What's new

China's KJ-600 photo leaked! The first Chinese Navy Carrier Based Early Warning Aircraft details exposed

Now Turkey wants to buy J-10.

No, there is not even the slightest interest in it. Claims and lobbying by anonymous accounts or persons do not indicate any official interest, but rather a marketing or PR effort

It seems the Chinese either have zero design imagination or they consider the US's original designs so brilliant and superior that they would never consider deviating much from it.

While China spent all this energy to replicate a 1972 era Blackhawk
maxresdefault.jpg

The US decided we didn't like the above design and are switching to this.
bell-v280.jpg

V-280.

Shouldn't that have been the other way around?

While the US was happy with the simple 1972 BlackHawk design China skips over it and goes straight to a more 21st Century design using a tilt-rotor? That makes far more sense.
Now look at America..
Post WW2 they stole German tech and engineers to build fighter aircraft and rockets.
What's your point?

Like Indians you want the Chinese to build a square wheel?

Having said that interesting tail configuration

next time. Don't put China and Turkey in the same place. okay?

View attachment 928393
To see two airplanes with vastly different silhouettes, from the nose and canopy geometry to the air inlets and up to tail stabilizer, as copies of each other indicates either a serious visual impairment or the naivety to believe every meme you see. Not to mention the fact that one of the airplanes given as an example is a platform about 2 times larger than the other. If you are interested in this topic and come to the relevant thread, we can make a proper and detailed analysis.

To see two airplanes with vastly different silhouettes, from the nose and canopy geometry to the air inlets and up to tail stabilizer, as copies of each other indicates either a serious visual impairment or the naivety to believe every meme you see. Not to mention the fact that one of the airplanes given as an example is a platform about 2 times larger than the other. If you are interested in this topic and come to the relevant thread, we can make a proper and detailed analysis.
I previously started a separate thread. The title is "Turkey's J-31". It has been deleted.

I just want to say. Turkey and China are not in the same place.

If you want to restart the thread. I have no problem.

No, there is not even the slightest interest in it. Claims and lobbying by anonymous accounts or persons do not indicate any official interest, but rather a marketing or PR effort
At present, there is no official response from China.

Last edited:
Unless you go back in time and have the design of Type 055 before Arleigh Burke Class Flight 2A, which was redesigned back in 2000.

This is USS Momsen (DDG-92) In service since 2003

View attachment 928434

Does this looks familiar?

That's because the drawing of the conning tower and the smoke stack of the DDG(X) are directly copy from the Flight 2A ship, they moved the observe deck lower hence the only difference between this and Flight 2A is the window placement being lower relatively to the conning tower

View attachment 928439

And the long tumble-hull (The long sleek wave piercing hull) is copy from the Zumwalt Destroyer

View attachment 928436

Which was designed back in 2010.

It was well documented where the DDG(X) designed is from, and if you think it still looks like a 055, then maybe it's 055 who copy those idea from AB Flight II and the Tumble hull from Zumwalt......

So no, while they are copied, they weren't copied form 055 unless you claim China already producing 055 since 2003....
baby. Type 055 started in the 1960s.

But Turkey really can't make AWACS and anti submarine aircraft. Now Turkey wants to buy J-10.

Can you please stop spreading BS, faked news and lies? No-one besides some idiots say, Turkey is interested in purchasing J-10Cs - go and ask @dBSPL or any other credible Turkish member here and in return ask, Chinese members!

That's nothing but an overhyped BS :hitwall: :crazy:

I previously started a separate thread. The title is "Turkey's J-31". It has been deleted.

I just want to say. Turkey and China are not in the same place.

If you want to restart the thread. I have no problem.

At present, there is no official response from China.

Even more so since "militarywatchmagazine" is as credible like Minnie Chan and the SCMP, the German Bild or any other stupid news magazine

Can you please stop spreading BS, faked news and lies? No-one besides some idiots say, Turkey is interested in purchasing J-10Cs - go and ask @dBSPL or any other credible Turkish member here and in return ask, Chinese members!

That's nothing but an overhyped BS :hitwall: :crazy:

Even more so since "militarywatchmagazine" is as credible like Minnie Chan and the SCMP, the German Bild or any other stupid news magazine
Calm down. I just retell Turkish news. You say these Turks are BS, false news, lies. I don't have any problems. It's just that you're too excited. You don't need to react strongly.:disagree:

I didn't say that China would sell J-10 to Turkey. isn't it?:crazy:

Calm down. I just retell Turkish news. You say these Turks are BS, false news, lies. I don't have any problems. It's just that you're too excited. You don't need to react strongly.:disagree:

I didn't say that China would sell J-10 to Turkey. isn't it?:crazy:

But especially when you know it false, why then posting BS?

Probably a rotating AESA radar with GaN T/R modules. I wonder why it doesn't use the same static 3 arrays dome setup as KJ-2000 and KJ-500.

Lol, the whole air force, so J-20, J-10, JH-7, J-16 except the frames, Y-20, Z-10, Z-19, KJ-500, KJ-2000, the backbone of Chinese air force are all based on Russian designs ? Not to mention the Navy, Ground Force, Rocket Force and Strategic Support Force weapons, the dependence on Russian designs are far less.
You're in delusional, J20 is inspired by MIG1.44/ J10A and S inspired by LAVI program/J16 is inspired by Su-30 MKK and MKK2, only INDIGENOUS design you have is JH-7

Y20 is inspired by both IL-76 and C-17, WZ-10 is inspired by European A-129 Mustanga Italian firm allegedly help you on the transmission system of WZ-10, KJ-2000 carrier is IL-76 hence therefore not totally INDIGENOUS PRODUCT

Research before you can post here

Do you mean that Australia has started learning to manufacture warship steel now? :enjoy:
Research before you post TYPE 55 project started after 2000 not in 1960 lol

You're in delusional, J20 is inspired by MIG1.44/ J10A and S inspired by LAVI program/J16 is inspired by Su-30 MKK and MKK2, only INDIGENOUS design you have is JH-7

Y20 is inspired by both IL-76 and C-17, WZ-10 is inspired by European A-129 Mustanga Italian firm allegedly help you on the transmission system of WZ-10, KJ-2000 carrier is IL-76 hence therefore not totally INDIGENOUS PRODUCT

Research before you can post here
You are just talking nonsense, coming up with all those rumours. Where are your accusations that 80 to 90% Chinese military are based on Russian designs ? Lol.

Do you mean that Australia has started learning to manufacture warship steel now? :enjoy:
No I mean China warship building is so advanced you can already use mouth cannon on us and we should have surrendered.

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom