What's new

China's massive navy is only getting bigger, and the US is looking overseas for help keeping its warships in action

You make these comments about US, not because you served or have even a cursory reading of military history, but because you want to satisfy an emotional need to mock US, that is all there is. I doubt that the Iranian military is foraging internet forums for strategic options from people like you. Taking options from me, on the other hand, is a different matter. :enjoy:
I'm just proving you wrong. You have trouble accepting it, hence the deflections.

You implied nobody can get away with attacking the US. I gave an example of Israel who killed 34 American sailor and injured hundreds in a multipronged attack on an American ship.

And all you can do is deny. In psychiatry, this is a condition known as cognitive dissonance. :undecided:

Calling US names is not going to shame US into action. But we are trying to accommodate Iran's exercise in boarding an aircraft carrier. We got two over there. Chicken?

Then do it chicken

The solution is simple.

Chinese and Russian coordination.

Iran.

Pakistan.

Afghanistan is interested in BRI.

Iraq is an Iranian ally.

Get Syria involved with China.

You have a belt of nations from China to the Mediterranean.

Do you want a listing of American allies you would be facing ?

I'm just proving you wrong. You have trouble accepting it, hence the deflections.

You implied nobody can get away with attacking the US. I gave an example of Israel who killed 34 American sailor and injured hundreds in a multipronged attack on an American ship.

And all you can do is deny. In psychiatry, this is a condition known as cognitive dissonance. :undecided:

If response to a military event is a criteria what did Iran do when their number two or number three guy in their government got whacked by a US drone

Last edited:

Look at it this way, it was by the grace of US that the Israelis got away with that. Iran can take that as a sign that they can attack US ships today at their peril. For YOU to think that Iran will take argument seriously? That is a sure need for psychiatric help. :enjoy:

Calling US names is not going to shame US into action. But we are trying to accommodate Iran's exercise in boarding an aircraft carrier. We got two over there. Chicken?
WTF would you want to invade Gaza in the first place. What have Gazans or for that matter even Palestinians done to you that makes you shill nay be accomplices of a fascist apartheid state that was built on terrorism and ethnic cleansing and is committing an active genocide?

I never said we would. It was others who brought it up. Try to follow the convos, will ya? :rolleyes:
Well you certainly are supporting creepy uncle Joe's lead in support and financing of the said invasion.

Strangely whenever he talks about Vietnam, it is with this detached emotional vantage point like he is some old white boomer Vietnam vet.
Then I am in excellent company. My Process Engineering team has NOT one white person. I have one Thai, three Chinese including one Taiwanese, and three Indians. Of the two Chinese, one recently got her US citizenship and the other guy is going thru the process, and neither of them want any of their families to remain in China and working to bring them out.

Well you certainly are supporting creepy uncle Joe's lead in support and financing of the said invasion.

USA is not in favor of invading Gaza. If the Hamas had not gone around slaughtering hundreds of Israelis the status quo would have remained

Then I am in excellent company. My Process Engineering team has NOT one white person. I have one Thai, three Chinese including one Taiwanese, and three Indians. Of the two Chinese, one recently got her US citizenship and the other guy is going thru the process, and neither of them want any of their families to remain in China and working to bring them out.
What you say about China and Chinese has no credibility.

Look at it this way, it was by the grace of US that the Israelis got away with that. Iran can take that as a sign that they can attack US ships today at their peril. For YOU to think that Iran will take argument seriously? That is a sure need for psychiatric help. :enjoy:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: good one

WTF would you want to invade Gaza in the first place. What have Gazans or for that matter even Palestinians done to you that makes you shill nay be accomplices of a fascist apartheid state that was built on terrorism and ethnic cleansing and is committing an active genocide?
They don't need any excuse for involvement in violence. They can fabricate excuses just as they did in the Tonkin Incident. It is a violent nation, built on violence from its inception. They'll kill anyone without excuse.

USA is not in favor of invading Gaza. If the Hamas had not gone around slaughtering hundreds of Israelis the status quo would have remained
Status quo being consistent ethnic cleansing, blockades, illegal settlements, illegal imprisonments, water diversion, breaking of Geneva Conventions, violating Human Rights.

Last edited:
Do you want a listing of American allies you would be facing ?

If response to a military event is a criteria what did Iran do when their number two or number three guy in their government got whacked by a US drone

Those US allied nations are already there being coordinated by Washington.

What I posted was a suggested balance to the above.

And actually not really a balance to those nations but the US/Israel itself.

US should subcontract their USN ship hulls to south korean and japanese shipyards , they can make the hull faster than US shipyards , and US shipyards can do the refitting in CONUS shipyards.

US will never regain their industrial capacity like decades ago. Instead of ruining their allies's economies , US should work with them by working deeply and have a win win relationship with them.

US should subcontract their USN ship hulls to south korean and japanese shipyards , they can make the hull faster than US shipyards , and US shipyards can do the refitting in CONUS shipyards.

US will never regain their industrial capacity like decades ago. Instead of ruining their allies's economies , US should work with them by working deeply and have a win win relationship with them.
Better, the US should subcontract their navy ship building and maintenance to India, a match made in heaven.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom