What's new

Chinese government cuts US Democratic debate feed during Xinjiang discussion

China superpower?

:rofl:

Dude, you cannot even make jet engines as good as Russia yet.

Let us list the jet engine makers in order of capability:

1 US = UK
2 France
3 Russia
4 China

Your per capita income is just 1/3rd that of USA.

China is a powerful country but it has at least 10 years to go before it can claim to be anywhere near USA.
With the way you are going you will be devoid of rich and powerful friends and will always be No 2 to USA.

Understand that you need to be liked by the world in order to reach anywhere near to your full potential. Take the arrogance out and join the civilised world.

China will never ever reach the influence America has because China don’t have soft power. China will be another Soviet Union with economic and military power but little to no soft power. Chinese language is very difficult to learn. No one cares about Chinese movies, Chinese music, etc. China has no values that people are attracted to. China is not a multicultural country which means only Chinese people will benefit.

China is just a slightly improved version of the Soviet Union with a bigger population.

China will never ever reach the influence America has because China don’t have soft power. China will be another Soviet Union with economic and military power but little to no soft power. Chinese language is very difficult to learn. No one cares about Chinese movies, Chinese music, etc. China has no values that people are attracted to. China is not a multicultural country which means only Chinese people will benefit.

China is just a slightly improved version of the Soviet Union with a bigger population.

They had the chance to try to create an alternative to Western bloc but have blown it.
Bit more powerful economically than Soviet Union but that is about it.

I agree. Even if they have a GDP per capita equal to USA and closely match American civilian and military tech, they will never have the influence of the US.

The US has committed a lot of crimes and responsibile for the death of millions of people through illegal wars but still the US also upheld human rights to some extent. The US offers an ideology of freedom and human rights that is extremely attractive to oppressed and unprivileged people around the world. US offers ideological leadership. The Chinese on the other hand behave like Shylock The Jew with total disregard for the sanctity of human life.

The spread of English language and the popular culture of Hollywood also keeps the US ahead in influence building. Not only that, millions upon millions of people from the whole world from all backgrounds have been given citizenship in the US and have been treated equally as humans and given chance to pursue their dreams and many have been successful. The story is same for other countries of the western world in Europe, Australia, NZ etc. China will never have this level of influence.

China is Soviet union 2.0 with the only difference being Chinese citizens are financially better of and that's all.

@UKBengali

China superpower?
Oh, yes. By every measure.

Dude, you cannot even make jet engines as good as Russia yet.
It's not the 90's anymore. Let me get you caught up with the times.
rpxdcy0dmn141.jpg

ziezgqr9egx31.jpg

Your per capita income is just 1/3rd that of USA.
Good. That just means China still has enormous room left to grow. China is a superpower today, your white masters' language doesn't have a word for what it's going to be tomorrow.
Understand that you need to be liked by the world in order to reach anywhere near to your full potential.
It's you who needs to understand that geopolitics doesn't work like high school cliques. China doesn't need to be liked, it needs to be feared.
Take the arrogance out and join the civilised world.
China is the civilized world, and it's the barbarians who need to be on good terms with it if they want to have any semblance of a future. The UK you worship is going to have to assume the position
Song_960_7367w.jpg

if it wants to have a future after Brexit and Scottish independence (I suppose we won't be calling it the "United" Kingdom soon enough).

Oh, yes. By every measure.

It's not the 90's anymore. Let me get you caught up with the times.
rpxdcy0dmn141.jpg

ziezgqr9egx31.jpg

Good. That just means China still has enormous room left to grow. China is a superpower today, your white masters' language doesn't have a word for what it's going to be tomorrow.

It's you who needs to understand that geopolitics doesn't work like high school cliques. China doesn't need to be liked, it needs to be feared.

China is the civilized world, and it's the barbarians who need to be on good terms with it if they want to have any semblance of a future. The UK you worship is going to have to assume the position
Song_960_7367w.jpg

if it wants to have a future after Brexit and Scottish independence (I suppose we won't be calling it the "United" Kingdom soon enough).

Dude, can we stick to facts?

J-10C runs on Russian engines. You may have a few running with Chinese test engines but even after this time, you only trust your engines with dual engine fighters like J-11.
You currently have nothing to compare with Russia in the military or civilian fields - in 10 years time you may catch up with Russia but still behind.

Now, how can you be a superpower when you have zero ability to project power around the world?

In an open ocean battle the UK’s Royal Navy would sent your fleet right down to the bottom of the Ocean.
The QE carrier with F-35s would totally outclassed your single Russian carrier with J-15s, the Astute SSN would have a field day hunting your surface fleet and the Type-45 destroyer will swot any J-15s that somehow get past the F-35 cap and deal with cruise missiles coming at the British fleet.

At least wait till you can take on the Royal Navy before proclaiming yourself a superpower dude!

You know, I'd call you a false flagger but that's not entirely true. You're "Pakistani" in the sense that you were born in Pakistan, but you're not really Pakistani. You're not American either, in the sense of embracing your adoptive home. You don't believe in states, you believe in the ummah - which practically means you want to be ruled by a Turk. Hey, to each their own; you want to give your a*s to the Turks, that's your business. But don't drag Pakistan into it.

China doesn't interfere in the sovereign affairs of other nations, so it's no threat to Pakistan. It's "Pakistanis" like you who want to interfere in China's business and take Pakistan back to the 7th century who are a threat.

:lol:

You can call me whatever you want me to. I have been called worse for my views. If you keep on slandering rather than making an actual discussion, the ban hammer won't be far off from you.

Either way, you started off with the right footing in post #54 but I don't know what went wrong...:D

IronBrother Pakistanis know that China doesn't interfere in other countries' internal affairs. The only thing reaching their homes will be investments and jobs from CPEC.

Boy, you got a lot of reading to do if you think China doesn't "interfere" in other countries internal affairs. :rolleyes:

J-10C runs on Russian engines.
Not anymore. All of CAC's aircraft are now off the vodka.
You currently have nothing to compare with Russia in the military or civilian fields - in 10 years time you may catch up with Russia but still behind.
I simply cannot deal with someone this far divorced from reality. Your image of China is stuck in some timewarp from the late 90s. If you can't see how far China's come then there's nothing I can do for you.

And by the way, ever since Russia annexed Crimea it's been unable to import technology and machine tools from the West. All the advances Russia is making now it's making with Chinese technology. China's always happy to help a friend.
At least wait till you can take on the Royal Navy before proclaiming yourself a superpower dude!
:omghaha:
https://www.iiss.org/blogs/military-balance/2018/05/china-naval-shipbuilding
The ships China has launched since 2014 have about the tonnage of the entire UK navy. Do you understand the ramifications of that? It means that in 4 years (when that article was written), China added the Royal Navy.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/hisutton/2019/12/15/china-is-building-an-incredible-number-of-warships/

Here's some more fun facts about China's submarines
https://thediplomat.com/2019/01/pondering-chinas-future-nuclear-submarine-production/

Last edited:
lol... Seems some guys are feed really well by their white masters with dog food, and talking here like they are from the British Royalty or from the White House, lol... However, your fellow countrymen back home are not as comfortable as you poppies wagging your tails so hard to please your white masters and to get some extra bones... Your fellow countrymen are struggling on things like putting the food on the table and getting from point A to point B with at least some comfort...

Care your fellow countrymen first before your "Uighur brothers" lol... And don't let your "Uighur brothers" look down upon and laugh at you as they are first and foremost proud citizen of the People's Republic of China:

There are a few do want to pursue their dreams, they are free to leave and go to their dream land like the super duper Bangladesh... As the land belongs to China since Han dynasty 2,000 years ago..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protectorate_of_the_Western_Regions

What power do you have to compel China to do anything? You can't even compel Myanmar to stop ethnically cleansing the Bangladeshi migrants there and you want to take on China? lel. Get it through your skull that you're dealing with a superpower which you're powerless against.

You already know what's going on. Your ummah buddies are being made to stitch underwear and sing this
and they better do it smiling in unison like they're in some Disney movie if they know what's good for them.
I think some guys are more interested in singing the Star Spangled Banner or America the Beautiful in Guantanamo with iron bars put inside their azz ... lol...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom