What's new

Chinamember uses PDF for 12.5 Hours in One Day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, nice to know I have fans here and even some of them are obsessed about me than PDF, thank you guys, I'll keep it up and won't let you down.

I mean.....your hours on PDF mean $$$ for the owners of this site through google AdSense and whatnot. :D
Playing games, watching dramas and write in many forums the same time, life is good, lol..

So you unemployed cuz the factory closed due to covid-19 or you a old fart?

If it’s the same guy posting so could be health issue.
Some people have difficulties to disconnect.

I have left my job so I’m experiencing this issue too especially with smartphone in my pocket:help::mod::cheesy:

It's just so freaking weird that a forum member accuses the other forum member of spending too much time on the forum.

LOl, I indeed made someones I don't like here extremely upset, I m so happy now.

Playing games, watching dramas and write in many forums the same time, life is good, lol..
Can you give me a break-down how you manage your time each day? I might be witnessing a Renaissance-man... Never seen someone who practices their hobbies full-time!

PDF & "other Forums" -- 12.5 Hours
Fitting inside of the 4-hour break:
Dramas -- 2 Hours
Play Games -- 2 Hours
and finally....
Sleep -- 3.5 Hours?

Can you give me a break-down how you manage your time each day? I might be witnessing a Renaissance-man... Never seen someone who practices their hobbies full-time!

Dramas -- 2 Hours
Play Games -- 2 Hours
Sleep -- 3.5 Hours?
Haha, why do I have to, who are you? but I m very happy to make you so obsessed with me, keep it up, I m your role model, lol

Chinese members are trying their best to spread CCP propaganda and increase their Social Numbers.

How else will he come to PDF?? It's a banned website in China....so to visit it....he has to say good things about China. :lol:

Dramas -- 2 Hours
Play Games -- 2 Hours
Sleep -- 3.5 Hours?

Let me take the liberty and reply to you for him: its none of your freaking business. :partay:

Reactions: PDF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom