What's new

China's three kinds of new and improved exposure J-11D

But how do they know if a group of fighter jet comming their way is F-22 or F-35, or do they scramble both J-xx and J-11Ds ?

Also I don't think another program is too much. China still has quite a bit of J-8s which I think is inadequate.

The author of "J-11D", Lizyu, would sit in his armchair and laugh about the disussion here. There isn't any project called J-11D.

The author of "J-11D", Lizyu, would sit in his armchair and laugh about the disussion here. There isn't any project called J-11D.

Heheh yeah better to make it clear now before someone paste that bullshit meter here again.

Should check out People's Liberation Army Air Force page in wikipedia (yeah I know its not reliable source) under the Unconfirmed future aircraft section. It's crazy.

Part of a info swamp to keep people in the dark? Also maybe they just want to upgrade some of their fighters with stealth characteristics without making them completely 4th gen (5th western)

Should check out People's Liberation Army Air Force page in wikipedia (yeah I know its not reliable source) under the Unconfirmed future aircraft section. It's crazy.

Part of a info swamp to keep people in the dark? Also maybe they just want to upgrade some of their fighters with stealth characteristics without making them completely 4th gen (5th western)

You know wiki might be run by Endians.

I think this is more of a propoganda exercise to counter the propoganda by Russia for the PAK-FA.

I asked the Indians to stop jumping up and down for the over exaggerated succcess of PAK-FA and now I would ask Pakistanis to stop doing the same.

Whats's over exaggerated about the PAK-FA? Sukhoi has said little to nothing regarding its capabilities and Russia is only the second country on earth to build and fly a stealth aircraft, so why is it an over axaggeration? Would you be saying the same thing if it was a Chinese aircraft?

Last edited:
沉默侧卫……离子鱼的文章啊,曾经是备胎,CAC进度良好,SAC备胎变悲剧了。

离子鱼还是没习惯面对现实啊。

183 F22 only. There would be F35, and countless stealth drones.
250-300 j-xx would not be sufficient. And being defensive, for such a huge area, 300 is too small a number.
Besides, I believe, PLAAF will never be satisfied with such a small number.

do u thnk PLAAF are only looking for J-xx ,there may b other plans going around plus apart from j-xx China have a large number of 4 and 4++ generation aircraft like

Su-30mkm
Su-27
j-11
j-10

do u thnk PLAAF are only looking for J-xx ,there may b other plans going around plus apart from j-xx China have a large number of 4 and 4++ generation aircraft like

Su-30mkm
Su-27
j-11
j-10

Yeah, it has, for now. But if they are keeping there forces to match USA, then I am very sure that PLAAF will be preparing to phase the 4/4++ ACs out in favor of 5 gen be it Jxx or any other. Though that will depend on the capabilities of the new AC, how much it stands above the present fleet. PLAAF will not be much restricted because of funds.

ha ha ha a same jet have different spec. in fact the last one is super:china:

Max TK Wt: 28,273 Kg
Emt Wt : 14,235 Kg

But MAX PAYLOAD is ---> 15.34 t (15,340 Kg)

Look 28,273-14,235=14,038:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Flight range: 1,700 miles (1,940 nautical miles, 3,160 km), to add a two drop tanks but Combat radius: 2875 km what a utter bs

ha ha ha

Buddy, didn't you listen? There are TWO variants: J-11D (multirole) and J-11E (air superiority)

in fact, according to the article, the so called j11-D is prepared for the next 10 year during which chinese 4 generation J-20 has not yet been finished or manufactured in a large number while the threat from F22 and F35 increases drastically.

after 2020, the j-11D will be used to replace J-11 and J-11B

further more it is also used to balance the benefits of chengdu and shengyang

So, when is it going to enter service? (What year)
Is there a prototype flying?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom