What's new

Chinamember uses PDF for 12.5 Hours in One Day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All he does is copy paste and create 100 threads per day...

He offers nothing original. What's so smart about that??

He promotes China's interests well while guarding his country from fake propaganda his the best Chinese poster hands down. He doesn't partake in garbage fake news and stuff like that he posts constructive stuff

He promotes China's interests well while guarding his country from fake propaganda his the best Chinese poster hands down. He doesn't partake in garbage fake news and stuff like that he posts constructive stuff

yea right....posting youtube videos about Chinese vloggers is sooo defending Chinese interests. :lol:

We should give him a medal, his post basically did not attack others, or deliberately false content.
If PDFs were all like this, we'd be a better forum.
In fact, I would like to know more about India's view of their own, their own lives.

Pakistanis understand each other in their own way, in their own way of life.

It is not how Americans think of China or how Indians think of Pakistan, but how they think of Pakistan must without any Impartial with think by heels.

Call on everyone to send their own country's things, to share their own life things, how can people outside know your things in detail?

@beijingwalker like for example

you can put the uyghur posts in 1 thread, probably helps to keep things together in general like all the other threads in these forums

i remember there was an indian rape news thread, idk where that went

We should give him a medal, his post basically did not attack others, or deliberately false content.
If PDFs were all like this, we'd be a better forum.
In fact, I would like to know more about India's view of their own, their own lives.

Pakistanis understand each other in their own way, in their own way of life.

It is not how Americans think of China or how Indians think of Pakistan, but how they think of Pakistan must without any Impartial with think by heels.

Call on everyone to send their own country's things, to share their own life things, how can people outside know your things in detail?
PDF would be better if it were a higher-quality forum where freedom of speech is protected & there is more open-mind and intellectual people, where you can factually criticize any country without provocative people jumping on you.

But they don't put theirs in one thread, if they do, I will do.

SDF has a pretty good example of how things are done, maybe PDF should follow them. They rarely start new threads.

It might be good time for this forum to reorganize just for quality purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom