What's new

China's huge new crew-launching moon rocket could fly for 1st time in 2027, flying astronauts to the moon

Where are we now? NASA just launched the most powerful rocket in 50 years, which will then be followed by Starship/Super Heavy in the next several months.

The US now has a clear path back to the Moon and on to Mars with actual heavy lift rockets.

Meanwhile, China has renderings…..
Good that the US has plans to return to moon. China's Space Agency and diplomats have said many times they welcome the return of the Americans to the moon for peaceful missions. Meanwhile, what did NASA and the Americans say about China's progress in space exploration? Silly..

Been there. Done that. Nearly 60 years ago. :D
Yeah.. what about now? Sitting on your couch reviewing tattered, worn pictures from 60 years ago? :)

You havent answer me why cant now? As if you dont care... Why start Artemis program and so concern about going back to Moon again? Must be insecure USA scare lacking behind China in space technology.. :enjoy:
Because he's too busy looking at worn-out pictures from 60 years ago. 8-) "Ouch, Ahh... Can someone help me out of the couch?"

You havent answer me why cant now? As if you dont care... Why start Artemis program and so concern about going back to Moon again? Must be insecure USA scare lacking behind China in space technology.. :enjoy:

In two years, US astronauts will be flying around the Moon, in 3-4 years they’ll be landing on the Moon again.

It’s all in preparation for arrival to Mars.

Good dreaming. If I need proof, I wouldn't ask from you. LOL.. I'd check out from sites such as Space.com.

Like this? :D

In two years, US astronauts will be flying around the Moon, in 3-4 years they’ll be landing on the Moon again.

It’s all in preparation for arrival to Mars.

Good. Looking forward to the progress from the American side, except its militarization of the space. Despite its self-declared human rights blah blah, USA was the first and only country which used nuclear and chemical weapons on civilians. That known, I don't hold much hope the US will not use space explorations for the benefits of human kind.

We got some competition ehh!!!

falcon9.png

Its has two stages, cmd V, cmd P. 😜

Why do you think we can't put a man on the moon?

Plus there are plenty of pictures of the SaturnV around. Considering China's track record we'll likely be seeing a replica of it launched from China someday.

You mean like how the US replicate German rocket?Then later replicate Soviet satellite?

Never thought the Americans would be so insecure about China’s space program. It shows China is on the right track.

China has now fully caught up to the US in Mars exploration achievements by landing rover on Mars.

In terms of Moon exploration, China is behind only in landing humans on Moon. Once the Long March 9 rocket is ready, then China will be equal to the US in Moon exploration achievements too.

In terms of space station, China has now fully caught up to the US.

1668648268149.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom