What's new

China's massive navy is only getting bigger, and the US is looking overseas for help keeping its warships in action

Where did you get this crap, why you delibrately leave out the source? China builds one whole british royal navy every a couple of years.

Guys just wait a few years.

A few Type 004 coming off the shipyards and 10-15 years will catapult China from Tier 3 to Tier 1 in that chart.

Its the trajectory of the situation that has the West pissing its pants.

Last edited:
Do you know everyone can write on wiki? is that written by you?

Well take it up with the poster of it @JB 007...just like I did. :whistle:

Why are you reacting to my post...which pointed out his post problem...instead of his which actually had the problem??? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
China needs ten more aircraft carrier groups and global power projection to really match NATO. It’s still far behind.

Guys just wait a few years.

A few Type 004 coming off the shipyards and 10-15 years will catapult China from Tier 3 to Tier 1 in that chart.

Its the trajectory of the situation that has the West pissing its pants.
The problem is that it takes many years to build and test aircraft carriers before building more. China is way behind in this regard and also lacks global power projection.

China needs ten more aircraft carrier groups and global power projection to really match NATO. It’s still far behind.

The problem is that it takes many years to build and test aircraft carriers before building more. China is way behind in this regard and also lacks global power projection.
Foremost, China needs many more advanced ballistic and attack nuke submarines urgently, China's security depends on them much more than aircraft carriers.

US can NEVER invade Iran now. Not even in dreams, Russia / China would provide every sort of weaponary to Iran and iran itself is well equipped. BTW, Iran has given enough excuses to US to do so, but US never had a capacity to do it. Lot of american soldiers blood is on Iran's hand in Syria, Iraq or even in Afghanistan. The hezbullah and Hamas and proxies all over. You just are not that powerful as you were when you invaded Iraq. You got declined and adversaries got powerful. That's the fact!
The US doesn't need to invade, just do this here:

From 1988 to date, nothing has changed in relation to Iran against the USA, Iran is still weak compared to American forces.

US should subcontract their USN ship hulls to south korean and japanese shipyards , they can make the hull faster than US shipyards , and US shipyards can do the refitting in CONUS shipyards.

US will never regain their industrial capacity like decades ago. Instead of ruining their allies's economies , US should work with them by working deeply and have a win win relationship with them.

Where did you get this crap, why you delibrately leave out the source? China builds one whole british royal navy every a couple of years.
The Royal Navy has several support bases around the world, I believe this must have a bit of a decision-making aspect to credit it with being a global navy of limited projection.

The Royal Navy has several support bases around the world, I believe this must have a bit of a decision-making aspect to credit it with being a global navy of limited projection.
Without US, British navy is just a sitting duck to be eliminated in a matter of hours.

Then tell me why US is so worried over China
US N-subs use the most sophisticated nuclear reactors. The newest Virginia class SSNs for instance have reactors that use bomb-grade uranium (U-235 enriched to over 90 %). They are designed to operate for 33 years without refuelling

US N-subs use the most sophisticated nuclear reactors. The newest Virginia class SSNs for instance have reactors that use bomb-grade uranium (U-235 enriched to over 90 %). They are designed to operate for 33 years without refuelling

The newest Virginia class SSNs are incredible and lethal

The newest Virginia class SSNs are incredible and lethal
Very " lethal" to the undersea mountains

调整大小 微信图片_20231031210540.png

211104201826-uss-san-francisco-damage-file-2005.jpg

Maybe your soul, not mine. or maybe the soul of the undersea mountains.

Nothing you have is a match for the latest Virginia class SSN.

Hell, even Los Angeles class attack subs from the '80s are more than a match for you

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom