What's new

China's multilayered missile defense system

please elaborate in which area you are ahead? other minor few.

Yes you not in our league, India operate AC battle group while china still to have one. India is already moving ahead taking a leap a generation , India is already testing AB system while china doing the same.

In Space you launch the rocket, moon mapper etc, but its india who find the water. We dont do things for sake , we do things for a purpose.
lol``funny indians with these these mental masturbating 'finding water' again``

your AC battle group is a face project with no practical meanings (everything imported yet with literaly no air defence capability, anti-sub system and C4SI) its a floating coffine to be put accordingly

and your socalled Chandrayaan was once again foreign parts assembly face project, there was no single core tech that is india's

please kid, stop showing us your clueless propaganda, India is nothing infront of high tech and modern weapons

Sigh...please don't mix Chinese military with India military. This may sound a bit rude, but our military is not in the same league. In term of anti-missile technology, there are two nations in the entire world that are capable of high-altitude anti-ballistic missile interception. They are China and US. This means these two countries are not only capable of stopping missiles near their terminal approach, they are also capable of stopping the missile before it even enters the atmosphere.
Incidentally, there are also only two nations in this world that are capable of shooting down satellite. Both China and US are very capable of rendering the opponent's satellite based communication network useless if a war breaks out.

LOL>..no Fact,only tough words..I wanted to know about info on that ABM system,not whining kid..post info on your ABM,what kind of missiles it'd intercept,is there any 2/3 tired Anti missile system China is building and all..keep your those "China is in League of USA" type words out of your post and post info.

I pity you guys..you lacks the very info about most of the weapons system,yet come here to gloat.and you guys have a comprehensive problem.I just mentioned abut ABM tier structure of India and USA,and you guys already got pissed. thats unwanted..

LOL>..no Fact,only tough words..I wanted to know about info on that ABM system,not whining kid..post info on your ABM,what kind of missiles it'd intercept,is there any 2/3 tired Anti missile system China is building and all..keep your those "China is in League of USA" type words out of your post and post info.

I pity you guys..you lacks the very info about most of the weapons system,yet come here to gloat.and you guys have a comprehensive problem.I just mentioned abut ABM tier structure of India and USA,and you guys already got pissed. thats unwanted..

The whole China mid course ABM test is tracked by US surveillance system. It cannot be faked... You can brag and boast in something but this open space interception has to be real.

The interception is occurred at exoatmospheric which is far higher at 100km above attitude. Plus China kill method is kinetic kill which requires 100% accuracy and unlike Russia which is nuclear tipped and Russia one occurs at re entry only which attitude is at 80km- 100km.

Or rather the Indian shall accept the advancement of Chinese technology...

Chinese working GPS system Beidou II is fake?
Chinese able to send a man to space and even accomplish manual and auto docking is fake?

None of the above mention is possible to be acomplished by India in even the next 10 years.

The whole China mid course ABM test is tracked by US surveillance system. It cannot be faked... You can brag and boast in something but this open space interception has to be real.

The interception is occurred at exoatmospheric which is far higher at 100km above attitude. Plus China kill method is kinetic kill which requires 100% accuracy and unlike Russia which is nuclear tipped and Russia one occurs at re entry only which attitude is at 80km- 100km.

Chinese able to send a man to space and even accomplish manual and auto docking is fake?

None of the above mention is possible to be acomplished by India in even the next 10 years.

again same stinking noob attitude..I only wanted to know about layers of Chinese ABM system..different kind of ABM missiles and their interception capability against different missiles with different range..neither I said anything is fake,nor I'm comparing anything..damn..looks like you are frustrated,kid..

post something apart from "Midcourse interception"..i already know that.post missiles with terminal interception capability and something like it,whioch is related to China's missile layers,not you whining..

and FYI..India already is in process to make IRNSS and it'll be activate within 2-3 years..

again same stinking noob attitude..I only wanted to know about layers of Chinese ABM system..different kind of ABM missiles and their interception capability against different missiles with different range..neither I said anything is fake,nor I'm comparing anything..damn..looks like you are frustrated,kid..

post something apart from "Midcourse interception"..i already know that.post missiles with terminal interception capability and something like it,whioch is related to China's missile layers,not you whining..

and FYI..India already is in process to make IRNSS and it'll be activate within 2-3 years..

ur wasting ur time with typical"china is superior because it happens to be china"guys..

for the record

http://missilethreat.com/a-look-at-the-indian-ballistic-missile-defence-programme/
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...ssile-defence-shield-ready/article3390480.ece
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KA16Ad01.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/195303-isros-mars-mission-gets-green-signal.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/242772-mars-beckons-isro-orbiter-taking-shape.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/246548-expect-indian-gps-2016-a.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...launch-first-navigational-satellite-june.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/245525-india-s-missile-defence-analysis.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...test-fires-ballistic-missile-interceptor.html

even iranians sent monkey in to the space.we have serious work than that.we dont do the things just for the sake of doing them.our mars mission is in progress

Is there any source, on High Intensity Laser Beam research in PRC?

Your example is lame. Because India ABM all occurs at atmostpheric level which means the radioactive debris will still possible landed on your soil and cause massive contamination. ICBM warhead knock out in exoatmospheric level which any re entry debris will be burn up. Plus mid course interception allows a first line of defence which if it fails, you still can have your last atmostphere ICBM interception.

As for all your example of India ABM , none of it is at exoatmospheric level and it is reported only 2 countries able to do exoatmospheric mid course interception of ICBM and that is USA and China. Not even Russia has accomplished that before.

