What's new

Chinese government cuts US Democratic debate feed during Xinjiang discussion

No surprise. I am laughing too. Because yours is faked love so American leaders made travel ban to Muslim countries. With true love, everything is possible. You see American leaders don't want to live in Muslim countries, that means whatever they tallked about Muslim is faked.
l1Ik37E.png

Tell a joke: US White House Loves Muslims!
:rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap::rap:

That many emojis will get you the ban hammer soon. :rolleyes:

No surprise. I am laughing too. Because yours is faked love so American leaders made travel ban to Muslim countries. With true love, everything is possible. You see American leaders don't want to live in Muslim countries, that means whatever they tallked about Muslim is faked.

Care to show us your flags so we know from which perspective we're looking at?

Yours is BS! Foreigners who always criticize others and don't want others fight back means these foreigners/you are draconian and totalitarian themselves/yourself. You and dictator are no difference!

Last edited:
BS is what you're spreading on this thread for the last 3 posts. All of your posts don't even reach beyond a 3 sentence limit whereas mine have multiple paragraphs.

BS again..... keeping writing it, and keep feeling good about yourself! Ignorance is Bliss! :lol:

That many emojis will get you the ban hammer soon. :rolleyes:

Care to show us your flags so we know from which perspective we're looking at?
Obviously, emojis not bring more harm than boring nonsense. I am just telling a joke.

Yours is BS! Foreigners who always criticize others and don't want others fight back means these foreigners/you are draconian and totalitarian themselves/yourself. You and dictator are no difference!

The problem with Patriotic education is that it does not teach you critical thinking skills, only skills to parrot what Dear Leader says.

But I guess if patriotic education taught critical thinking, then it would no longer be patriotic.....

Dude....

That does not mean that they are lying over Xinjiang.

Would you like to explain what exactly these "reeducation" camps actually are? No other country in the civilised world feels the need to have them.

PS - China is the arch backer of the savage Myanmarese regime that has killed and raped 10s of thousands of Muslim Rohingya and expelled over a million.

Where is the evidence that they are not lying and that the Chinese are committing atrocities?

You mean the same establishment that sends F-16's, Aid and to whom many Pakistani immigrate to? :D

So that means that the americans are telling the truth? So by Pakistanis immigrating to America and receiving F-16s, by your logic it means that America did not invade Iraq and Afghanistan and kill millions of people????????............WTF???????........Brilliant logic...........:disagree:

Last edited:
When will China open these camps up for full international inspection to disprove the allegations?

What camps? The same camps that are alleged by the SAME americans who have killed over 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990?

What camps? The same camps that are alleged by the SAME americans who have killed over 10 million Muslims globally since August 1990?

The ones that China admits to and have been picked up by satellites and on video.
Never saw "education camps" before that looked exactly like high security prisons.

BS again..... keeping writing it, and keep feeling good about yourself! Ignorance is Bliss! :lol:

You should leave Aussia land and go live in China....we'll see if ignorance is bliss or not when you come running back. :rolleyes:

So that means that the americans are telling the truth? So by Pakistanis immigrating to America and receiving F-16s, by your logic it means that America did not invade Iraq and Afghanistan and kill millions of people????????............WTF???????........Brilliant logic...........:disagree:

No one applied that logic...only you did. :D

I was just explaining your hypocrisy when you yourself live or have lived in UK, which has done the most harm to Muslims up to date....the US hasn't even come close to the atrocities done by the UK in the past....if you want to start a dick measuring contest.

Heck, own Muslims keep on killing Muslims (Saudis in Yemen, Terrorism in Pakistan, etc etc)....how're you going to blame the US when your own govt. (Pakistan) receives military and economic support from the US??

Even right now, many Pakistanis send back $$$ to Pakistan. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom