What's new

Chinese CH-47 Chinook exposed

Do you have any innovation to show before go after others who are doing a great job even if its copying? What have you achieved? I dont know your nationality but your tone suggests you are an Indian.

So what is India making these days while China is successfully copying other countries?
Ditto for you to question me..What has Pakistan achieved..and why do you talk about China and not Pakistan?

Lets stick to the topic now, when you build something better than us come back and criticize us. On topic like the Z-20 this will boost our transport capability, Z-10, Z-19, Z-20 build up our helicopter aviation arm which was weak the 2008 earthquake showed it especially transport capability.

Do you have any innovation to show before go after others who are doing a great job even if its copying? What have you achieved? I dont know your nationality but your tone suggests you are an Indian.

So what is India making these days while China is successfully copying other countries?
1. sincity is not an indian

2. indian made HAL Rudra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HAL Light Combat Helicopter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HAL Dhruv - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. well no doubt china has achieved a lot in every field..dosn matter how...but the real question is...how much has pakistan achieved??...why do u people only talk about china??...come on dude talk about urself....at least once...china this china that...lol

Chinnok looks cool, and is a proven reliable design too.

The most important thing is engine.

What matters is how much of that engine is Chinese tech.

Apart from that, everything else, including general design, are relatively easy.

---------------

On this "copy" thing, I absolutely love it whenever I see China "copied" a world class weapon system.

It's because :

1. It saved money.

2. it saved time.

3. it filled the gap of PLA, making it more powerful.

4. it reflects China's underlying hard cold industrial power, because by definition any world-class weapon system is un-copyable.

5. it reminds us again that LCA Tejas alike made-by-the "UN" -painted-by-India are truly, and even more, stupid in comparison.

6. it helped me identify false flagger Indian trolls on PDF, because their @rses immediately sends out a thick curry smoke.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom