What's new

Chinese celebrating assassination of Shinzo Abe

Learn to read and then understand what you have read.
China invaded TIBET in 1950, which was when Sri Aurobindo predicted that the next attack would be on India.

Which happned during the Cuban missile crisis in 1962
Let Indian jokes stay in India. OK?

Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang xuance conquered India in 641 A.D. India is just a province of China! Please stop Indian invading Indian province of China!

BTW。 In 1962, India invaded China first. But. "Indian army is weaker than Chiang Kai Shek's army" ~ Zhang Guohua. The weakness of the Indian army shocked China!

So finally. The Indian army turned a war of aggression into a "capital defense war"... The weakest invader in human history. lol.

Sri Aurobindo who had accurately predicted china's invasion of India in 1950 had called China, a nation without a Soul.

Incidence like this remind me of words of great men who saw far and wide.
When Indians talk about "soul"... Just like the 150cm little Indian said it was as tall as Yao Ming.

India is the nation that is best at lying and boasting in human history! Lying and boasting are traditional Indian culture and genes.

Let Indian jokes stay in India. OK?

Tang Dynasty diplomat Wang xuance conquered India in 641 A.D. India is just a province of China! Please stop Indian invading Indian province of China!

BTW。 In 1962, India invaded China first. But. "Indian army is weaker than Chiang Kai Shek's army" ~ Zhang Guohua. The weakness of the Indian army shocked China!

So finally. The Indian army turned a war of aggression into a "capital defense war"... The weakest invader in human history. lol.

When Indians talk about "soul"... Just like the 150cm little Indian said it was as tall as Yao Ming.

India is the nation that is best at lying and boasting in human history! Lying and boasting are traditional Indian culture and genes.

You sound angry and frustrated.

Is your family still in covid camp ? zero covid zindabad.

Are you still floating in the Ganges river? Or are you abandoned by the Indian government like a dog? Kneel down to me. I'll give you a ventilator.

I will directly talk to your CCP masters. You can talk to pakistanis.

Such nonsense must be taught by the CCP to prevent more Chinese begging to seek refuge into India to join their fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees. But in the real, civilized world we've seen as soon as the Chinese get here, if they are not engaged in criminal enterprise, they provide wholesome entertainment.

Such nonsense must be taught by the CCP to prevent more Chinese begging to seek refuge into India to join their fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees. But in the real, civilized world we've seen as soon as the Chinese get here, if they are not engaged in criminal enterprise, they provide wholesome entertainment.

1 million Indian refugees beg to stay in China! 1 million Indian refugees can speak fluent Chinese. They serve the Chinese people in China. They learn Chinese culture (abandon Indian culture completely). They just want to live in China!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZmcX3phTps
I will directly talk to your CCP masters. You can talk to pakistanis.
Talk to CCP like this?
bd003a2b860948cfb596947fefcdda3c~tplv-tt-large.jpg

Last edited:

Why would China teach Indian history, no body cares about India, it not even an important country. I learn all that from Indians themselves, that’s how you got your caste system, Aryan invaders enslaving Dravidian natives. Then the Mughals came came and took over Indian, then the British. This all common knowledge, unless you’re saying they teach a less embarrassing version of Indian history in Endia.

Why would China teach Indian history, no body cares about India, it not even an important country. I learn all that from Indians themselves, that’s how you got your caste system, Aryan invaders enslaving Dravidian natives. Then the Mughals came came and took over Indian, then the British. This all common knowledge, unless you’re saying they teach a less embarrassing version of Indian history in Endia.

Of course. China doesn't teach anything anyways. That's why the Chinese are a laughing stock across the world.

1 million Indian refugees beg to stay in China! 1 million Indian refugees can speak fluent Chinese. They serve the Chinese people in China. They learn Chinese culture (abandon Indian culture completely). They just want to live in China!

Talk to CCP like this?View attachment 861310

Indian refugees in China? Hahaha. Do you have any proof. And yea, Communist Propaganda leaflets don't count as proof.

Of course. China doesn't teach anything anyways. That's why the Chinese are a laughing stock across the world.

Indian refugees in China? Hahaha. Do you have any proof. And yea, Communist Propaganda leaflets don't count as proof.
It's shocking that the Indian history editorial army talks about "evidence". emmm.... Wait for 8 years. India will have many white slaves. lol.

8 years left! Cheer! an indian!

It's shocking that the Indian history editorial army talks about "evidence". emmm.... Wait for 8 years. India will have many white slaves. lol.

8 years left! Cheer! an indian!
I understand that for China everything they see on the Web might be true. In the real, civilized democratic world - that's why we laugh at the Chinese.

No need to feed stinky indian man. We should only allow indian women to enter China.
There is no good way. These Indian refugees have been begging to stay in China.

Look at this Indian refugee. He is still begging for Chinese nationality. He can already speak fluent Chinese. But China still refused his naturalization application.

So now he blames India every day. He believes that this will help him get the Chinese green card as soon as possible(Typical Indian thinking). lol.

I understand that for China everything they see on the Web might be true. In the real, civilized democratic world - that's why we laugh at the Chinese.
Ah. Indians believe that our modern civilized world will produce such videos. lol

Indians and their western masters are much sicker than chinese. They were so happy that thousands of chineses died from covid19. Disgusting.

Wonder what kind of sick society do the Chinese have.

The dude was a staunch nationalist who despised Chinese sentiments around the Second World War. I don’t applaud it but I don’t blame them for doing this. He was hated not by China but the Koreans.
There was plenty of cake giving ,sweet eating upon Abe’a death.

China just doesn’t teach about useless things, like India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom