What's new

Chinese Airforce Activities in South China Sea Revealed [Translated]

It's the China's propaganda only bro, you don't have a real combat, you have No experience, you can not take Taiwan back, all from you are cutting cables , killing fishermen and big mouth to threaten the world only
If that's what your military thinks, then I encourage it. On the contrary, your "real combat" air force ducked away as far as possible when we patrolled our airspace over South China Sea. That indicates two things, inability or unwillingness to challenge this "no experience" air force, or both. WWII pilots had plenty of combat experience, but they would be massacred today because of technology.

1.Wipe out ?? prove it to Taiwan first, can you ??

Again, you have trouble understanding. I don't know if it's caused by the poor state of literacy rate in Vietnam or inadequate education system. Taiwan is not just a matter between China and Taiwan, but about China and United States. In essence it is a showdown of economic and military strength. We're not concerned about resistance put up by Taiwan and never have been. However, we do need to weigh in the possibility of American intervention, and we calculate that we still need to build up our navy and air force more in order to challenge their assets in the Pacific.

It's trully CHina's propaganda, can you tell me the price ? 1 billion dollar ??
I don't know. Why don't you ask your military how much the Russians charged. Obviously enough for you to go to India instead.

when we can shoot dow you oil tanker air craft, your J-craft can not fight effectively any more, and may be droped dow all to the ocean .:lol:
Yeah and I can shoot down your Mig-21 by spitting on it. When you're done dreaming, do check on on developments in air combat in the past 40 years. Welcome to the 21st Century.

It's like a man holding a knife running at gun wielding man thinking "I can kill him once I run past these 50 meters".

1.hehe, see , when we need you to show some real Strong actions you always find some good excuse for it .

2. You don't know the price , but you think we can not affort to buy , China's propaganda make you underestimate the opponent like 1979 already .

1. because we live in a real complex world not the delusioanl space created by vietcons where millions of vietnamese trying desperately to escape from it`
2. you dont even have the money to feed your own people let alone buying expensive equipments from others.

1.hehe, see , when we need you to show some real Strong actions you always find some good excuse for it .
United States, aside from Bay of Pigs, never invaded Cuba. That must mean they're afraid of Cuba right? How was 1988 by the way?

2. You don't know the price , but you think we can not affort to buy , China's propaganda make you underestimate the opponent like 1979 already .
Details of military dealings are classified material. Simply because I translated a Chinese military officer's words, does not mean I have such information. If an average guy can get those numbers, then entire Vietnam would have no secret to speak of. However, we do know your "combat proven" air force kept on ducking our "no experience" air patrols in South China Sea. We are also aware you are attempting to obtain some degree of ECCM capability by going to the Russians and then Indians.

1.Our military budget is merely 2billion, but we can buy 2 Gepard 3.9, 6 Kilos and lots of S-300, so 10 millions for those important system is small bro .Our infrastructural is bad, so we need to buy some thing we can not make. but we can build Molnya war ship, SCud-D,soon will be Yakhont .v.v..so, this system if important we will must buy or make it first already.,

2.the world is changing with ever fast pace in modern combats, but you still have No real experience, so China know how to combat in Training field only :lol:

btw: it's true that we shot dow B 52 by Mig 21, and US war ship with Mig 17

can you even read poor thing, tens billions i quoted yet you took it as 10 millions``lol

what 'real' experiance you are talking about? cluelessly spiltting Aks in jungle shooting no targets and pushing your own citizen to carry out suicide attacts by vietcon, yeah sure viet is very experienced in those 'ancient' warfares``lol

i really wonder how old are you```or i am wasting time with a 8-year-old fat angry kid? :D

1. because we live in a real complex world not the delusioanl space created by vietcons where millions of vietnamese trying desperately to escape from it`
2. you dont even have the money to feed your own people let alone buying expensive equipments from others.

1.Oki, the debate got stuck already, we need some real strong action from you to change our mind first, but we never see. you always say: Korea, Taiwan is small problem, Japan is US's dog, Vietnam is inferior Vietcong,India can not match ..v.v.pls look at Japan, they still using F-4 phantom, if it useless against China, they throw it away already.

2.Oki, we poor, we don't have money for countermeasure system, but we have money for 2 Gepard, 6 Kilos, 300 milions for Yakhont manufacture contract...v.v.so may be that system cost 10 Billion :lol:
i really wonder how old are you```or i am wasting time with a 8-year-old fat angry kid?
Pki, so trust to CHina's propaganda, we can not buy this system, coz it too expensive :lol:

It's the China's propaganda only bro, you don't have a real combat, you have No experience, you can not take Taiwan back, all from you are cutting cables , killing fishermen and big mouth to threaten the world only

lol you were saying cutting cables arent enough for you, you need more spank? :D you people really enjoying SM :rofl:

1.Oki, the debate got stuck already, we need some real strong action from you to change our mind first, but we never see. you always say: Korea, Taiwan is small problem, Japan is US's dog, Vietnam is inferior Vietcong,India can not match ..v.v.pls look at Japan, they still using F-4 phantom, if it useless against China, they throught it away already.

2.Oki, we poor, we don't have money for countermeasure system, but we have money for 2 Gepard, 6 Kilos, 300 milions for Yakhont manufacture contract...v.v.so may be that system cost 10 Billion :lol:

we are not vietcons, we do things accordingly, as long as your bosses come to china once in a while bagging for support we still do see some minor values from you lot, at the end the day, when we moving up from the value change we need dead cheap vietnam labours to do the low end assembly```my relatives own many private factories in vietnam surely i wanna they keep making loads money from your country and dont wnat to be spoiled by any wars.

but if vietnam cross the line to be a complete clown, we are more than happy to give you more leasons to how to behave in modern world`:P

1.Oki, the debate got stuck already, we need some real strong action from you to change our mind first, but we never see. you always say: Korea, Taiwan is small problem, Japan is US's dog, Vietnam is inferior Vietcong,India can not match ..v.v.pls look at Japan, they still using F-4 phantom, if it useless against China, they throw it away already.
Was 1988 enough for you? No? It's hard to show "strong" action in South China Sea when your air force won't intercept our patrols. Can't attack what's not there.

Japan has a developed C3I structure, off-board sensors and network system to maximize their effectiveness. Even older planes, when well supported by an infrastructure, can challenge newer foes. Vietnam has no such thing.

Pki, so trust to CHina's propaganda, we can not buy this system, coz it too expensive :lol:
You don't have to believe it if you don't want to. Afterall, you believe your Mig-21s dependent on ground control will suffice against a modern airforce composed of J-10/J-11 supported by AEW&C and EW aircrafts in a network centric environment.

Again, it's information straight from our air force officer. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to accept.

Japan has a developed C3I structure, off-board sensors and network system to maximize their effectiveness. Even older planes, when well supported by an infrastructure, can challenge newer foes. Vietnam has no such thing.

You don't have to believe it if you don't want to. Afterall, you believe your Mig-21s dependent on ground control will suffice against a modern airforce composed of J-10/J-11 supported by AEW&C and EW aircrafts in a network centric environment.
1.If Japan F-4 can do some thing to China Air force, so Mig-21 can do some thing also bro, but the last comment from you always: You can not do this, you can not do that, Oki, China's propaganda really powerfull , we can not match :lol:

2.Yep, I can not belive in China's propaganda, we have enough money to buy many weapons, but we don't have money to buy most important thing to survive from China Air force . Oki, we surrender now, surrender to CHina's propaganda :lol:

1.If Japan F-4 can do some thing to China Air force, so Mig-21 can do some thing also bro, but the last comment from you always: You can not do this, you can not do that, Oki, China's propaganda really powerfull , we can not match :lol:
Where is your AEW&C assets? Aerial EW assets? Satellites? Unmanned surveillance drones? Data links?

You're not even remotely close to the capability of Japan. To put it into analogy, if Japanese air force was a healthy adult, you'd be the 3 feet tall midget. Believe what you will. Iraqis talked about how they were beating Americans too even when Americans were at the edge of their capital. Georgia talked about how they'll defeat the Russians before getting their butt whipped.

2.Yep, I can not belive in China's propaganda, we have enough money to buy many weapons, but we don't have money to buy most important thing to survive from China Air force . Oki, we surrender now, surrender to CHina's propaganda :lol:
If that belief helps to keep you alive, keep on believing.

So, how about Su-30 Mk2 with Kamikaze tactic , bro ??

For the tens billions U.S dollars system, mabe we had it already, it's not so expensive and we can send men to learn in USSR (Russia now) long time already, bro :lol:

Kamikaze in warfare nowadays? They'll shoot it down long before it reaches the target :lol: I'll feel sorry for the pilot and the expensive jet.

This is 2011, not the 1970s.

Since when did Japan's F-4 Phantoms engaged with Chinese fighters? Japan is pacifist. And besides, the Japanese will retire the F-4 pretty soon.

Where is your AEW&C assets? Aerial EW assets? Satellites? Unmanned surveillance drones? Data links?

You're not even remotely close to the capability of Japan. To put it into analogy, if Japanese air force was a healthy adult, you'd be the 3 feet tall midget. Believe what you will. Iraqis talked about how they were beating Americans too even when Americans were at the edge of their capital. Georgia talked about how they'll defeat the Russians before getting their butt whipped.

If that belief helps to keep you alive, keep on believing.

1.We sent Mig 21 to Upgrade to Mig-21 Bison in India, now, our Mig 21 is equal with F-16, but Since you look down on India's tech, so I can not say any thing else :sick:

2.Base on this website
Tác chiến không hải trong chiến tranh hiện đại
Air-sea combat in modern warfare
Tác chi
VN've known how to defend already,our Kolchuga radar can detect the Stealth Jet from 800km.We will make lots of "fake" weapons and they look like the real, your satellite,Radar can not recognize, and wasting boom with the Fake.

So, maybe we need the upgrade coutermeasure system, but the Russia price seem high, so we bougth the upgrade from India. :tongue:

Kamikaze in warfare nowadays? They'll shoot it down long before it reaches the target :lol: I'll feel sorry for the pilot and the expensive jet.

This is 2011, not the 1970s.

Since when did Japan's F-4 Phantoms engaged with Chinese fighters? Japan is pacifist. And besides, the Japanese will retire the F-4 pretty soon.

Coz Chinese here said: VN have no weapon can reach the target from 500 + km away, so I said: our Su-30mk2 can fly there to seek the China oil tanker craft and shoot her dow by R-27 missille, after that, she doesn't need to fly back if doesn't have enough gaz, just drop dow to the sea and pilots use parachute to jump out.:lol:, that I called Kamikaze tactic for the far target

2. Japan-China tension also hot now, Japan won't use F-4 against J-craft if it useless .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom