What's new

China's KJ-600 photo leaked! The first Chinese Navy Carrier Based Early Warning Aircraft details exposed

You are just talking nonsense, coming up with all those rumours. Where are your accusations that 80 to 90% Chinese military are based on Russian designs ? Lol.
You're in delusional mode than and I'm talking about PLAAF and PLA army aviation only

Becos you said 80% to 90% Chinese military are based on Russian designs that are totally not true today.
Fine. It is %79.9 to %89.9 based on Russian designs.

You're in delusional, J20 is inspired by MIG1.44/ J10A and S inspired by LAVI program/J16 is inspired by Su-30 MKK and MKK2, only INDIGENOUS design you have is JH-7

Y20 is inspired by both IL-76 and C-17, WZ-10 is inspired by European A-129 Mustanga Italian firm allegedly help you on the transmission system of WZ-10, KJ-2000 carrier is IL-76 hence therefore not totally INDIGENOUS PRODUCT

Research before you can post here
ah. MIG1.44 and Lavi are copies of China's Feng Ru aircraft.

The J-20 and J-10 are very good now. But we don't know where MIG1.44 and Lavi are. So.... Losers should not find too many reasons. Don't give yourself too many fake medals.

Research before you post TYPE 55 project started after 2000 not in 1960 lol
Project 055 began in the 1960s. thank you.

You're in delusional mode than and I'm talking about PLAAF and PLA army aviation only
90% of modern aircraft are copied from China's Feng Ru aircraft. This is not important.

But we cannot say that the Feng Ru aircraft is stronger than the MIG and Sukhoi fighter jets (sorry, Lavi has never been successful).

So, trying to belittle others' industrial products cannot make oneself better.

If you have too much extra time. Do some basic work to make your country better. For example, learning to manufacture warship steel. Learn to manufacture aviation grade materials. Learn some forging techniques. Learn chemistry knowledge. etc. This is good for your country.

Last edited:
Here is what you said before : Check back your comments few pages back.

"Lol your military is 80-90% based on Russian designs that's including J20 and H20"
H20 is my mistake I want to refer Y20 and I want to say 80-90% of PLA army aviation and PLAAF designs are based on Russian designs including Z-8/Z-9/Z-11 etc etc

90% of modern aircraft are copied from China's Feng Ru aircraft. This is not important.

But we cannot say that the Feng Ru aircraft is stronger than the MIG and Sukai fighter jets (sorry, Lavi has never been successful).

So, trying to belittle others' industrial products cannot make oneself better.

If you have too much extra time. Do some basic work to make your country better. For example, learning to manufacture warship steel. Learn to manufacture aviation grade materials. Learn some forging techniques. Learn chemistry knowledge. etc. This is good for your country.
So you denying that your PLAAF and PLA army aviation designs are based on Russian designs???

H20 is my mistake I want to refer Y20 and I want to say 80-90% of PLA army aviation and PLAAF designs are based on Russian designs including Z-8/Z-9/Z-11 etc etc

So you denying that your PLAAF and PLA army aviation designs are based on Russian designs???
Is this strange? The modern aviation industry all is copied from the USA or from the Soviet Union.

China is the third option.

Only these three countries have "independent and complete industrial systems". There is nothing else.

ah. MIG1.44 and Lavi are copies of China's Feng Ru aircraft.

The J-20 and J-10 are very good now. But we don't know where MIG1.44 and Lavi are. So.... Losers should not find too many reasons. Don't give yourself too many fake medals.
Lol LAVI and MIG1.44 was feng ru aircraft

Are you talking your medicines on time dude???

If you have some proofs than share to us

MIG 1.44 and LAVI project because of different reasons LAVI project failed because pressure from USA on Israel to not compete f16 in international market

As for MIG 1.44 was failed because there were no funds after dissolution of Soviet Union

Research the history before you post here dude
Project 055 began in the 1960s. thank you.
Lol give us the source/ link to your false claim in 60s you had no significant shipbuilding capabilities and your military was depending on Soviet military technology

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom