What's new

China's Rocket 921 may carry out a crewed mission to the Moon by 2027

Just a simple question ~ US now has the technology to land on the moon?

yes or no?

:cheesy:
Yes, and China doesn’t. I already said all your stuff is sham vaporware since only the US has proven it can put a manned space capsule out of Earth’s orbit.

You guys just show PowerPoint slides showing revision after revision with nothing even making it to the pad. Your most powerful current rocket is just slightly more powerful than a simple Falcon 9. Not even close to a Falcon Heavy nevermind an SLS.

Instead of 3 people like Apollo the new Orion can seat up to 7. We design to improve things not be like you and settle for 3 people 1960’s Soyuz stuff with button sticks.

Last edited:
If you have technology from 60 years ago. Please land on the moon again.

If you don't have this technology. Please shut up.

Americans in this thread act as if they can land on the moon again at any time. :rofl:
You want to use old 60 year Apollo technology to used in 2023 than you're living in your LA LA land

Let's see the United States landing on the moon again. :cheesy:
You're only dream about super heavy boosters like Apollo 11 and current STS

You want to use old 60 year Apollo technology to used in 2023 than you're living in your LA LA land

You're only dream about super heavy boosters like Apollo 11 and current STS
well. One-off Moon landing technology.

I almost believe that the great US can land on the moon at any time.

Let's see the United States landing on the moon again. :cheesy:

Let’s see if China can actually build a rocket that is better than Elon Musk’s latest nevermind NASA’s.

You can’t even top his Falcon Heavy…and that’s only his second rocket with an engine designed by one man…Tom Mueller.
1690340807962.jpeg

You guys are at least on your 10th now. Decades of all that so-called Chinese high IQ rocket engineers for nothing. That’s hilarious. Now they are working with Mueller’s Raptor engine design.

Last edited:
If Chinese members told me this before, I would not have wasted 85 Freaking dollars on ticket, 50$ worth of Gas and 5 hours drive to Kennedy Space center...
1690337753185.png

@Hamartia Antidote should've told me man, I am not yet rich :(

324648855_578269027102410_4332007240724616093_n.jpg

Here guys, evidence of Fake moon landing... I found the studio where they took all those pics and videos :agree:

well. One-off Moon landing technology.

I almost believe that the great US can land on the moon at any time.
And Apollo program was closed at end of 1970s most of technology destroyed deliberately by NASA because Apollo technology didn't fall into wrong hands (Soviet Union)

And Apollo program was closed at end of 1970s most of technology destroyed deliberately by NASA because Apollo technology didn't fall into wrong hands (Soviet Union)
One-off

If Chinese members told me this before, I would not have wasted 85 Freaking dollars on ticket, 50$ worth of Gas and 5 hours drive to Kennedy Space center...
View attachment 941358
@Hamartia Antidote should've told me man, I am not yet rich :(

View attachment 941360
Here guys, evidence of Fake moon landing... I found the studio where they took all those pics and videos :agree:
One-off...

Let’s see if China can actually build a rocket that is better than Elon Musk’s latest nevermind NASA’s.

You can’t even top his Falcon Heavy…and that’s only his second rocket. You guys are at least on your 10th now. That’s hilarious.
The United States could Moon landing 60 years ago. But now Americans need many reasons....

What caused the United States not to land on the moon again in 60 years?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom