What's new

Chinese and Korean players throw match: Olympic shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they make it look so obvious, should have been more subtle and no on would notice. Good plan, but bad execution. Just make the match close and subtlety miss the crucial points.

If we won, we would still only have one team in the final due to both our teams meeting in semifinal, we tried to change it by losing, but failed to get away with it. F**k it, atleast we tried. So be it, just get on with the rest of the tournament. Just change it back to a knockout draw like it used to be instead of round robin.
perhaps they are just learning to be immoral.

see what professional Australians say about the incident

Australia coach Lasse Bundgaard, who also lodged a protest, blamed the group format for the controversy.

“It’s not good when you create a tournament where the players are put in this situation,” he said. “If you can win a medal by losing, but not by winning, that’s not a good situation to be put in.

“I totally understand why they are doing it. Now the Indonesians are doing the same but it’s not a good situation to be put in.”

perhaps they are just learning to be immoral.

you are born with a composite traits of defying personal hygiene, abusive to women, living unhealthy, cheating, being corruptive being lazy, bragging, lying?

no man they are raised that way since childhood

just automatcally match you own traits with post #188

and thats why you replied to me instantly and even had the time to tell me everything you are doing?

bright one sparkie

that was the moment when my eyes took off from the live tv and when my team is leading. The games in play take precedence I can leave these whiners on board anytime

you are born with a composite traits of defying personal hygiene, abusive to women, living unhealthy, cheating, being corruptive being lazy, bragging, lying?
are you indirectly accepting that your athletes are just learning to be immoral?

Australia coach Lasse Bundgaard, who also lodged a protest, blamed the group format for the controversy.

“It’s not good when you create a tournament where the players are put in this situation,” he said. “If you can win a medal by losing, but not by winning, that’s not a good situation to be put in.

“I totally understand why they are doing it. Now the Indonesians are doing the same but it’s not a good situation to be put in.”

this London Olympics is a mess,full of loopholes and flaws,UK is not capable of doing it,don't know why IOC awarded this Olympics to London.

just automatcally match you own traits with post #188

that was the moment when my eyes took off from the live tv when my team is leading. The games in play takes precedence I can leave these whiners on board anytime

i shower 2 - 3 times a day, i work out everyday of the week, i have never cheated on anything in my life.. lazy?? i have been in the past... and the only women i hit is chinese fags like apeman and you

Morality is a useless thing imo. You should do everything to win. I played sport, when you are in the heat of battle, you do anything to win.

It's like a football player taking a dive to get a foul. Some don't like it, but I don't care, I think morality is a bunch politically correct nonsense.

Yes, the players were wrong. But if the system is not going change it'll happen again and again. Let's be honest, cheating, greed, ambition......are human nature and no one is above them, that's why there are laws to prohibit such actions.

Oh comeon...the ATP World Tour Finals are Round Robin. Have you ever heard of anyone tanking a match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom