What's new

China's modern cities

Wow beautiful pictures. I must visit China.

shchinese brother, india hates all its neighbors not only china. indians are a bunch of haters.

What a peaceful comment..!!!!!:lol:..

Well i dont think general public worry about china in general rather than pakistan..!!!
And hate would be too harder word. You are ofcourse taken with suspision (not always...) because we doubt chinese imperilastic intentions. You are raking up arunachal issue and have holding on aksai chin.. we had a war in 1962 when it was both countries where considering to be indi china bhai bhai slogan..!!! So suspcions are always there generally. But you get all chinese goods over here... we have import and export relations, And we have lot of chinese people here india and vice versa.. and indian software companies are setting up offices in china..!!!!. Chinese companies are given contracts in india etc... So that wouldnt happen between two countries which actualy hate each other right.

And i dont think China doesnt come into a topic of discussion in india more often than pakistan..!!!!

And this is from my personal experience having traveled all over the country..!!!!

Last edited:
Hey why has shchinese been banned :angry:

All he said is true, Indians are a bunch of haters. Go to Indian forums see what they say about Islam and Pakistan no one bans them instead they encourage members to badmouth both Islam and Pakistan.

Moderators, please reply to my post..what did our Chinese friend done to get banned....why dont you ban some Indian members who actually deserve a ban. Indians are the worst enemy for Pakistan they wish the worst for Pakistan, its our Chinese friends who help Pakistan the most.

Actually, Indian members DO get banned here all the time. If you didn't noticed, recently, some "Active" Indian members got banned for obvious reasons.

As far as Schinese is concerned, I don't know what to say :/ There must be a valid reason behind that.

The statement "India hates china" didn't originate out of thin air. It's a fact.

how can you say that , i live in India and you don't so I think I'll have a better image of the situation.I was in China for the Olympics as a spectator and the Chinese there treated us with a lot of warmth and respect , so I have a lot of respect towards China and Tibet etc is a political issue , the common man on the street knows little about it.

Perhaps the hate china sentiment was very active in the 1960's , 70's and 80's and some of the older gen. maybe carrying it since then but overall I think people on both sides of the border are quite cool about each other, just busy in everyday lives , no real time to hate.:enjoy:

Those pictures were really amazing though , if the mods rename the thread something like "Incredible China" - some rather good pics can be added there.

shchinese did not do anything wrong, looks like this forum caters to Indians, who obviously hate Pakistan more than anything and dream for Pakistan to be wiped off the map...and this forum discriminates against our Chinese friends, who help Pakistan more than any nation have helped Pakistan.

I guess moderators would rather have Indians post their articles of hate for Pakistan rather than beautiful pictures of our friendly nation China.

Go to any Indian forum you will see Indians posting propoganda everywhere in the forum against Pakistan...and now Indians have brought their propoganda into this Pakistani forums which moderators have welcomed.

Our forum doesn't cater to the Indians, It caters to everyone regardless of their background. I know it's tough to realize that a Pakistani forum gives an equal and fair chance to the Indians to be a part of our community but frankly, that's what makes us different from the INDIAN forums like BR where I'm sure you won't find such a DIVERSE membership. Our diverse members are here because of our forum and its standards.

when the Indians cross the line, they're always shown the way out. "Flintlock" who was the most senior Indian member here with over 6000 posts, was shown the way out recently. Along with a very well know troll, ahmedsidd. I assure you, the Admins and Mods know when to kick out the right person.

Although I DO think that Shchinese didn't really do anything way over the line, but I suppose there might be a valid reason for his ban.

Will miss him though. I enjoyed his posts. :china:

Hey why has shchinese been banned :angry:
He's recieved max number of infractions and warnings. Three strikes is out, he's had even more than three.

All he said is true, Indians are a bunch of haters. Go to Indian forums see what they say about Islam and Pakistan no one bans them instead they encourage members to badmouth both Islam and Pakistan.
Defence.pk is not a mouthpiece to degrade or criticise other fora. What happens there stays there, its none of our business.

Moderators, please reply to my post..what did our Chinese friend done to get banned....why dont you ban some Indian members who actually deserve a ban. Indians are the worst enemy for Pakistan they wish the worst for Pakistan, its our Chinese friends who help Pakistan the most.
Don't be a hatemonger and have a little faith in the management. Our moderation is neutral and nationality blind.

You enjoyed it because it was anti India right?

the stupid hatemonger was banned long ago. And this thread has been inactive for so long. Why dig it up now? Inadvertently, you are giving shchinese more publicity.

guys please, if hate thread has been inactive, let it remain so. Why wake the sleeping lion? It will not do anyone any good. Just more hate posts will be thrown around?

i dont think indians hate china but of course we are a bit jealous

We are not jealous. Jealousy is resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.

We are envious. Envy is a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages, success, possessions, etc.

Jealousy | Define Jealousy at Dictionary.com

Envy | Define Envy at Dictionary.com

Its not like we resent them (atleast, majority of us dont). The average Indian (not the people on defence forums) does admire china's success. We want to emulate their success. Lets not mix up the terms.

You're generalizing that statement. It's not possible. India is a very populous nation and frankly, I don't think if I'm ready to take your word on behalf of 1.1 billion people. The statement "India hates china" didn't originate out of thin air. It's a fact.

Sure, there are people like you who don't hate China but please, speak for yourself.

you told you to rely on him.... rely on indian local media.. who generally gives the example of china that if Chinese can do that why can't indians....

i have noticed one thing if any member do not accept that india is going to be a power in near future and/or
do not accept the qualities of indians and/or
thinks indians are useless and/or
opposes indian just for the sake that he is indian...
we oppose to him but that dosent mean we are hating china ...

i never said china is our enemy in any of my post....
yes, there are some differences between the countries as it generally happens b/w neighbouring countries .... but that dosent mean we are hating china :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom