What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

Well, now it’s getting interesting… a few days ago a strange tweet again posted that unique model we’ve seen some time ago and now this!

interesting that’s two slightly different images of the same image popped up almost simultaneously… just for completeness here are both!

47F5C7A1-E186-4142-94A5-EF237A10C75B.jpeg
04D387A2-EBFF-4077-9722-1EFDC01B39A6.jpeg

To be honest, I never even see why China would develop a Strategic Bomber, tactical bomber maybe, but I honestly do not see why China will need long range Strategic bomber in this stage of the air force progress.

Strategic bomber have 1 sole purpose only, that is to bomb a target that far away from you. Except that maybe you want to start a nuclear war with bomber, but we hardly do this anymore as we now got the ICBM.

So, by building a stealth strategic bomber fleet, Chinese Military are declaring an intention of bombing inter-continental strategic target, which does not make sense, especially after the Chinese are very keen on making their 2nd Arty corp. sharper.

However, when you come down and look at Chinese enemy list, almost all her enemy are near or even neighbour to China, then why would you need a Strategic bomber to begin with.

And if the bomber intended target is the United States, which mean a total thermonuclear war, then China again, don't need those bomber

So, is this a warning that China will now starting to **** off small country far away from China like the US now or it's just they **** their money off to something that do not have much of a use again??

If China are to build a air transport fleet or auxiliary air fleet, I would understand, but building a Strategic bomber at this stage, I don't really understand why
If you review your message 10 years later, can you understand why China developed H20 at that time?

Look, is H20 coming at the right time? It's neither early nor late.

If you review your message 10 years later, can you understand why China developed H20 at that time?

Look, is H20 coming at the right time? It's neither early nor late.
No.

Do tell me, which country China so want to bomb that's off the range of their normal bomber range?

You don't have foreign military base, you don't have overseas territories, which mean whatever strategic bomber you have would have to base them in China (or Pakistan, which is same different, as they are next to each other)

Again, as I said 10 years ago, if you are building bomber to try to present as a secondary nuclear strike to US, that may make more sense (Actually not, but lets say it does) I mean are China going to be in a war in some god forsaken African country in the future? Or trying to fight in the middle east? If not, why would China need those bomber??

Just because you have it does not mean it is useful, I still stand by my point, Chinese Strategic bomber is a waste of money. Whatever Chinese enemy in the near future is all close to China, which mean you can already touch with fighter-bomber.

but then as I said many times, you really should have stick to whatever you are good at (Whatever that is) talking about Military Strategic Goal is not one of your forte.

No.

Do tell me, which country China so want to bomb that's off the range of their normal bomber range?

You don't have foreign military base, you don't have overseas territories, which mean whatever strategic bomber you have would have to base them in China (or Pakistan, which is same different, as they are next to each other)

Again, as I said 10 years ago, if you are building bomber to try to present as a secondary nuclear strike to US, that may make more sense (Actually not, but lets say it does) I mean are China going to be in a war in some god forsaken African country in the future? Or trying to fight in the middle east? If not, why would China need those bomber??

Just because you have it does not mean it is useful, I still stand by my point, Chinese Strategic bomber is a waste of money. Whatever Chinese enemy in the near future is all close to China, which mean you can already touch with fighter-bomber.

but then as I said many times, you really should have stick to whatever you are good at (Whatever that is) talking about Military Strategic Goal is not one of your forte.

Of course, it is to show strength and deterrence, just like the role of B-2.

Isn't the role of B-2 to show strength and deterrence? Yes, the USA needs to bomb Africa, the Middle East, Afghanistan, Haiti, Grenada, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Honduras and so on.

But do you need B-2 to bomb these countries? Isn't the B-52 better? Similarly, China uses H-6, but we also need H-20.

Of course, it is to show strength and deterrence, just like the role of B-2.

Isn't the role of B-2 to show strength and deterrence? Yes, the USA needs to bomb Africa, the Middle East, Afghanistan, Haiti, Grenada, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Honduras and so on.

But do you need B-2 to bomb these countries? Isn't the B-52 better? Similarly, China uses H-6, but we also need H-20.
The question is, DO CHINA WANT TO BOMB AFRICA OR MIDDLE EAST?

This is not what B-2 or B-52 do if we are talking about a war in Canada or Mexico or Haiti or Grenada, I don't know what world you live in to think US would use strategic bomber on those country, they are called "Strategic" bomber for a reason.

So no, unless you think in the next 5 to 10 years China will indulge in war and needs to bomb Africa, the Middle East, Afghanistan, Haiti, Grenada, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Honduras and so on, you don't need Strategic Bomber, and this is not how "Power Projection" done by the way.

You have them but can't use them is not really power projection. I mean, without forward deploying base, how are you going to use them to send sorties from China? Have 10 refuelling tanker follow it?

What happened to the "stealth drone hunter" China was developing for hunting and destroying F-22 and F-35?

This is not what B-2 or B-52 do if we are talking about a war in Canada or Mexico or Haiti or Grenada, I don't know what world you live in to think US would use strategic bomber on those country, they are called "Strategic" bomber for a reason.

So no, unless you think in the next 5 to 10 years China will indulge in war and needs to bomb Africa, the Middle East, Afghanistan, Haiti, Grenada, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Honduras and so on, you don't need Strategic Bomber, and this is not how "Power Projection" done by the way.

You have them but can't use them is not really power projection. I mean, without forward deploying base, how are you going to use them to send sorties from China? Have 10 refuelling tanker follow it?
I have already said that the role of the H-20 is to demonstrate strength and deterrence, just like the role of the B-2.

Your argument is so retarded. That's like saying China or US shouldn't build nukes unless they're planning to nuke the entire world, and they are after all called 'Intercontinental Ballistic Missile'

Also are you basically admitting the US is bombing countries like an imperialist since they have a strategic bomber?

I have already said that the role of the H-20 is to demonstrate strength and deterrence, just like the role of the B-2.
And I have already said you can't demonstrate strength if you can't use them.

How are you going to fly your H-20 to US and "Project" your power when you have to sortie out from China? Given the max range is around 8000 KM. You won't even reach Hawaii with that range. How are you going to refuel your bomber? Ask to Hawaii Air National Guard??

We use B-2 because we have base EVERYWHERE, we can put them in Guam and tell you it was there, and it can cover the entire China. We can put them in Diego Garcia and cover the entire Indian Ocean, we can Put them in Aviano and cover the entire North Africa.

How are you going to use the H-20 when you don't have foward deployed land to either base the bomber on or base the Refueller that are going to refuel those bomber when they flew from China? At the present stage, all you can project is around 6000 - 8000km range from China, that's it. It's nothing.....

Your argument is so retarded. That's like saying China or US shouldn't build nukes unless they're planning to nuke the entire world, they are after all called 'Intercontinental Ballistic Missile'
And your argument is really retard.

Why would you need strategic bomber that can't reach mainland US when you have ICBM.

And I have already said you can't demonstrate strength if you can't use them.

How are you going to fly your H-20 to US and "Project" your power when you have to sortie out from China? Given the max range is around 8000 KM. You won't even reach Hawaii with that range. How are you going to refuel your bomber? Ask to Hawaii Air National Guard??

We use B-2 because we have base EVERYWHERE, we can put them in Guam and tell you it was there, and it can cover the entire China. We can put them in Diego Garcia and cover the entire Indian Ocean, we can Put them in Aviano and cover the entire North Africa.

How are you going to use the H-20 when you don't have foward deployed land to either base the bomber on or base the Refueller that are going to refuel those bomber when they flew from China? At the present stage, all you can project is around 6000 - 8000km range from China, that's it. It's nothing.....

And your argument is really retard.

Why would you need strategic bomber that can't reach mainland US when you have ICBM.
We can bomb Guam, Hawaii, Okinawa and South Korea with H-20.
Bomb all US bases near China that can deploy B-2.

We can bomb Guam, Hawaii, Okinawa and South Korea with H-20.
Bomb all US bases near China that can deploy B-2.
Dude, you can already bomb Guam and South Korea with your own fighter bomber or even with the DF-Whatever missile you claim you would, so why you will need H-20? And you can't bomb hawaii, that's too far from you, again, how are you going to do it, you flew your H-20 with 10 refueller like the Black Bucks Raid?

And lol, bomb Guam and Hawaii, you do know that will trigger NATO article 5, right? You want to fight the entire Europe + Canada and US? Be my guest. That's not power projection, that's suicide. Real life has consequence, it's not like you just type it on the internet and go "China bomb [insert country name here]"

Dude, you can already bomb Guam and South Korea with your own fighter bomber or even with the DF-Whatever missile you claim you would, so why you will need H-20? And you can't bomb hawaii, that's too far from you, again, how are you going to do it, you flew your H-20 with 10 refueller like the Black Bucks Raid?

And lol, bomb Guam and Hawaii, you do know that will trigger NATO article 5, right? You want to fight the entire Europe + Canada and US? Be my guest. That's not power projection, that's suicide. Real life has consequence, it's not like you just type it on the internet and go "China bomb [insert country name here]"
The number of missiles is limited, and it will be cheaper to use the H-20. As for NATO, B-2 bombed China. Will China still care about NATO?
And as long as the USA is destroyed, will other NATO countries continue to participate in the war?
China faced the entire United Nations army in the Korean War, but it was the Americans who really fought with us.

The number of missiles is limited, and it will be cheaper to use the H-20. As for NATO, B-2 bombed China. Will China still care about NATO?
And as long as the USA is destroyed, will other NATO countries continue to participate in the war?
China faced the entire United Nations army in the Korean War, but it was the Americans who really fought with us.
lol, I don't know how cheap you think you can build a H-20, it will not be cheaper than missile.

And lol, it's funny you think US can be destroyed with China standing....

All I can say is, if US and China is at war. B-2 or H-20 is not really a major selling point of that war. Because if that is the case, as I said, you are looking at a Thermonuclear exchange. A few B-2 or H-20 here and there will not change anything. Or do you think US will think twice before getting into a war with China because of a few H-20 if we are already ready to go all in with nuclear option??

lol, I don't know how cheap you think you can build a H-20, it will not be cheaper than missile.

And lol, it's funny you think US can be destroyed with China standing....

All I can say is, if US and China is at war. B-2 or H-20 is not really a major selling point of that war. Because if that is the case, as I said, you are looking at a Thermonuclear exchange. A few B-2 or H-20 here and there will not change anything. Or do you think US will think twice before getting into a war with China because of a few H-20 if we are already ready to go all in with nuclear option??
I know that if China and USA are at war, the H-20 and B-2 are of little use, and the real war will be nuclear weapons.
That's why I said that the role of the H-20 is to show strength and deterrence, which is the same as that of the B-2.
You first brought China and USA into the topic, not me.

I know that if China and USA are at war, the H-20 and B-2 are of little use, and the real war will be nuclear weapons.
That's why I said that the role of the H-20 is to show strength and deterrence, which is the same as that of the B-2.
You first brought China and USA into the topic, not me.
Again, what kind of deterrence do you think you can get on the US if the US is WILLING to go nuclear on you?

And again, what kind of deterrence it can be if it can NEVER REACH US Mainland??

Also, I didn't bring this up, you did, I said in my original post, China have no use of a strategic bomber because all Chinese perceived enemy is close to China. I never bring USA or power projection in the topic, you did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom