What's new

China's KJ-600 photo leaked! The first Chinese Navy Carrier Based Early Warning Aircraft details exposed

All cars or rockets look very similar, so who copied who?

maxresdefault.jpg

BIAf9O.md.jpg

调整大小 1092266767.png

Last edited:
All cars or rockets look very similar, so who copied who?

maxresdefault.jpg

BIAf9O.md.jpg

View attachment 928366
you do realize that the X in DDG(X] means that the ship hasn't been designed yet..
may be the USN hired some Chinese guy to make the scale model. And since we know all about Chinese creative skills perhaps the model maker was 'inspired' by the Type 055.

DDG(X) Program
Program Designation and Lead Ship Procurement
In the program designation DDG(X), the X means the precise design for the ship has not yet been determined. As mentioned earlier, the Navy wants to procure the first DDG(X) in FY2032, though the date for procuring the first ship has changed before and could change again. Procurement of DDG-51s—the type of LSC currently being procured by the Navy—would end sometime after procurement of DDG(X)s begins.

you do realize that the X in DDG(X] means that the ship hasn't been designed yet..
may be the USN hired some Chinese guy to make the scale model. And since we know all about Chinese creative skills perhaps the model maker was 'inspired' by the Type 055.

DDG(X) Program
Program Designation and Lead Ship Procurement
In the program designation DDG(X), the X means the precise design for the ship has not yet been determined. As mentioned earlier, the Navy wants to procure the first DDG(X) in FY2032, though the date for procuring the first ship has changed before and could change again. Procurement of DDG-51s—the type of LSC currently being procured by the Navy—would end sometime after procurement of DDG(X)s begins.
Why would USN just hire some Chinese guy to make the model ? Any prove or evidence ? Otherwise, just your excuses. Blame anything bad on Chinese, you Americans usual trick. And if USN did just hire some Chinese to design the model in the first place, then it might be just USN's intention for that guy to copy Chinese 055.

Last edited:
First US copied everything from Europe, US itself is one of the biggest copies in the world. Do you speak American?

First US copied everything from Europe, US itself is one of the biggest copies in the world. Do you speak American?
After ww2 that's right (operation paperclip) but ww2 was long gone and USA started development of our military equipment from scratch since 1960-70

After ww2 that's right (operation paperclip) but ww2 was long gone and USA started development of our military equipment from scratch since 1960-70
So you should not surrprise now the trend is starting to shift, we'll see more and more US companies trying to copy Chinese products, it's just started.

1679912246605.png

Type 055 design is very good. Credit where due.

And you're delusional more than me J20 is inspired by design of MIG-1.44 and H20 is inspired by both Soviet IL-76 and American C-17

I'm saying INSPIRED not a copy
Are you a fool ? J20 and MG1.44 look totally different even from the outside, MIG 1,44 looks like a model from the wreckage of cold war era, J20 is well into 21 century tech, just becos some unhappy Russian made that claim and someone like you believes, lol. And H20 is a stealthy strategic bomber under development in China, IL-76 and C-17 are heavy transport planes, what are you talking about, Lol ? Russian themselves don't have stealthy strategic bombers. Know what you are talking about.

Y-20 transport planes did have some references to C-17 and IL-76, but Y-20 not based its design on the the Russian IL-76 or American C-17 as you claim, lol.

Last edited:
This is exactly why China won’t beat the US. No creativity to think outside the box. Even the Indians have more creativity as I saw few software developed in India that’s being currently used in the US. Chinese - none

And H20 is a stealthy strategic bomber under development in China, IL-76 and C-17 are heavy transport planes, what are you talking about, Lol ? Russian themselves don't have stealthy strategic bombers. Know what you are talking
Sorry I mean Y-20

Are you a fool ? J20 and MG1.44 look totally different even from the outside, MIG 1,44 looks like a model from the wreckage of cold war era, J20 is well into 21 century tech, just becos some unhappy Russian made that claim and someone like you believes, lol.
I already said inspired not a copy, with stealth modifications being a inspiration is not a bad thing at all buddy

Sorry I mean Y-20

I already said inspired not a copy, with stealth modifications being a inspiration is not a bad thing at all buddy
Y-20 transport planes did have some references to C-17 and IL-76, but Y-20 not based its design on the the Russian IL-76 or American C-17 as you claim.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom