What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

^
The Sikh faith doesn't proselytize fool.

btw We already did a 'religious' conquest of China a few thousand years ago ;)

The infidels were burnt, some forcefully converted, women taken as booty, babies killed and maimed of-course :)

^

The infidels were burnt, some forcefully converted, women taken as booty, babies killed and maimed of-course :)

As you always do everywhere. BTW, I am not surprised.

^

Buddhism has been here so long, that nowadays it is pretty much considered indigenous.

I'm sure some Buddhist academics are horrified at the "Sinified" image of the Laughing Buddha, who was originally Siddhartha Gautama.

In the same way that some other scholars are horrified, that the Europeans turned a Middle-Eastern Jesus, into a white man. :azn:

Buddhism has been here so long, that nowadays it is pretty much considered indigenous.

I'm sure some Buddhist academics are horrified at the "Sinified" image of the Laughing Buddha, who was originally Siddhartha Gautama.

In the same way that some other scholars are horrified, that the Europeans turned a Middle-Eastern Jesus, into a white man. :azn:

Buddhism has changed so much, the Tibetan and Zen versions are completely different ( this is not meant to be a dig at the tibetan separatist sentiment :cheers: )

You'd better be prepared this time, we barbaric by nature and really don't care about lossess. We just want to plunder the riches of China :)

So better hide you womenfolk, the Indians are coming! :partay:

Unfortunately this sarcasm will be lost on the false flag, who is under the strange belief that India is a historical enemy of China, while Japanese war criminals were only trying to "liberate" us. :rofl:

Talk about confusion...

I heard some Hong Kongese, whose fathers are indians but mothers are Chinese, have been taught that Pakistan is an enemy of China.

BTW, are they legitimate fathers? I heard many indian soldiers in Hong Kong abandoned their Chinese wives soon after marrying them. I can post a link.

Hmmm... strong influence of indian ancestry.

I heard some Hong Kongese, whose fathers are indians but mothers are Chinese, have been taught that Pakistan is an enemy of China.

BTW, are they legitimate fathers? I heard many indian soldiers in Hong Kong abandoned their Chinese wives soon after marrying them. I can post a link.

you are a chinese na?? lol. how do you know that pal??

Might be some, but their numbers are small. Most Indians that I've met in Hong Kong come from overseas.

Only "highly skilled" immigrants are allowed into Hong Kong, so we get a lot of expertise coming in.

And these Indians in Hong Kong actually try to learn Cantonese, which is more than I can say about most. :D

Might be some, but their numbers are small.

Most Indians that I've met in Hong Kong come from overseas.

Only "highly skilled" immigrants are allowed into Hong Kong, so we get a lot of expertise coming in.

And these Indians in Hong Kong actually try to learn Cantonese, which is more than I can say about most. :D

If you want a sane discussion, then I am ready to discuss it with you. I will share my knowledge, you also share yours.

But, don't troll.

Do you know who kicked the imperial British indian soldiers out of Hong Kong?

No, he's a South Asian who hates India and now hates China.

He tried to pretend to be Chinese for a while, but was busted over and over again, and he ended up admitting he is not.

Don't troll here. This is a serious forum.

You are indicating Pakistan. I am not a Pakistani. MODs know my IP. You also sent me a PM which is insulting to Pakistan.

Wanna be banned?

BTW, are you one of those indians? I mean, was your father an indian by any chance?

If you want a sane discussion, then I am ready to discuss it with you. I will share my knowledge, you also share yours.

But, don't troll.

Do you know who kicked the imperial British indian soldiers out of Hong Kong?

Some retards cannot understand the difference between occupied Indian soldiers serving under the imperial crown and actually being 'ruled' by Indians.

And yeah, who's trolling? Shall we dig up your past here, where you wasted thousands of man-hours by constantly stamping your foot and screaming that you were indeed Chinese, and indulged in endless debates with dozens of members, wasting everyone's time? After lying through your teeth for weeks, you have the gall to accuse others of trolling? Have you no shame or self-respect?

Don't troll here. This is a serious forum.

You are indicating Pakistan. I am not a Pakistani. MODs know my IP. You also sent me a PM which is insulting to Pakistan.

Wanna be banned?

BTW, are you one of those indians? I mean, was your father an indian by any chance?

Why, feeling uncomfortable when your deceitful and shameful past on this forum is brought up? How dare you accuse others of trolling? You start nonsense talk about 'Indians having ruled China', and after lying for weeks on weeks, you ought to be categorized as a spammer. Are you a bot by any chance?

You know absolutely nothing about China, so what information can you possibly have that will interest me? Hen hao xiao. :D

No, my family name on the fathers side is Chen and on the mother's side is Wu. Both sides of Hakka origin, and with ancestral villages in Guangdong province.

Bad luck for you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom