What's new

China's arming Pakistan makes it second class enemy

Pray that you never meet a first class enemy . This third class enemy liberated Bangladesh , is sitting on siachen , threw you back from kargil and outclassed you in much more economic and social parameter than you ever can .

siachen.. heh we are so smaller than you and still have kicked alot of ur as in kashmir issue dear..
and u saying about kargil.. u begged america for that :D and economic lol ur economy is about the same according to the population and except for these dayz pakistan usually has been developing much faster than india.. and what social :D

My point is that comparing a large corporation with a national defence budget doesn't make any sense.

What would you say if I compared ICBC with India's defence spending? Or compared ICBC's assets with India's total GDP?

Why not compare ICBC's PROFIT. is there no difference in chinese b/w profit n assets size. :lol: :lol:

Other Cars may have gone up in smoke but NANO has been well known to be a Fire starter.

@Topic, may be this TATA is ambitious to enter politics, pointing fingers at some neighbours is a well known Indian vote winner.

dont use ur brain much,it doesnt suit u :lol:

siachen.. heh we are so smaller than you and still have kicked alot of ur as in kashmir issue dear..
and u saying about kargil.. u begged america for that :D and economic lol ur economy is about the same according to the population and except for these dayz pakistan usually has been developing much faster than india.. and what social :D

no..u reached inside kashmir and then we kicked uout from majority of areas and u left wid wat u have now..:lol:

and it was nawaz sharif who went to U.S..as usual brainwashed paksitanis :lol:

even sri lanka is devloping faster then india so who cares for lanka even ;)

Tata has lost it! He is a businessman, there was nothing worse he could've said to hurt his own business interests.

Rule #1:

Businessman + Politician = an extremely dangerous combination :rofl:

Why Indians overreact about Pakistan. Are we saying no one can sell weapons to Pakistan.

Pray that you never meet a first class enemy . This third class enemy liberated Bangladesh , is sitting on siachen , threw you back from kargil and outclassed you in much more economic and social parameter than you ever can .
hahah yes i also truly hope that but u to see i dont think its gonna be this way some day we will meet face to face if not us then our children if not them then there children

he can purchase your entire stock market ....so dont take him seriously...:lol:

Batmannow engaging enemy, with small arms, rescue mission!
Ohh dear,
You & your tata missing a lot of knowledge on pakistan!
How can you even ,think of that! pakistan world,s biggest underworld economy, heroien is the product going around the world , with out taxes !
So becarefull still there are peoples like ayub afridi, who can buy india 1000 times, & can put it on the weekend markets for sell about , 10 pounds per state.

Ask some RAW opreative, they know it well! Lolzz
Mission completed , a single shot left eyeball blown up, same as I did it on tiger hills, that was 199thn I count this one 200th.

Ratan Tata is behaving like innocent kid...he doesnt make any sense.

Hehe, we aren't a second class enemy in Kashmir according to your soldiers... Nor is Pakistani ISI considered second class by GoI and India media...:rofl:

We are the only things Indians think of all day.. Obsessed freaks

India will always see everybody in this region as enemies. Why because India wants US’s ally. India can’t be China & Pakistan’s friend not at all, we can already see what India is trying to do in Pakistan by arming & funding TTP, BLA & BRA, alongside US.

If India can raise question & concerns on China arming Pakistan then I can also safely say US is arming India, which is the truth. The thing is India will never stop crying & complaining. These stupid mind games tactics can been seen clearly. Let me put this in very simple words India can’t beat China in anything & India is still in hell lots of pain because of the beating China had given India 1962. India also can’t afford to see China helping Pakistan in all fields. The fact is when there is Military Rule in Pakistan, India can’t even open their mouths because they are shitting out their dippers.

So all these crap statements by Tata Group are mind games which can be seen from a mile that they are mind games nothing more. The thing India should do here is live in their Bollywood world of fictions & useless black dreams.

India will always see everybody in this region as enemies. Why because India wants US’s ally. India can’t be China & Pakistan’s friend not at all, we can already see what India is trying to do in Pakistan by arming & funding TTP, BLA & BRA, alongside US.

If India can raise question & concerns on China arming Pakistan then I can also safely say US is arming India, which is the truth. The thing is India will never stop crying & complaining. These stupid mind games tactics can been seen clearly. Let me put this in very simple words India can’t beat China in anything & India is still in hell lots of pain because of the beating China had given India 1962. India also can’t afford to see China helping Pakistan in all fields. The fact is when there is Military Rule in Pakistan, India can’t even open their mouths because they are shitting out their dippers.

So all these crap statements by Tata Group are mind games which can be seen from a mile that they are mind games nothing more. The thing India should do here is live in their Bollywood world of fictions & useless black dreams.

who did hit in pants in war b/w us ?? :)
prove this point n leave abt rest post.

no..u reached inside kashmir and then we kicked uout from majority of areas and u left wid wat u have now..:lol:

and it was nawaz sharif who went to U.S..as usual brainwashed paksitanis :lol:

even sri lanka is devloping faster then india so who cares for lanka even ;)

haha it is u who iz brainwashed and seeing with a small mind.. we entered alot of kashmir and have claimed properly gilgit baltistan and ajk :D
and nawaz sharif hehe u should read what were the talks as u guys were begging america to stop pakistan and so we had a meeting with usa

and u were unable to answer my economical and social post which u claimed to be better and all u had was bring sri lanka in and come with a nonsense answer :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom