What's new

China's massive navy is only getting bigger, and the US is looking overseas for help keeping its warships in action

Green-Water_Navies[1].png

List of green-water navies (green) and blue-water navies (blue)

=> https://www.aviation-defence-universe.com/strongest-and-most-powerful-navy-in-the-world/

Yes but China is not USSR, USA type of superpower. They don't get involved in any other's business, they exclusively focus on their immediate interest only and that's their mainland and surroundings. This is fine to be a very powerful nation but this attitude will never make a country a superpower. For superpowers, attitude matters.

I wasn’t saying China is a super power.

China isn’t read yet.

What I was saying was to make the best of the current situation.

China and Russia need to closely coordinate.

The US/Europe and Asian Allies are clearly a block.

China Russia and any other allied countries need to emerge as well.

China has no way to project military power at this time.

Last edited:
I wasn’t saying China is a super power.

China isn’t read yet.

What I was saying was to make the best of the current situation.

China and Russia need to closely coordinate.

The US/Europe and Asian Allies are clearly a block.

China Russia and any other allied countries need to emerge as well.

China has no way to project military power at this time.

China most likely will not. The limited things you said China can do, they likely will not. Attitude matters, they don't have it.

China most likely will not. The limited things you said China can do, they likely will not. Attitude matters, they don't have it.
Attitude and acting tough is what destroyed the assyrians, romans, carthaginians, byzantine, caliphate, ottomans etc etc. China knows the game better than anyone and it knows how to get to the top and stay on top. China doesn't need to impress you as long as they are getting what they want.

When China was weak, China fought both the US + allies in Korean war and against Soviet Union during border war. China doesn't act tough because it is seen as childish and dishonorable. If you are tough, everyone knows your tough therefore you do not need to put on a show for others and you have liberty to be yourself and pursue your own agenda. Acting tough is a low iq thing like a sickly old gorrila beating on his chest because he is scared of the younger gorillas.

Last edited:
I don't tell China to do anything. I just observe China's behaviour as a very powerful country. While they have 50 times the strength of the USSR, their behaviour of displaying power is not even 1/100th of the USSR or USA.

I don't care what China wants to be and how it wants to behave. I just observe that great superpowers of the past and the present one show different behaviour and that's how they command respect and leadership role in the world. China has some goodwill in the world today, but nobody takes it as a leader, nobody counts on it as a saviour should they be attacked. It will remain that way as long as China has this attitude. Superpowers that assume the leadership role of the world behave differently, they behave like alpha males in street fights.

Which is fine, that's the choice of China and people of China.

For other nations, China doesn't look like a superpower, the US does. And it's all because of the attitude.
If people in the world want to be intervened in their world as the US and USSR did and does that is by invasions and bombings, it is those countries choice, China will never be a superpower in the sense of US and USSR. And, I dont know why US and EU are so much worried about China today then ?

Last edited:
China needs to increase it's defence budget, way less than what it should have under current situation. Positive trade balance, current account surplus, less than 4% fiscal deficit, 10yr bond yield is just about 2.7%. They can easily have another $100 billion in defense under current situation.

View attachment 966006
List of green-water navies (green) and blue-water navies (blue)

Your country picture doesn't match the wiki page

Blue-water navies
1Global-reach
power projection
Multiple and sustained power projection missions globallyUnited States
2Limited global-reach
power projection
At least one major power projection operation globallyUnited Kingdom, France
3Multi-regional
power projection
Power projection to regions adjacent to its ownRussia, China, India, Italy
4Regional
power projection
Limited range power projection beyond exclusive economic zone (EEZ)Spain, Brazil, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Germany, Egypt

Last edited:

Blue-water navies
1Global-reach
power projection
2Limited global-reach
power projection
3Multi-regional
power projection
4Regional
power projection
Limited range power projection beyond exclusive economic zone (EEZ)Spain, Brazil, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Germany, Egypt

It's not even close

Blue-water navies
1Global-reach
power projection
2Limited global-reach
power projection
3Multi-regional
power projection
4Regional
power projection
It's not even close
After the Gaza War. China dispatched six warships into the Persian Gulf. Do the UK and France currently have 6 warships operating normally?

After the Gaza War. China dispatched six warships into the Persian Gulf. Do the UK and France currently have 6 warships operating normally?

I believe some if not all of those worships were there before the Gaza situation.

But regarding France and Britannia, I don't know 100% for sure.

I was talking about the United States Navy

I believe some if not all of those worships were there before the Gaza situation.

But regarding France and Britannia, I don't know 100% for sure.

I was talking about the United States Navy
I heard that all British warships are in repair shops. Is this true?

Blue-water navies
1Global-reach
power projection
2Limited global-reach
power projection
3Multi-regional
power projection
4Regional
power projection
Where did you get this crap, why you delibrately leave out the source? China builds one whole british royal navy every a couple of years.

Where did you get this crap, why you delibrately leave out the source? China builds one whole british royal navy every a couple of years. :turkey:

you need to have education since schooling to understand this note.
also, China can feed countries like Korea-UK-France in additionally every year

also, China can feed countries like Korea-UK-France in additionally every year
4 years before, much faster now

微信图片_20231029172003.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom