What's new

Chinese coast guard vs Vietnamese coast guard: Clash

Vietnam should be careful because they cant stand a chance against China
So what are the Chinese going to do? Declare war against Vietnam? That's not an option. Sending more ships to patrol the area is what they can do.

But I was surprised that the Chinese ship didn't retaliate or show more aggression as how the Chinese usually do. Were they scared of the Vietnamese Navy? And why didn't the Chinese send a protest note to Vietnam? No warnings, no nothing. Something seems fishy here.....
:what:

Sorry buddy, but I do not speak Google translate.

When you didn't understand what does it mean, i could say to you: The kid in your picture is like China, may be big one but his brain is still no developed enough.
Clear ?

When you didn't understand what does it mean, i could say to you: The kid in your picture is like China, may be big one but his brain is still no developed enough.
Clear ?

Much better, you should type like this more and make yourself more understandable.
That baby actually represents Vietnam: Small, immature yet boastful. Kapeesh?

So what are the Chinese going to do? Declare war against Vietnam? That's not an option. Sending more ships to patrol the area is what they can do.

But I was surprised that the Chinese ship didn't retaliate or show more aggression as how the Chinese usually do. Were they scared of the Vietnamese Navy? And why didn't the Chinese send a protest note to Vietnam? No warnings, no nothing. Something seems fishy here.....

Very simple, they violated VN sea territory, so they are running like a thief, when seeing the landlord:):):).
Vietnam action is still fair, not as Japanese or Filipino, they even arrested Chinese boat and the captain.

I think China being a bigger more powerful country should give some leeway to her smaller neighbors. The Chinese map of their EEZ is just ridiculous and disregard the interest of all of her neighbors. At the same time, I think smaller countries surround China should not antagonize China.

Vietnam have been through a lot and just beginning to reap economic benefit. The Vietnamese people need to calm down and focus on the economy. The last war killed 3 million Vietnamese and set the country back decades. Vietnam doesn't need a war with China. The result would not be good for Vietnam. China is a stone throw away from Vietnam and Vietnamese should develope closer ties with China and everyone else.

Vietnam cannot rely on the US. Vietnamese need to remember that US will betray anyone. The US supported the French against an Vietnamese independence. We need to remember that. The US doesn't care about Vietnam or any of the Southeast Asian countries. The US will withdraw when it suit their interest just like during the Vietnam War. To American, SEA countries are mere cheap places for prostitutes.

People need to calm down with all the rhetoric. Vietnam and the Philippines should be understand that the US is using them to further their own interest and should not take side.

The only one who benefits in a war for SC Sea is the US, with more weapon sales and a firmer hold in the area. The people who suffers are the regular Vietnamese, Chinese, and Filippino with death and destructions that will take decades to recover.

Vietnam should remember that 10% of the population died during the last war. They should remember My Lai Massacre and all the dehumanization rapes Vietnamese dedured by American and the French during the war. Philippines should remember they fought a war with America to gain independence.

Fact is America doesn't care about any Asian countries or its people. So people should think clearly before getting into bed with someone who will betray them at any moment.

Hahaha, stop giving lecture, I am sure you are a liar spy from Hangnail-Beijing. US will always support Asian countries to against your Chinese mafia Gov. No matter how, US will never be friend with China.

can some knowledgeable viatnamese or chinese member explain to me what exactly happened during their last war... because I heard somewhere that Vietnam DEFEATED China, that too just 20 years ago!!!! Is that true?????

To be frank, then only I'll be able to appreciate why Vietnam is showing such aggression to China, even if its in Vietnamese waters,,,,,

Much better, you should type like this more and make yourself more understandable.
That baby actually represents Vietnam: Small, immature yet boastful. Kapeesh?

The photo posted by you, you like it. It's symbol for China, his face is typical Chinese and very aggressive.

The Chinese ship in that video is about 2000 tons while the Vietnamese ship is 200 tons.:P

Next year Viet Nam will induct into the coast guard unit 2000-ton patrol boats with anti-submarine helicopter on deck.

This incident happen a month ago , and CHina threaten us with the sound of Cannon already , CHinese could not show more aggression to us bcz this marine police crew have Gun :D , it's diffrent with fishing boat.

What will you do when some shits are floating in your swimming pool?

can some knowledgeable viatnamese or chinese member explain to me what exactly happened during their last war... because I heard somewhere that Vietnam DEFEATED China, that too just 20 years ago!!!! Is that true?????

To be frank, then only I'll be able to appreciate why Vietnam is showing such aggression to China, even if its in Vietnamese waters,,,,,

Seem to me that and yes, base on the video clip posted above Vietnam Marine Police was aggressive due to the action taken. They did tried to turn over CMS ship for any cause may occur. People said "Story always has both side" and base on the pictures was posted by Chinese members, that make me and I think the rest of people will understanding why the VMP did to CMS.

2 CMS was blocked and seize the Vietnam commercial ship, that is not looking right. At least, VMP face of to CMS which is BIGGER and STRONGER more than VMP.

As a balloon as it being pressed, its will explosion no matter how. VMP did not do wrong at this moment, but due to the face-off with China Marintim Surveilance, they kept running without a fight. Why? Because they was trespassing, with all lucky CMS has that was not meet VN Navy else it will be capture for sure.

I have to acknowledge the fact that some chineses cannot answer this question above because they're just ****, and floating around the world.
PEACE!!!

I beg to differ. It looks just like a Vietnamese. Very small, immature, aggressive yet boastful.

More than likely, Chinese immature, aggressive rated are high at this point. Will you OK for VN Navy attacking on China commercial ships? I don't think you will like or want to see it.[That's call hit on a belly button doesn't it?]

Unlikely, China already did hit on a Vietnam belly button more than to duet. I hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom