What's new

China's Aircraft Carrier started Sea Trials today!

the day which was chines waiting for since last 15 years cong to china

China's first aircraft carrier starts sea trial
Associated Press, 08.09.11, 08:39 PM EDT

BEIJING -- A Chinese state news agency says sea trials have started for the country's first aircraft carrier.

Xinhua News Agency says the carrier left Dalian port in northeast Liaoning province on Wednesday morning. The test run had been anticipated.

Citing unnamed military sources, Xinhua says the sea trial was in line with the schedule to rebuild the carrier.

China officially acknowledged two weeks ago that it is rebuilding the carrier it bought more than a decade ago. It says the refurbished ship will be used only for research and training.

Xinhua says refitting and test work will continue on the carrier when it returns from its sea trial

We already wait for a long time.....congratulations for every Chinese here! Also hope Pakistan friends and other friends to share this moment.

Probably a lot longer wait to see J-15s or navalized J-10s taking off on the Varyag.

Whats the update on the fighters???/ Has the navalised one's trials started? like structural modifications and all???

Whats the update on the fighters???/ Has the navalised one's trials started? like structural modifications and all???

J-15 I think everyone knows about. J-10 is a rumour but there's another carrier plane somewhere in the works.

J-15 I think everyone knows about. J-10 is a rumour but there's another carrier plane somewhere in the works.

I think you mean the medium stealth fighter by the "other plane". Don't expect the pictures to leak out until 2020 or later.

Back
Top Bottom