What's new

China's multilayered missile defense system

That doesn't matter. Because all our interception and whole trajectory are tracked by US sensor and reported by US intelligence. If we try to do a circus show like what our Indian friend is desperately trying to do. We will become laughing stock but US defence department is not amused. Becos, we demonstrated our capabilites with exact the same kinetic kill method deploy by USN SM-3 with a perfect killed. China has demonstrated to US that we are not that defenceless against their ICBM as they wanted. The US stood up and look up at China....

hell yeah..just two mid course interception,no terminal phase one,great going...and even USA used multi layered BMD..but China is just happywith its Mid course one..wish you all the best for your BMD..

hahahaha dont try to cover ur face now troll..google for other details u want im not here to satisfy ur ego.i've already gave ample info in the previous posts.do u know whats comes in to category of exospheric missile defence??? lets me help u this time read with ur spects intact

"The Indian Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is developing a two-tier Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD) system that provides a multi-layered shield against ballistic missile attacks.
An advanced version of the BMD system was test fired in 2011. The first phase became operational in 2012 and the second phase will become operational in 2016.
The two-tier system is intended to destroy an incoming missile, at a higher altitude, in the exo-atmosphere and if that miscarries, an endo-atmospheric interception will take place. It can intercept incoming missiles at exo-atmospheric altitudes of 150km and endo-atmospheric altitudes of 80km.
The BMD system consists of a Prithvi Air Defence (PAD) missile and an Advanced Air Defence (AAD) Missile for high and low altitude interception. The PAD intercepts missiles at altitudes between 50km-80km and the AAD missile destroys them at altitudes of 15km-30km." best of luck with that grandpa

DRDO Ballistic Missile Defence System - Army Technology
u dont have a complete info on chinese defence system but bragging abt it..next tym quote me only if u have something solid to say son.my time is too precious to waste it for the sake of u trolls.

don't blame him..he's got only two news of Midcourse interception,not a single one of terminal interception..so,he only can brag about what he got..all he knows is that Mid course interception is best,not any other kind,not even Boost Phase on,because thats what China did..by the way,what kind of BMD is this??no report on any Terminal phase capability,just two mid course interception??Every country generally starts with Terminal Phase capability,then they go to more higher interception,right??

hell yeah..just two mid course interception,no terminal phase one,great going...and even USA used multi layered BMD..but China is just happywith its Mid course one..wish you all the best for your BMD..

don't blame him..he's got only two news of Midcourse interception,not a single one of terminal interception..so,he only can brag about what he got..all he knows is that Mid course interception is best,not any other kind,not even Boost Phase on,because thats what China did..by the way,what kind of BMD is this??no report on any Terminal phase capability,just two mid course interception??Every country generally starts with Terminal Phase capability,then they go to more higher interception,right??

while the fanboys are bragging about it i tried to get the details .but cudnt find any official statements.yes terminal phase is a basic phase while boost phase is the advanced.heres some interesting articles i found out
Assessing Boost-Phase Missile Defense | Center for Strategic and International Studies
http://timemilitary.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/nrc-bmd-report-2012-09.pdf

These Indians have no clue what mid-course missile interception is. Every major country has terminal interception. None of the links the Indians provided proves they have mid-course interception, not even remotely close. Give me proof from a reputable source like Janes, Ausairpower, flight global or any reputable source. Don't give me these Wikipedia propaganda. Any fool can edit that.

India barely has a workable terminal interception and these clowns are bragging about mid-course interception. :lol: dream on fanboys. Whatever we are doing, you can bet India is ATLEAST 10 years behind, probably around 20 years but I'm trying to be nice to the Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom