What's new

China's KJ-600 photo leaked! The first Chinese Navy Carrier Based Early Warning Aircraft details exposed

Again with this ignorant crap. The basic layout of J-20 was an evolution from the J-9VI-II, which predates the Mig 1.44 by at least 15 years. China did not have the technical capabilities to make the design work in the early 1980's. Song Wencong (chief designer of J-10 and architect of the J-20 program) was a young engineer working in the program back then and he took inspiration from it in his later works.

J9VII-IIwindtunnel.jpg

611-institute-j9-vi-ii-a-predecessor-of-the-j-20-early-v0-0kfnhjfuuu1a1.png
South Korea MIG 1.44

FgdzRyuVIAEgW6a.jpg

look. South Korea MIG 1.44

View attachment 928631

View attachment 928633

Don't be too sad. South Korea is also a replicator and assembler. Like you.
I'm saying it a part of development cycle where lots of designs can be studied

And tell me does Koreans chose this design for production??

look. South Korea MIG 1.44

View attachment 928631

View attachment 928633

Don't be too sad. South Korea is also a replicator and assembler. Like you.

It is possible that both design institutions cooperated each other to design J20 And CAC have known to have relationship with mikoyan
I would strongly advise you not to speak on matters you know nothing about. CAC was founded in 1970 by a team from SAC. At that time the Sino-Soviet split already happened, so no technical assistance or exchange was held with the Soviets. After relationship warmed in late 1980's, it was SAC that dealt with Sukhoi and Mikoyan, while CAC has developed their unique designs based on delta canard layouts (J-9, J-10, J-20) that split from Russian designs.

69-613737a342ef21e0d94a549a12f7c1b9.jpg

J9VII-IIwindtunnel.jpg

efd181d459550ce4d1753db91dd4eea8.jpg

d3ggen0-945ef5fb-2779-47ef-b4e5-31022b4dd08f.png

A group of assemblers copied MIG 1.44. lol

As I said. If you have too much extra time. Go do some basic work for your country.

of course. Finally, South Korea chose to copy F-22 and J-31. Poor assembler like you.

I would strongly advise you not to speak on matters you know nothing about. CAC was founded in 1970 by a team from SAC. At that time the Sino-Soviet split already happened, so no technical assistance or exchange was held with the Soviets. After relationship warmed in late 1980's, it was SAC that dealt with Sukhoi and Mikoyan, while CAC has developed their unique designs based on delta canard layout (J-9, J-10, J-20).

69-613737a342ef21e0d94a549a12f7c1b9.jpg

J9VII-IIwindtunnel.jpg

efd181d459550ce4d1753db91dd4eea8.jpg

d3ggen0-945ef5fb-2779-47ef-b4e5-31022b4dd08f.png
What is the source of your crap

A group of assemblers copied MIG 1.44. lol

As I said. If you have too much extra time. Go do some basic work for your country.

of course. Finally, South Korea chose to copy F-22 and J-31. Poor assembler like you.
You're nothing to know about how aircraft project runs and I am in USA and don't insult my country if you won't stop I have more for your country

Last edited:
CAC is known have a long relationship with MIKOYAN and. SAC is known to have a relationship with SUKOHI that's all I have to say
Repeating the same wrong statement over and over again does not make it a fact. How did CAC develop a "long relationship" with Mikoyan when the Sino-Soviet Split occurred in 1960 and CAC was founded in 1970?

Are you capable of temporal logic and basic reasoning?

Back
Top Bottom