What's new

Chinese Navy To surpass U.S navy by 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service",
I don't think any country can 1 VS 1 with US army at global scale in the future 50 years, and I don't think China's warship will cruising the Atlantic Ocean every day in future, this doesn't fit Chinese thinking manner, China don't want to be world police, that's not our business

China is a weak second-rate country with a MASSIVE inferiority complex that tries its hardest to impress the US with this and that....and fails. It will disintegrate into little feuding fragments, as it always has....and the will be huddled in ditches eating each other, as we found them...and as they have throughout their nasty history. As far as "free-press"....There is no news I can't get (we block nothing). If I wanted all my news to be from Iran or North Korea...I could do that. Seriously....most of you live in the west....get your news there....and then say "there is no free media in the west"....are you folks retarded? If you can get it....WE ALL CAN HERE...I understand why China needs to keep its citizens spoon-fed....when most were barely able to count their toes and come up with the same number twice a generation ago...you gotta be careful...look what happened when we let the Iraqis have a little say....all they can do is blow each other up....no damned clue....

China is a weak second-rate country with a MASSIVE inferiority complex that tries its hardest to impress the US with this and that....and fails. It will disintegrate into little feuding fragments, as it always has....and the will be huddled in ditches eating each other, as we found them...and as they have throughout their nasty history. As far as "free-press"....There is no news I can't get (we block nothing). If I wanted all my news to be from Iran or North Korea...I could do that. Seriously....most of you live in the west....get your news there....and then say "there is no free media in the west"....are you folks retarded? If you can get it....WE ALL CAN HERE...I understand why China needs to keep its citizens spoon-fed....when most were barely able to count their toes and come up with the same number twice a generation ago...you gotta be careful...look what happened when we let the Iraqis have a little say....all they can do is blow each other up....no damned clue....

America will be lucky to remain even a challenge to China in 30-40 years.

America isn't touching China in the 21st century.

America will be lucky to remain even a challenge to China in 30-40 years.

America isn't touching China in the 21st century.
Did they teach you about dates in your re-education camp? It is the 21st century...you are second rate if that.

Did they teach you about dates in your re-education camp? It is the 21st century...you are second rate if that.

There is nothing to stop us from becoming the most powerful country on earth.

Yankees just dominated a weak era.

We own you. We humiliated you in war. We are going to overtake you as a country.
The only thing you can do is bomb mickey mouse countries like Iraq and Afghanistan :lol:

Deal with it :coffee:

There is nothing to stop us from becoming the most powerful country on earth.

Yankees just dominated a weak era.

We own you. We humiliated you in war. We are going to overtake you as a country.
The only thing you can do is bomb mickey mouse countries like Iraq and Afghanistan :lol:

Deal with it :coffee:
Lol....look over your border...at Korea....we are there....we are gonna come for you....hide now! But I promise we will be nice....give candy to your kids after shooting you...Well, enough fun for now. Our systems are integrated. I mainly do this because I'm old enough to jones for the cold war. But seriously....we aren't gonna fight any time soon....and I will be honest...you will narrow the gap in that time...and integrate more fully....so all we can do is have internet fun. Of course that's what they said before WWI.

Oh you want another spanking in Korea?

We'll bring the *** whooping, you bring that Yankee ***.

We just love humiliating the Yankees. It's our specialty.
Lol You only exist as a nation thanks to our benevolence....and we did exactly what we came to do....kept South Korea free of filth. And we are STILL there...on your border.....looking at you....waiting....Lol....you can't send one soldier to our hemisphere....and can't keep us from yours....and you bleat about parity? You aren't even in the same league! But I do love China....happy meals wouldn't be the same without them!

Lol You only exist as a nation thanks to our benevolence....and we did exactly what we came to do....kept South Korea free of filth. And we are STILL there...on your border.....looking at you....waiting....Lol....you can't send one soldier to our hemisphere....and can't keep us from yours....and you bleat about parity? You aren't even in the same league! But I do love China....happy meals wouldn't be the same without them!

We defeated the Japs. Without our help the Japs would have already crushed you far worse than we crushed you.

We defeated the Yankee military. You thought about uniting Korea and our volunteer army was enough to embarrass your military :lol:

Aiight no point debating with a troll.
I'm out.

We defeated the Japs. Without our help the Japs would have already crushed you far worse than we crushed you.

We defeated the Yankee military. You thought about uniting Korea and our volunteer army was enough to embarrass your military :lol:

Aiight no point debating with a troll.
I'm out.
you are one of those chinese fanboy... guys really how many times you will belive leaked potochops... ccp feeding you guys lot...

you are one of those chinese fanboy... guys really how many times you will belive leaked potochops... ccp feeding you guys lot...

Just stating facts!

Can't deny facts mate.

You have been brainwashed with Hollywood movies and western media. Indians are very gullible people.

Last edited:
Just stating facts!

Can't deny facts mate.

You have been brainwashed with Hollywood movies and western media. Indians are very ignorant people, that's why you have the IQ you do.
Do you have any other work other than abusing every country??

Just stating facts!

Can't deny facts mate.

You have been brainwashed with Hollywood movies and western media. Indians are very gullible people.

Thats not stating facts, thats spouting BS. South Korea still exists and our military is still in the Korean peninsula. Explain that. You failed to help North Korea take over South Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom