What's new

China's arming Pakistan makes it second class enemy

Other Cars may have gone up in smoke but NANO has been well known to be a Fire starter.

@Topic, may be this TATA is ambitious to enter politics, pointing fingers at some neighbours is a well known Indian vote winner.

Up side- TATA's revenue- US$ 83.3 billion
Down side- TATA's total assets US$ 68.9 billion
Central side -TATA's profit per year US$ 5.8 billion

Funny side- Pakistan total defense budget for 2012 -$5.82 billion.

The guy has money to buy all ur toys.

LOL, what kind of logic is that? :lol:

Our ICBC has assets of over $2 trillion USD.

Does it seem logical to compare it to any national defence budget?

No you can very well compare it... There is no restrictions on comparisons.

Logical or non logical , i was merely placing the facts about TATA.

Open a thread on this icbdc thing and u can compare it too.. its free here on this forum..

Well we didnt even remotely mention ICBC in our posts so far in this thread. The fact that you want to bring it for your trolling purposes is your problem.

The so called senior moderator was making fun of TATA products, so was shown a little bit of reality about the company to put things into perspective.

Other Cars may have gone up in smoke but NANO has been well known to be a Fire starter.

@Topic, may be this TATA is ambitious to enter politics, pointing fingers at some neighbours is a well known Indian vote winner.

Firstly, it was already established that the cars did not catch fire because of TATA fault, but other malpractices by car-owners and manufacturers. There have been several threads in this topic earlier, check one of them for verification.

Secondly a nation that cannot even build 1 car model for itself should really not be talking about the quality of other car models. Name me one car model that is made in Pakistan (much less 1 car model that actually works)?

Well we didnt even remotely mention ICBC in our posts so far in this thread. The fact that you want to bring it for your trolling purposes is your problem.

The so called senior moderator was making fun of TATA products, so was shown a little bit of reality about the company to put things into perspective.

My point is that comparing a large corporation with a national defence budget doesn't make any sense.

What would you say if I compared ICBC with India's defence spending? Or compared ICBC's assets with India's total GDP?

^^ he means china is reason of sine me jalan (read jelousy) of Indians :lol:

Firstly, it was already established that the cars did not catch fire because of TATA fault, but other malpractices by car-owners and manufacturers. There have been several threads in this topic earlier, check one of them for verification.

Secondly a nation that cannot even build 1 car model for itself should really not be talking about the quality of other car models. Name me one car model that is made in Pakistan (much less 1 car model that actually works)?

Albeit, NANO is not the subject, none the less, Auto Car Magazine have a different perception than your explanation.

And do a little search on Revo, Boltoro, Zabardast and Shahzoor before indulging into cheap banter and expanding your chest.

Nice Observation. WoT has affected Pakistan in many fold. Since that is not the subject of the thread I will not comment more... If your observation is right, Then I will prat they WoT to for next two decades..

@ Ratan Tata comments: Its his personal view, one may Disagree. All chinese products are not cheap. They have mastered teh copying technology. There Birds are good enough. I think we must take Pak-China Alliance seriously...

dont kid yourself too much, WOT is a training for Pakistan, its forces and its people. dont always go at the face value of things sometime things happen for a different reason that are not so obvious...but your two decade requirement is reasonable, we sure will find out in two decades what was behind WOT.

apparently u shud have researched a lil...dunno y a data digging guy like CD has thanked u

nano got a clean chit from all investigations done on causes of fire...it was found that the fire was caused due to some deliberate malfunctioning in the electronics...even in the brand new cars...

only failures are highlighted by u people right??

Here..
tissue-paper.jpg

you really went all out.

Indians can't get rid of class system for enemies too!

Bad comments from a business man who was trying to make in roads into Pakistan.

Up side- TATA's revenue- US$ 83.3 billion
Down side- TATA's total assets US$ 68.9 billion
Central side -TATA's profit per year US$ 5.8 billion

Funny side- Pakistan total defense budget for 2012 -$5.82 billion.

The guy has money to buy all ur toys.

Irrelevant.

What gets the mouse is not the cheese back in the nest, but the one in the mousetrap.

Back
Top Bottom