What's new

China’s New Aircraft Carrier Lacks Fighter Jets

Meanwhile in the REAL WORLD.

FXYo_jlUUAEeT1q

India is leading the chart of reading time.

This is especially impressive in our time and age when people avoid diving deep into facts.
Yeah. you Indians are mostly reading garbage materials like many of you like to go online to slander China and Chinese as found on many of the websites.

Indian, you do realize that ships have certain phases of construction right?

1. lay down and construction of hull
2. launch
3. fit out
4. sea trial
5. commission into service

Most ships follow the general steps and 003 has only launched. It is still in fit out stage and hasn't even finished construction. This shows how much military knowledge you have.

The rest of the copying, just lol.

003 doesn't have fighters or aircraft onboard because it is not even completed fit out yet.

To illustrate the point. The below is your Indian visuckputnam class and vikrant class at launch.

1657614534480.png

1657614546236.png

it's like saying these ships of Indian navy has no weapons because indians are too stupid to create weapons ... must be right? otherwise why are they empty. Same kind of stupidity and empty logic displayed by OP.

Now as for copying homework... just lol. Keep coping and being shit and being left behind. You streetshitters have only copes left and calling others whatever you wish to make your losers feel better. It's laughable.

You imagine Chinese EMALs won't work and you can keep telling yourself that and believing in it. Doesn't matter and doesn't change the reality. The EMALs have already been installed. EMALs tech has been tested nonstop for nearly a decade on several land based sites and facilities. You think they'd construct many years long construction phase, billions of dollars carrier just to test the EMALs? By the time they approve EMALs it has been tested to cover a distance more than you Indian navy carriers have traveled in distance.

2. launch
3. fit out
4. sea trial

Most ships follow the general steps and 003 has only launched. It is still in fit out stage and hasn't even finished construction. This shows how much military knowledge you have.

003 doesn't have fighters or aircraft onboard because it is not even completed fit out yet.

To illustrate the point. The below is your Indian visuckputnam class and vikrant class at launch.

View attachment 860903

View attachment 860904

it's like saying these ships of Indian navy has no weapons because indians are too stupid to create weapons ... must be right? otherwise why are they empty. Same kind of stupidity and empty logic displayed by OP.

Now as for copying homework... just lol. Keep coping and being shit and being left behind. You streetshitters have only copes left and calling others whatever you wish to make your losers feel better. It's laughable.

You imagine Chinese EMALs won't work and you can keep telling yourself that and believing in it. Doesn't matter and doesn't change the reality. The EMALs have already been installed. EMALs tech has been tested nonstop for nearly a decade on several land based sites and facilities. You think they'd construct many years long construction phase, billions of dollars carrier just to test the EMALs? By the time they approve EMALs it has been tested to cover a distance more than you Indian navy carriers have traveled in distance.

Still waiting for the PROOF of your claims.

2. launch
3. fit out
4. sea trial

Too much hype. Now you guys jump from ski jump to catapult, will the airframes of your current fighters handle the extra stress? And the containers covering the catapult runs is either to hide them from satellites or to hide unfinished parts of this project. If these need to be shielded in port, they will never hold up to flight operations on the open sea. This is a great leap for sure, but close to the US navy I don't think so. Too many questions, still has to do sea trials and does the PLAN have the aircraft to support it? The CCP is all about image not actual function. The PLAN has been studying the US navy for years, however copying does not produce the same results and the PLAN has a long way to go before it can even think about matching the US navy
If China really wants to compete with the US army, it's going to need more than 6 aircraft carrier battle groups compared to US's 11. And with the air force, the US does lead in terms of drones, strategic bombers and their stealth jets, the F-35, with loads of variants being successful in the UK, like the Lightning and F-35b. China's J-20 stealth jets have faced complications and delays. And even if China does increase it's naval assets, the US is also upgrading at the same time with it's new Columbia class nuclear submarines, which is their largest one yet. So, my point is China is always going to be several stages behind the US in terms of air and naval superiority.

2. launch
3. fit out
4. sea trial

View attachment 860903

View attachment 860904

why you waste your time on trolls? Not worth it.

Too much hype. Now you guys jump from ski jump to catapult, will the airframes of your current fighters handle the extra stress? And the containers covering the catapult runs is either to hide them from satellites or to hide unfinished parts of this project. If these need to be shielded in port, they will never hold up to flight operations on the open sea. This is a great leap for sure, but close to the US navy I don't think so. Too many questions, still has to do sea trials and does the PLAN have the aircraft to support it? The CCP is all about image not actual function. The PLAN has been studying the US navy for years, however copying does not produce the same results and the PLAN has a long way to go before it can even think about matching the US navy
If China really wants to compete with the US army, it's going to need more than 6 aircraft carrier battle groups compared to US's 11. And with the air force, the US does lead in terms of drones, strategic bombers and their stealth jets, the F-35, with loads of variants being successful in the UK, like the Lightning and F-35b. China's J-20 stealth jets have faced complications and delays. And even if China does increase it's naval assets, the US is also upgrading at the same time with it's new Columbia class nuclear submarines, which is their largest one yet. So, my point is China is always going to be several stages behind the US in terms of air and naval superiority.

Yeah sure sure... all about image. You know for certain I guess. And your interpretation for someone who is not even aware of difference between commission, lay down, launch, fit out etc, your interpretation must be 100% absolute and accurate.

But one thing I agree. We are nowhere near US navy in terms of conventional capability and numbers. This is accurate. But while we aren't near US navy level for these aspects. We also focus on stuff they have not focused on such as anti ship ballistic missiles, advanced and novel kill chain platforms, and hypersonic anti ship weapons. Because our positions, postures, and main problems to address are different. It requires around 50 years to build up to US navy levels but one advantage of late mover (there are some slight ones for late mover advantage) is straight away adopting latest technologies instead of needing to redo and overhaul existing already made ships. There is a whole economics to that for large expensive navies but anyway I think already this is getting too deep for you because it is a bit complex to explain and potentially more complex to understand for weaker minds.

