What's new

China's Aircraft Carrier started Sea Trials today!

a Chinese version of Russia’s Sukhoi Su-33 Flanker.
:tup:

It boils my blood whenever I see that statement, whether it's regarding the J-15 or J-11B. The J-15 is not a copy or a "version" of the Su-33.

Besides the airframe and landing gear, everything else on the J-11B and J-15 are completely indigenous and new.. Everything from the avionics to the engines are of Chinese development and represents the next generation of technology (like AESA, etc), as opposed to the 1980s technologies found on the Su-27SK and Su-33. It's like China's Su-35BM. The airframe is adopted, but everything else has been replaced.

Even then, the airframe has been modified to incorporate more composites and RAM, making it much lighter and stealthier.

I am not a racist. American is not a race it is a nationality. Unlike race, it can be changed by personal will, and therefore is not binding the way race is. Here is the source:

IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, I find it laughable that you think carriers of the early 1900's are comparable in complexity to carriers today. South Korea can also make a 1900's, or even 1940's level carrier. Does that make South Korea a naval superpower, comparable to USA during 1940's? :lol:

Way to dodge the question posed. Where did I say carriers in the past are comparable to today? As I said before, the bottom line is the bottom line. China is just now catching up, and even then their carrier is still not even close to the same level as the US. When it comes to military technology, China just isn't on the same level as the US.

Vietnamese officials visit US aircraft carrier - The China Post

"...Capt. David A. Lausman, commanding officer of the USS George Washington, said while at helm of the massive beast that a carrier alone is nothing without experience and a highly skilled crew.

“We operate normally 100 takeoffs and landings a day,” he said from his lofty view of the ship overlooking the 1,092-foot (333-meter) flight deck and flanked by the USS John S. McCain warship. “We can do that every day, day in and day out, because of their training. That's what makes a carrier, not just going to sea in a floating big ship
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a comment from US soldier, hahaha.. I love it

Sunday Times 21Aug reported US would be send ( or just sent ) some lastest generation invisible warships to South East Asian Sea irrespective of causing tension with China.

These lastest generation warships cost 400 mil usd each, produced by General Dynamics. Their mission is to control and protect the internation sea route at South East Asian Sea

Way to dodge the question posed. Where did I say carriers in the past are comparable to today? As I said before, the bottom line is the bottom line. China is just now catching up, and even then their carrier is still not even close to the same level as the US. When it comes to military technology, China just isn't on the same level as the US.

What's the definition of "same level"? I think a good definition of level is the highest generation of aircraft with an operational prototype don't you think? Seems like US, China and Russia fit that.

There is NO carrier in the WORLD that is comparable to a US carrier. Only crazies think otherwise. China's current carrier is at the Russian level. Above UK and France level, which is above everyone else. That's good enough for the next 5 years.

Sunday Times 21Aug reported US would be send ( or just sent ) some lastest generation invisible warships to South East Asian Sea irrespective of causing tension with China.

These lastest generation warships cost 400 mil usd each, produced by General Dynamics. Their mission is to control and protect the internation sea route at South East Asian Sea

U.S can sent as many ships as they want to South China Sea, China just need to hold the balls of those make the decisions in Washington than U.S navy won't dare to do anything even if China go nasty against any nation in south China sea...and I dare to say that one day those american's warships will have a sole purpose to serve China in pacific arena...it will be fun to see if i'm right in near future...or i'm just a lunatic :angel:

13539600.jpg

13539603.jpg

13539605.jpg

13539626.jpg

13539683.jpg

you mean the LCS, those ship are of questionable fighting ability, lacking any real firepower that would threaten a destroyer... they are kinda of an oversize patrol boat, which kinda make it perfect for the job of patrolling the sea route.

I wonder what their endurance is...

Back
Top Bottom