PLA on Tibet border is their worst nightmare.
Well pla border guards just owned India’s most elite special forces and killed their captain

Somehow I realy admire PLA. They never get injured, never get killed ! Amazing force.
We did, it's just that we are not cowards jumping into icy cold waters. Remember that guy you lynched when he went unarmed to negotiate, yah that was our casualty or those road builders you harrased, once we came back and killed 20 black rats with a club, that event scarred you until now..... Why don't you ban more apps? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Somehow I realy admire PLA. They never get injured, never get killed ! Amazing force.
We did, it's just that we are not cowards jumping into icy cold waters. Remember that guy you lynched when he went unarmed to negotiate, yah that was our casualty or those road builders you harrased, once we came back and killed 20 black rats with a club, that event scarred you until now..... Why don't you ban more apps? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Good you acknowledged them unlike your government, lol. Basically they became cannon fodder for the weak vege eating Brahmins. Might have been shot by Indians mistaking them for Chinese. Lol
Man, our government already acknowledged that's how we came to know about the causality he died in an accident, if bullets were exchanged we would know. How about you? You don't even know who was injured, who is dead, you come here quote our sources on injuries of our soldiers, but if I ask you the same, you claim Chinese are death-proof, PLA can't be killed lol. The only canon fodders here are PLA who is not even a proper army, but a private rebels owned by CCP. Pretty demoralizing if you ask me.

Man, our government already acknowledged that's how we came to know about the causality he died in an accident, if bullets were exchanged we would know. How about you? You don't even know who was injured, who is dead, you come here quote our sources on injuries of our soldiers, but if I ask you the same, you claim Chinese are death-proof, PLA can't be killed lol. The only canon fodders here are PLA who is not even a proper army, but a private rebels owned by CCP. Pretty demoralizing if you ask me.
Show me which MEA statement acknowledged it, it was from the Tibetan exile government genius. Indian did not acknowledge those two butt boys. Officially we alresdy stated, we do not want to escalate with India and its already a hint our causlatues were much much lower if revealed. We captured 60 and released them without a single getting killed, if you killed 35 or 100 as claimed, those 60 would have been coming bck in body bags, even until today GOI did not acknowledge 60 captured. Lol

Are you the 1st one?

And the only one?

Lone reed standing tall?

Accordingly to all your fellow countrymen, since Galwan episode,
China has occupied Indian territory,
China has killed 20 soldiers with bare hands without any of its own touched,
China has forced India into silence & submission,
China is continuously jumping on India's chest and

With this admission of "india intruding into chinese terriroty",
China has actually "played out its cards very well" so that
China can now "attack and finish India"
first of all,i am not an indian. these are facts. from the last three days,india has advanced to unimaginable spots like kaala top etc.china has given too much time for india to reinforce.they basically didn't expected indian attack. indian sff died during fight. do you think india is doing all this for fun? india is doing all this to stay in their new positions because they can now see moldo hq of pla from occupied heights.

How has India shown any courage whatsoever? They literally took an unoccupied hill deep within their own side of the LAC. Courage would mean the Indians successfully evicting the Chinese out of their own fortified positions (basically had they been successful at Galwan). They have shown absolutely no courage at all ... meanwhile the Chinese just took took two more strategically important hills without any Indian response.

This is incorrect. India occupied one hill on the new Chinese LAC line ... the one they made up after the Galwan clash. The LAC prior to May 2020 is far to the right of the current LAC. If you take this to be the new LAC, then you are admitting that the 1000 square kilometers occupied by the Chinese after May 2020 is Chinese territory.
View attachment 666012
The LAC is according to the Chinese perception after June 15.

a physical fight took place. there are injured soldiers on both side and one sff died. do you it's a joke? both armies want to kill each other and may be we can see heavy fighting soon.

Someone got 1000sqkm occupied, 20 killed, 60 captured, 5 tied up, and 2 butt boys shot, have the audacity to talk to me about saving face? Mate, what do you expect? Of course we will protest, that's what we did before the Galwan massacre, it's just standard diplomatic language. Next time don't punch the remote cameras okay, and so sorry for sniping those 2 Tibetan butt boys. Lol.

Screaming? India media had been screaming for months, 1000sqkm is still under our control mate. Lol

What happened to the brave Jawans? Using floodlights and megaphones even after we bashed a dozen to death? There are no more rivers to jump mate. The best you could do is ban apps, Hahahah and still importing billions from us. If that's not dumb what else is? Lol
Lol! Be updated.

We have taken back close to 9000 Sq Kms of our pre-1962 territory.

When the dust settles, little Paksitani cheerleaders will be up for a rude awakening
SURE, when dust settles.
YOU MEAN THIS ->
sino-indian-war-in-1962.jpg

Jai Hind SARENDRA MODI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom