What's new

China’s New Aircraft Carrier Lacks Fighter Jets

lol. Imagine a Palestinian talking about "falungong" :lol:

Why is a chinese pretending to be a Palestinian ? And then they say WUmao is not real. Get a life clown.
I never said anything you just assumed, you believe everything you see on the internet? How very Indian of you. I normally like talking to Jews but there’s just so many Hindus, like cockroaches. You guys are much dumber too it’s quite entertaining.

lol brahmos misfire = HQ-9 cannot intercept it.

This right here sums up indians stupidity.

I guess US patriot and SM-3 and SM-6 also totally useless against Chinese ballistic missile tests and cruise missile tests in western Pacific since they didn't intercept because according to Indian logic they think every object in the sky should be intercepted.

The HQ-9 systems are in Pakistan? Are you sure? If so you're sure they are operational during peacetime? If so you are sure they are commanded to intercept and shoot at the misfired brahmos?? If so then I ask why was no HQ-9 fired? Indians must therefore say at this point that HQ-9 systems couldn't detect the brahmos or couldn't engage it for magic hindu supapowa reasons. For that... they can stretch and cope and imagine as hard as they do.

Reality is if the HQ-9 systems are in active duty in Pakistan already and if they are in that region within range and if they are on and commanded to intercept any object in the sky (which they obviously wouldn't be during peacetime like what do dumb Indians think real life is just constantly shooting SAMs at anything during peacetime? just one object that cannot be a surprise strike from India?) and if the order was given to SAM unit to fire at any unknown object, then okay maybe HQ-9 unit there did not detect brahmos.

But that's a lot of and ifs.

Why wasn't Indian QRSAM and MRSAM able to take out a single JF-17 or Mirage from PAF or any of the ordinance from Mirage strike team? And to think you can take out Baburs with those missiles? I guess we can turn it back on you.

You can assume all those and ifs as much as you want. Reality is no sane country shoots a SAM at one single unknown object traveling through the space occupied by many commercial airliners and flight paths. Not even India would do that.

No you didnt hit my nerve. Its pretty amusing to be honest

As for your MRSAM/QRSAM shooting it down, im sure it can. Just like our SAMs can shoot down your missiles.

Good luck with the RAAD thom
IAF love affair with Akash continues 😉

Don’t be angry, Mr. Hindoodoo

832dbd7e-1d77-11e6-9777-749fedcc73f5_1280x720.jpg

lol brahmos misfire = HQ-9 cannot intercept it.
Why wasn't Indian QRSAM and MRSAM able to take out a single JF-17 or Mirage from PAF or any of the ordinance from Mirage strike team? And to think you can take out Baburs with those missiles?
Because they fired their SOWs from P o K. And for your kind information, 1st squadron of MRSAM was inducted into the IAF on 2021.What are you even talking about?

Even QRSAM entered into the production line on CY2021

Because they fired their SOWs from P o K. And for your kind information, 1st squadron of MRSAM was inducted into the IAF on 2021.What are you even talking about?

Even QRSAM entered into the production line on CY2021

Oh I thought India had those for a while. My mistake.

You know yourself though that your assumptions and conclusions from a brahmos misfire (an Indian mistake and faulty equipment) is quite ridiculous to use that and claim HQ-9 cannot intercept brahmos just because Pakistan didn't fire a HQ-9 to intercept it.

You assume they are there operational and in that area. You assume they are allowed to fire at anything and this is the main issue. Even if there was confirmation this is a Indian brahmos, it would be almost certain that it is an accidental launch or failure of guidance rather than a real attack. A real attack would not be a single missile and certainly not just using missiles with no air activity or signs of mobilization anywhere else. By intercepting it, if the missiles are on and in range and with command to approve, they have the risk of accident or revealing their response and capabilities. If it fails to intercept then it gives too much information, if it succeeds, it also gives away information.

Simply those conclusions are too much but your intentions are not to have genuine discussion. It is just to degrade anything Chinese. Meanwhile all that changes nothing and does nothing, has no bearing on reality or real decisions by leaders.

And to think you can take out Baburs with those missiles? I guess we can turn it back on you.
Barak 8 MRSAM/LRSAM successfully intercepted the Russian-made Iskander ballistic missile launched by Armenia towards Baku. The seeker of this particular missile uses both a wide and narrow radio frequency (RF) beam, meaning it can lock on to any target at any altitude and thus, provide defense against an array of threats from land, air, and sea

Barak 8 MRSAM/LRSAM successfully intercepted the Russian-made Iskander ballistic missile launched by Armenia towards Baku. The seeker of this particular missile uses both a wide and narrow radio frequency (RF) beam, meaning it can lock on to any target at any altitude and thus, provide defense against an array of threats from land, air, and sea

Barak-8 is a good missile. It is optimized for intercepting missiles. I don't doubt it is a good missile for its class - short to medium range.

Chinese HQ-9 (export version FD-2000 so not even HQ-9A or HQ-9B) hit all targets in Turkish trials for long range SAMs. Its performance in Turkish trials topped the list including EuroSAM, S-300PM, and Patriot.

These are all good SAMs. Barak-8 or Indian name MRSAM is certainly a good one for intercepting missiles due to rocket burn time being longer duration but lower speed. Lower speed isn't important for these kinds of medium to short range air defence due to incoming missile coming towards interceptor.

IAF love affair with Akash continues 😉
In comes the RAAD II stealth ALCM 😊

Back
Top Bottom