You can believe whatever you prefer to believe outside of this.

Still waiting for the PROOF of your claims.

Yeah this is funny too.

I guess I'm also waiting for PROOF of US claims of having xyz. Or Russian proof of having hypersonics. Or PROOF of India capable of thermonuclear weapon.

PROOF in this military stuff especially for something like Chinese EMALs test sites... lol good luck getting into public domain. The best in this case we got in "PROOF" is the fact that they say it is EMALs, PLAN Admiral says it is. US intelligence and reports say it is. Briefing leaks show it with diagrams, websites (Chinese ones) talk about it and other mentions from higher profile authority figures and so on. There's partial evidence too with components as part of EMALs system is leaked. Pictures of the actual components or similar ones (perhaps more later models etc in this case it is an energy storage mechanism I'm not sure the english word).

I get it, you Indians can't imagine or tolerate that China is progressing. If they don't send you proof of everything, you feel better to ignore it and to say it is all lies. Whatever man. Doesn't change shit and while in the past we were roughly equal, now we're 3x to 5x depending on which field and metric. Later 10x and if we go to war, then your soldiers and leaders will get all the proof they need. As for you, the nation of China doesn't owe a streetshitter proof of anything militarily sensitive just so you can be assured you're pathetically shit nation is beaten by a grand margin.

As for your logic of no internet proof satisfying your standards, then feel free to believe they don't exist. Feel free to believe China has no EMALs and the 003 has no working EMALs. When it is catapulting aircraft off the deck, feel free to believe it is steam or even guys pulling a set of pulleys. Whatever you feel like believing.

Last edited:
Yeah. you Indians are mostly reading garbage materials like many of you like to go online to slander China and Chinese as found on many of the websites.

LOL.

so 'high iq" chinese think that Indians only read to slander china. As if every Indians lives revolve around china.

I have seen pakistanis make similar claim. Goes to show how similar you both are.

Yeah sure sure... all about image. You know for certain I guess. And your interpretation for someone who is not even aware of difference between commission, lay down, launch, fit out etc, your interpretation must be 100% absolute and accurate.

But one thing I agree. We are nowhere near US navy in terms of conventional capability and numbers. This is accurate. But while we aren't near US navy level for these aspects. We also focus on stuff they have not focused on such as anti ship ballistic missiles, advanced and novel kill chain platforms, and hypersonic anti ship weapons. Because our positions, postures, and main problems to address are different. It requires around 50 years to build up to US navy levels but one advantage of late mover (there are some slight ones for late mover advantage) is straight away adopting latest technologies instead of needing to redo and overhaul existing already made ships. There is a whole economics to that for large expensive navies but anyway I think already this is getting too deep for you because it is a bit complex to explain and potentially more complex to understand for weaker minds.

You can believe whatever you prefer to believe outside of this.

Yeah this is funny too.

I guess I'm also waiting for PROOF of US claims of having xyz. Or Russian proof of having hypersonics. Or PROOF of India capable of thermonuclear weapon.

PROOF in this military stuff especially for something like Chinese EMALs test sites... lol good luck getting into public domain. The best in this case we got in "PROOF" is the fact that they say it is EMALs, PLAN Admiral says it is. Briefing leaks show it with diagrams, websites (Chinese ones) talk about it and other mentions from higher profile authority figures.

I get it, you Indians can't imagine or tolerate that China is progressing. If they don't send you proof of everything, you feel better to ignore it and to say it is all lies. Whatever man. Doesn't change shit and while in the past we were roughly equal, now we're 3x to 5x depending on which field and metric. Later 10x and if we go to war, then your soldiers and leaders will get all the proof they need. As for you, the nation of China doesn't owe a streetshitter proof of anything militarily sensitive just so you can be assured you're pathetically shit nation is beaten by a grand margin.

As for your logic of no internet proof satisfying your standards, then feel free to believe they don't exist. Feel free to believe China has no EMALs and the 003 has no working EMALs. When it is catapulting aircraft off the deck, feel free to believe it is steam or even guys pulling a set of pulleys. Whatever you feel like believing.

People making claims are required to provide PROOF.

This is not communist controlled china where you are forced to accept what ever the govt. tells you.

In the real world (outside china), people will laugh at you if you make claims without proof.

LOL.

so 'high iq" chinese think that Indians only read to slander china. As if every Indians lives revolve around china.

I have seen pakistanis make similar claim. Goes to show how similar you both are.

People making claims are required to provide PROOF.

This is not communist controlled china where you are forced to accept what ever the govt. tells you.

In the real world (outside china), people will laugh at you if you make claims without proof.

lol

okay don't worry... China has no EMALs. They haven't given you all the pictures and videos and evidence so it doesn't exist.

You're supa right. I supa agree.

if we go to war, then your soldiers and leaders will get all the proof they need. As for you, the nation of China doesn't owe a streetshitter proof of anything militarily sensitive just so you can be assured you're pathetically shit nation is beaten by a grand margin.
We'll shove these into your *** if you try to provoke us for a full scale war. Remember the Mia Channu incident, even if it was a misfire, BrahMos successfully managed to penetrate deep into the territory of 🇵🇰, key point is we have demonstrated HQ9 (🇨🇳)or none of your ADS can intercept the high speed projectile, so the objective is clear and louder

2020 article:

lol

okay don't worry... China has no EMALs. They haven't given you all the pictures and videos and evidence so it doesn't exist.

You're supa right. I supa agree.

Don't worry about what I think.

Provide PROOF for what you claim.

Back
Top Bottom