What's new

China warns India against oil exploration in South China Sea.

Cant get u?
War doesnt mean soft right... He conquered those through war after all!!!

The fact is srivijaya kingdom was conquered by cholas. Also the Cambodia king enrolled the support of cholas in their war. These kind of facts are not covered by NCERT. They tend to focus so much on guptas and magadas and move to Delhi sultanates and Mughals in their history lessons.

i meant that they joined the cholas like "sikkimisation"

besides i havnt read of any of their war accounts

In those days there was no sikkimization !!
In war, either u die or become a slave !!!
Astonishing that u guys havent read about him much....
U can see more from internet though....

May I know what guidance does it use before saying bye to India??
Grant your final wish. Guidance is the same as any MRBM, inertia, celestial, satellite (Beidou). 8-10 MIRV warheads ~400 kT yield each. One of these bad boys would give everybody in New Delhi a really bad day.

Oh yeah? Then WTF are the Chinese doing in the disputed territory of Pakistan Administered Kashmir? With 11,000 PLA soldiers present there in addition to hundreds of Chinese engineers working overtime for developing infrastructure, does this not amount to meddling in a disputed area? But they give a lame stupid idiotic explanation (as Chinese usually do). This....

Really? Different issues? How so? A disputed area is a disputed area! Period!
LOL complain and complain. We don't care about your silly claim on Kashmir. We do what we want there with our partner Pakistan. You can do nothing.

Chinese engineers spotted in PAK: Indian Army | South Asia | South Asian News Agency

South China Sea is totally different. You can ignore our warnings of course. You can come of course. Let's just say, we're not responsible for the consequences of your actions :whistle:

That's the difference between the #2 most powerful country in the world and a third world hole :)

30 illegal:no: oil platform found in south china sea :lol::lol:

30 illegal exploration platforms found in S China Sea - Headlines, features, photo and videos from ecns.cn

what hapnd to the mighty Chinese navy ....:lol:
It's called recon :) No worries..... nothing will happen to those platforms after we recon them and announce publicly they are "illegal."

U414P886T1D10705F12DT20120320174601.jpg

Grant your final wish. Guidance is the same as any MRBM, inertia, celestial, satellite (Beidou). 8-10 MIRV warheads ~400 kT yield each.

LOL complain and complain. We don't care about your silly claim on Kashmir. We do what we want there with our partner Pakistan. You can do nothing.
I dont know how your high iq missed developments in look east policy :bunny:
and yes We don't care about your silly claim on tibet , arunachal predesh , taiwan ,south china sea etc etc:azn:

Chinese engineers spotted in PAK: Indian Army | South Asia | South Asian News Agency

South China Sea is totally different. You can ignore our warnings of course. You can come of course. Let's just say, we're not responsible for the consequences of your actions :whistle:
we r waiting, let see wat u guys can do except some whining
:lol:
child-from-true-legend.jpg
:wave:

I dont know how your high iq missed developments in look east policy :bunny:
and yes We don't care about your silly claim on tibet , arunachal predesh , taiwan ,south china sea etc etc:azn:

we r waiting, let see wat u guys can do except some whining
:lol:
child-from-true-legend.jpg
:wave:
LOL is that supposed to make us feel ashamed?

IMAG1223344730469567.jpg
633052048080468750.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Ministry of Warnings, Government of China is now actively working. Its most overworked department in China.

So to warnings count,

India 2 (after today)
Vietnam 2-3
Japan 2
Korea 1
Philiphines 2
USA 1
Australia 1

Does anybody give heed to these warnings which China issues on weekly basis to one or other nation.

From above data, we can say China cannot digest the its own peaceful rise and is arrogantly, aggressively bullying the nations around her. China wants to show off the world its new found wealth, military and superpower status by bullying everybody around.

As far as I am concerned, as long as we are drilling in either international waters or waters that belong to Vietnam we don't need to worry about any threats. Even the Chinese wouldn't be stupid enough to attack an oil platform. Otherwise all their platform around the world specially in the Indian ocean will be fair game.

As far as I am concerned, as long as we are drilling in either international waters or waters that belong to Vietnam we don't need to worry about any threats. Even the Chinese wouldn't be stupid enough to attack an oil platform. Otherwise all their platform around the world specially in the Indian ocean will be fair game.

Going by China's record, she only warns one time, the next step is action. Make sure you drill within the international recognized Vietnam water.

Going by China's record, she only warns one time, the next step is action. Make sure you drill within the international recognized Vietnam water.

It is in international waters, China considers all of South China sea as its own water, while the other countries have their own claim. So it is China's problem to deal with their neighbors on the issue of boundaries. India is drilling oil on the area that was given to it by Vietnam. So if you issues take it with them.

Back
Top Bottom