Trying to compare Iranian monkey space venture compare to USA, Russia and China manned mission is a joke. Can the monkey do space walk or command the space capsule for a manned docking? I think you all Indian are just to thick faced to admit Chinese technology advancement. Do a manned space mission first before you all dismissed the technology leap of it.

As for your mars mission, a 128kg payload hardly constitute a meaningful mission... If China wants to do it , we will have do it long time ago with that mediocre payload. But we are waiting to out CZ-5 rocket so that we can send a bigger payload of 1-2tons of surveillance satelite to Mars for better observation and tracking. That include even a robot rovers landing on Mars.

Your example is lame. Because India ABM all occurs at atmostpheric level which means the radioactive debris will still possible landed on your soil and cause massive contamination. ICBM warhead knock out in exoatmospheric level which any re entry debris will be burn up. Plus mid course interception allows a first line of defence which if it fails, you still can have your last atmostphere ICBM interception.

As for all your example of India ABM , none of it is at exoatmospheric level and it is reported only 2 countries able to do exoatmospheric mid course interception of ICBM and that is USA and China. Not even Russia has accomplished that before.

Trying to compare Iranian monkey space venture compare to USA, Russia and China manned mission is a joke. Can the monkey do space walk or command the space capsule for a manned docking? I think you all Indian are just to thick faced to admit Chinese technology advancement. Do a manned space mission first before you all dismissed the technology leap of it.

As for your mars mission, a 128kg payload hardly constitute a meaningful mission... If China wants to do it , we will have do it long time ago with that mediocre payload. But we are waiting to out CZ-5 rocket so that we can send a bigger payload of 1-2tons of surveillance satelite to Mars for better observation and tracking. That include even a robot rovers landing on Mars.

i agree chinese are a superior race on this planet..happy now??shall we come back to the topic.
but u should have atleast attempted to read what i have posted.

"NEW DELHI: "India is developing a complete suite of air defence missiles to destroy all types of hostile missiles," a top Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) scientist said here on Saturday. After successfully conducting a test aimed at intercepting intermediate range ballistic missiles (IRBM) in the exosphere (uppermost layer of atmosphere) last month, India is now working on missiles capable of destroying incoming missiles closer to the earth's surface."and this was of 2006 news.which age are u living in??
http://www.hindu.com/2006/12/03/stories/2006120312940100.htm

as for manned space mission.as i said we dont do things for the sake of doing.we're as progressing as u in this front.heres some for u along with the mars mission.
http://articles.economictimes.india...036517_1_manned-mission-selection-process-iaf
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130410/jsp/nation/story_16768829.jsp#.UXu9zbVTDI4
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/325039/indias-first-manned-space-flight.html

dont give me silly"if china wants to do" stuff.and dont quote me unless u have anything solid to say.

Lol..PAD is itself an exo-atmosphere ABM system(it is a two tier system,based on one Endo and one exo atmospheric interceptor missile)..also,next PDV missiles will also have same kind of exo atmospheric capability,just like Phase-II missiles..and every kind of info is available on net..for starters,read this...

Indian Ballistic Missile Defence Programme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol..PAD is itself an exo-atmosphere ABM system(it is a two tier system,based on one Endo and one exo atmospheric interceptor missile)..also,next PDV missiles will also have same kind of exo atmospheric capability,just like Phase-II missiles..and every kind of info is available on net..for starters,read this...

Indian Ballistic Missile Defence Programme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The problem is all the so called India tech is paper based. I can also say China has a sixth gen super stealth fighter if goes by your theory? Have you demonstrated exoatmospheric mid range ICBM interception? No...

You can say you have a fully operational ABM system from exoatmospheric to atmostpheric interception. But if you have not demonstrate it. It's as good as farting.

The problem is all the so called India tech is paper based. I can also say China has a sixth gen super stealth fighter if goes by your theory? Have you demonstrated exoatmospheric mid range ICBM interception? No...

You can say you have a fully operational ABM system from exoatmospheric to atmostpheric interception. But if you have no demonstrate it. It's as good as farting.

are you dumb or what??do you even read what I posted??It says India is working on Phase-2 while Phase-1 is complete(which is protection against SRBM and MRBM like Pakistan's Hatf series missiles and Chinese M-11) while Phase-II will be against IRBM(range upto 5000 km)..we take one step at a time..and India tested its ABM several times more than China did in the last decade..how many tests China did on its ABm system??2 right???India tested this missiles over 10 times within 7 years(read it,I already posted)..so,don't say Indian tech is paper based..

are you dumb or what??do you even read what I posted??It says India is working on Phase-2 while Phase-1 is complete(which is protection against SRBM and MRBM like Pakistan's Hatf series missiles and Chinese M-11) while Phase-II will be against IRBM(range upto 5000 km)..we take one step at a time..and India tested its ABM several times more than China did in the last decade..how many tests China did on its ABm system??2 right???India tested this missiles over 10 times within 7 years(read it,I already posted)..so,don't say Indian tech is paper based..

That's not the problem. You can test even 1000 times and all is atmospheric interception which means its nothing compare to exoatmospheric mid course interception done by China even its 2-3 times demonstrated. You purposely avoid my enquiries on exoatmospheric mid course interception which India has no demonstrated any capabilites of doing it. therefore India ABM is inferior to China one. You claimed India ABM has exoatmospheric mid course interception in mind but thats paper talk only. Btw, China will not use IRBM to hit India. ICBM like DF-31 will be the prefer Ballistic Missile. So your ABM system is only effective against Pakistan one but nothing to stop Chinese DF-31.

Nice try. But you failed. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom