What's new

Chinese Love Indian Soaps / Serials..LOL

Indian soaps???????

Waste of time and extremely mentally virulent.
I hope anyone who has some sense or kind of brain, will soon swicth off TV.
I feel sympathy (specially for women who watch these craps).

My experience says........Pakistani foods are the best.
Indian foods a subset of Pakistani foods.

Indian soaps???????

but buddy, indian soaps are craze in pakistan. all pakistanis watch indian movies & channels but they don't admit.

its amazing for me that Chinese citizens watch and like Indian serials. any way! our Chinese bros can now study our culture. BTW is sasural genda ful most favorite serial in china?

Indian soaps???????

Your experience ???

I think you already watch lot of Indian serials :lol:

Those serials are for ladies so just leave them for ladies what they want to watch ( Doesn't matter whether they are in India, Pakistan or China)

Indian soaps???????

Then u know nothing about diversity in india really.Gordon Brown[hells kitchen fame] did a 3 part series on india in which even he was amazed to see the diversity.[understandably so as he even coverd nagaland,rajasthan...]
I think 4 pak india ends at north,itself.In 7 sister states of ne itself you will find food more diverse than middle eastern countries put together.[my dad has spent over 10 years in that part and he is non veg.]
And yes i agree with u regarding most indian soaps.

t_0007.gif
it's not true!the Indian serials are shown on the chinese TV and it doesn't mean that chinese people like to watch the Indian serials!The most foreign TV serials are shown on the chinese TV is the s.korea serial but it's still much less when compared to the chinese serials.
t_0016.gif

Last edited:
There is lot to learn from indian soaps. The art of make up and having pretty eyes. As far my experience, chinese like eyes of indian girls. And and and my first crush was oshin the japanese girl. I just loved her eyes. :-)

I get headache watching 4 min of that crap , sissy heros , and toublesome ladies

All the stories follow a pattern

1. Marrige
2. Problems
3. Someone goes to jail
4. Losing memory is always in thing
5. Ocassional Ghunda mawali scene
6. Now the tred is some musical dance sequence

You seen one clip you seen it all and when these shows end no body knows one day you are channel surfing and you learn oh they cancelled teh show

1- No story
2- No purpose
3- No Entertainment

Goal is put in , models in every role , choose 19 year old to play role of mother , and grand mother and there you go you got ratings

Absolutely bogus , story and made up homes and its pretty much a buttered up cinderella story

And 90% well ok 95% of the scenes are filmed in "studio made up homes" homes in india don't even look like that

I get headache watching 4 min of that crap , sissy heros , and toublesome ladies

1. Marrige
2. Problems
3. Someone goes to jail

You seen one clip you seen it all and when these shows end no body knows one day you are channel surfing and you learn oh they cancelled teh show

1- No story
2- No purpose
3- No Entertainment

Goal is put in , models in every role , choose 19 year old to play role of mother , and grand mother and there you go you got ratings

Absolutely bogus , story and made up homes and its pretty much a buttered up cinderella story

And 90% well ok 95% of the scenes are filmed in "studio made up homes" homes in india don't even look like that

I think now a days people using remote so if any one dnt like any thing so they can change channel

And if Pakistani women watching these serials that mean they like it

I know its hard for Pakistani people to accept that fact but it cant change the reality :wave:

1. Marrige
2. Problems
3. Someone goes to jail

1- No story
2- No purpose
3- No Entertainment

Hey you are bang on.
But how do you know that hmm:azn:
You too are a big fan of these soaps:agree:

1. Marrige
2. Problems
3. Someone goes to jail

1- No story
2- No purpose
3- No Entertainment

brilliant analysis dude !! u have watched a lot of serials..... pity

Indian soaps???????

Indian cusine is ranked one of the best among the world. There are lot of varieties in India compared to other countries.
May be you are talking of Mugalai cusine but what about other cuisines like sindi,bengal,south Indian,North Indian etc.
pakistan cuisine is a subset of Indian cusine. :coffee:

INDIAN serials may not be best thing to show our culture to chinese people but something is better than nothing. atleast it is getting the ball rolling. people to people contact is something INDIA -CHINA relations need to improve.

but buddy, indian soaps are craze in pakistan. all pakistanis watch indian movies & channels but they don't admit.

well situations are changed now .. now see & come .. There are more drama serials here now .. & they are best ..

Back
Top Bottom