What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

You know absolutely nothing about China, so what information can you possibly have that will interest me? Hen hao xiao. :D

No, my family name on the fathers side is Chen and on the mother's side is Wu. Both sides of Hakka origin, and with ancestral villages in Guangdong province.

Bad luck for you. ;)

How long have you been in Hong Kong? When did your father (?) come to Hong Kong? Is your mother also from Guangdong or a local?

You are deliberately indicating Pakistan.

Why don't you tell us what South Asian country you really come from then, that gives you such a command of Hindi/Urdu verbiage, and an irrational hatred of India and now a hatred of China too.

And perhaps the reason you constantly refer to us as "Chinese Kommunist Dogs"?

How long have you been in Hong Kong? When did your father (?) come to Hong Kong? Is your mother also from Guangdong or a local?

Both from Guangdong, arrived maybe two generations ago.

Hakka origin, so DNA is most likely Northern Han, that migrated downwards to the Guangdong region.

The "local" Hong Kongese you're talking about are a very small percentage of the population. Even those local families are originally from the mainland.

Like I said before, Hong Kong is 95% Han Chinese, an even higher percentage than the mainland China. :D In fact most of the territory of Hong Kong (Kowloon + New territories) is physically located on the mainland, so they are technically mainlanders.

Why don't you tell us what South Asian country you really come from then, that gives you such a command of Hindi/Urdu verbiage, and an irrational hatred of India and now a hatred of China too.

I also hate Dinosaurs. Include it into your list.

I think, your original father knows from which country I am. Please ask him. That topic is off topic here.

The real question is, why does someone's anscestry interest him so much? What business of his is it? This is a plain method to derail the conversation and avoid answering inconvenient questions. I have seen him at it many times in the past. He won't answer a single question put to him, he will just keep diverting and asking rhetorical or off-topic counter questions so that the orignial intent gets lost.

And after himself asking questions on others anscestry, he dares to chide others for going off-topic. Here, we have an e-sociopath if there ever was one.

Last edited:
Now we have some "freak", spouting here about "fathers" endlessly. And the thread is about something else.
Methinks, he does not know who his "father" is/was or which one it was?
SOATF !

The real question is, why does someone's anscestry interest him so much? What business of his is it?

Because, as before, he is trying to convince real Chinese people that India is a historical enemy of China, while the Japanese war criminals were only trying to "liberate" us. :rofl:

He completely misunderstands what it means to be Chinese, he is only using it as a front to be anti-Indian.

Challenger, here is a quote for you, that may shed some light on what you're trying to achieve and why you're failing. Unfortunately you won't be able to read it. Ni zhi dao ma, jing wei tian hai?

Because, as before, he is trying to convince real Chinese people that India is a historical enemy of China, while the Japanese war criminals were only trying to "liberate" us. :rofl:

He completely misunderstands what it means to be Chinese, he is only using it as a front to be anti-Indian.

Challenger, here is a quote for you, that may shed some light on what you're trying to achieve and why you're failing. Unfortunately you won't be able to read it. Ni zhi dao ma, jing wei tian hai.

Post in English.

Another Chinese gibberish, you will be reported.

And your effort to create misunderstanding between China and Pakistan will get you banned. Can't you understand I am still here alive?

Post in English.

Another Chinese gibberish, you will be reported.

LOL you think the Chinese language is "gibberish" now. :rofl:

Well you also think that "Hans are not Chinese"... so maybe it's no surprise that you hate Hanyu too.

Can't you understand I am still here alive?

So am I buddy. :azn:

The only one causing a problem regarding relations here is you. By calling us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs" and apologizing for Japanese war criminals, it sheds a bad light on you, and those who you represent.

So am I buddy. :azn:

The only one causing a problem regarding relations here is you. By calling us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs" and apologizing for Japanese war criminals, it sheds a bad light on you, and those who you represent.

It is my individual opinion. I won't change my opinion, I don't change my opinion.

Long live Japan. What can you do?

Go ask the mods to ban me, because I support Japan. Go.

It is my individual opinion. I won't change my opinion, I don't change my opinion.

Long live Japan. What can you do?

Go ask the mods to ban me, because I support Japan. Go.

LOL... why would I want the mods to ban you? You can check, I've never reported your posts.

What exactly are you achieving that hurts my interests? In fact it could even be said that you are helping me, by arguing so ineffectively.

Here is a nice Chinese proverb that fits quite well:

49883770.png

Why would I want the mods to ban you?

Because banning me would serve your vested interests as you assume.

Still, I am saying Japan kicked the British indians out of China. Long live Japan.

I am not here to please you. I don't care if you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom