What's new

China's 28nm DUV lithography machine was delivered in 2021

They will have to shift as otherwise they will eventually lose the massive US market to Intel.

Of course the US workforce can "make it" as Intel can fabricate 10 nm Enhanced SuperFin in the US.

I am afraid that too many Chinese underestimate of what the US can do when they put their mind to it - remember what happened to Japan and Germany during WW2 when they declared war on US.

We didn’t underetimate them at all.

They are more rotten than you can imagine.

China always treats the US like it got 200% of its actual power, but later we find out the US cannot keep in pace in competition at all, then crying about China cheating them.

The more their population got dumb down, the weaker they gonna become.

They will have to shift as otherwise they will eventually lose the massive US market to Intel.

Of course the US workforce can "make it" as Intel can fabricate 10 nm Enhanced SuperFin in the US.

I am afraid that too many Chinese underestimate of what the US can do when they put their mind to it - remember what happened to Japan and Germany during WW2 when they declared war on US.
Losing US market is nothing compare to losing China market. Intel market share r shrinking everyday. Quancomm position are threatened too

We didn’t underetimate them at all.

They are more rotten than you can imagine.

China always treats the US like it got 200% of its actual power, but later we find out the US cannot keep in pace in competition at all, then crying about China cheating them.

The more their population got dumb down, the weaker they gonna become.

What you need to understand that once you are in the lead then you become complacent. This has even happened to China in the past.

Now that the US has some real competition for the first time since WW2, as Soviet Union was not an economic and real technological competitor, the US will go back to what works and stop wasting time on stupid things like unnecessary wars etc.

You are correct, intel plans to invest $100 billion in a chip fab plant in Ohio

It got constantly delayed just I showed in the previous threads.

What you need to understand that once you are in the lead then you become complacent. This has even happened to China in the past.

Now that the US has some real competition for the first time since WW2, as Soviet Union was not an economic and real technological competitor, the US will go back to what works and stop wasting time on stupid things like unnecessary wars etc.

It is very hard when both elites and the general population got dumb down.

They need to first fix their cumbling infrastructure.

Otherwise, there is no way they can match China in manufacturing when your infrastructure cannot keep up.

True to some extent, but hatred cannot be used to fuel national determination. US is really behind in alot of next generation infrastructure. Look at their power grid, railways, ports..... It's stuck at the 50s or 60s level. They must do things for their own future not because China is doing it. They are acting like Indians in some sense, reactive. You do something because it is in your interest not because China is doing it.

Losing US market is nothing compare to losing China market. Intel market share r shrinking everyday. Quancomm position are threatened too

Dude, there is also the decent sized and growing markets in countries like India. 27 billion US dollars in 2021 and growing at 16% a year.

I do not think there will be much demand in India for Chinese chips in the forseeable future and so Samsung, TSMC and Intel will be supplying them. Also Europe and Japan will stick with US, Taiwanese and Korean fab companies.

Whatever happens China will not be able to dictate to companies like Samsung or TSMC(as long as Taiwan has it's own government).

Dude, there is also the decent sized and growing markets in countries like India. 27 billion US dollars in 2021 and growing at 16% a year.

I do not think there will be much demand in India for Chinese chips in the forseeable future and so Samsung, TSMC and Intel will be supplying them. Also Europe and Japan will stick with US, Taiwanese and Korean fab companies.

Whatever happens China will not be able to dictate to companies like Samsung or TSMC(as long as Taiwan has it's own government).
Why India need chips? Did India even have a giant electronic industries that need chips in the first place? India is irrelevant in chip race.

Why India need chips? Did India even have a giant electronic industries that need chips in the first place? India is irrelevant in chip race.

Of course India needs chips both for consumers, industry and government.

At current growth rates India will need 100 billion US dollars of chips in 2030 and I see US, S Korea and Taiwan getting nearly all this business.

At current growth rates India will need 100 billion US dollars of chips in 2030 and I see US, S Korea and Taiwan getting nearly all this business.
No malice, I just have different views.

From my understanding of Indians, as long as Chinese chips are more cost-effective than Western chips, they will definitely choose China. Even Americans will choose the one with higher cost performance.

Their patriotism only exists on the Internet, not in reality.

For those plutocrats and politicians on Wall Street, even if they know that it will be a rope to hang them, as long as we bid high enough, they will sell it to us.

You say that YMTC claims to produce 3D NAND itself, but it turns out that's not the case. I've been waiting for you to explain what you mean by the truth? Didn't YMTC produce its own 3D NAND?
You tell us. Companies buy each other's products all the time. I have been involved in "competitor's analyses" projects. Each company does it slightly differently in details but the main points are that you buy a sample set:

- Cut a few open and examine them under the scanning electron microscope.
- Draw out the physical structures.
- Attempt to actually build.
- Put a few under normal use stress.
- Put a few under enhanced stress.

YMTC's claim to have its own 3D NAND came up short.

India do not have a modern industries that require chips. I don't know where u get the data.

China will remained the biggest chips consumer for next 30 years. This is undeniable fact.

You tell us. Companies buy each other's products all the time. I have been involved in "competitor's analyses" projects. Each company does it slightly differently in details but the main points are that you buy a sample set:

- Cut a few open and examine them under the scanning electron microscope.
- Draw out the physical structures.
- Attempt to actually build.
- Put a few under normal use stress.
- Put a few under enhanced stress.

YMTC's claim to have its own 3D NAND came up short.
Funny guys, a lot of people can buy sample sets for analysis. But no one has ever publicly claimed that YMTC deceived him, so have you really done that, or are you just lying and deceiving?

No malice, I just have different views.

From my understanding of Indians, as long as Chinese chips are more cost-effective than Western chips, they will definitely choose China. Even Americans will choose the one with higher cost performance.

Their patriotism only exists on the Internet, not in reality.

For those plutocrats and politicians on Wall Street, even if they know that it will be a rope to hang them, as long as we bid high enough, they will sell it to us.

You forget national security concerns.

Indians may accept Chinese chips in consumer mobile phones but forget in the government or larger private companies like Tata and Infosys.

I really cannot see Chinese chips doing well outside China and in countries like BD/Pakistan where they have no issues with Chinese technology.

You forget national security concerns.

Indians may accept Chinese chips in consumer mobile phones but forget in the government or larger private companies like Tata and Infosys.

I really cannot see Chinese chips doing well outside China and in countries like BD/Pakistan where they have no issues with Chinese technology.

Now, of course, Chinese chips are far inferior to those in the West. The output of Shanghai SMIC even is not enough to supply domestic products. We are talking about the future.

Back
Top Bottom