What's new

Chinese police besiege town and cut of food supplies in bid to quell riots

typical Chinese mentality......cant take criticism-bash India....coz Pakistani people will be there to back them up even if the thread is not about India........

but in other threads about India ....for example in the one "Asia,s worst performing currency----the title has Asia in it but we cant talk about other Asian countries" .......shows yhat you guys are nothing more than a bunch school kids trying to score points rather than actually have some meaning full discussion

this thread is about China and if you want to talk about Indian Police then there are already enough threads in this forum where you can comment on.................

all you can do to cover up your sorry *** is- by trying to turn this thread to an India bashing thread rather than feeling for the sad condition of that particular village....really shows how much value your posts(in other threads as well) can be taken with in general...

since this thread was started by an Indian,and replied by other Indians with photos,so India is automatically involved in this thread.dont pretend that this mess has nothing to do with Indians,you made this mess.

Where are mods???????

plz take action against chinese who want to derail this thread and posting off topic and flame.

since this thread was started by an Indian,and replied by other Indians with photos,so India is automatically involved in this thread.dont pretend that this mess has nothing to do with Indians,you made this mess.

what logic........kudoos.....to you and your logic,......lol....i cant stop laughing..........

you are a true cpc's internet warrior.....lol

this thread is about China and if you want to talk about Indian Police then there are already enough threads in this forum where you can comment on.................

all you can do to cover up your sorry *** is- by trying to turn this thread to an India bashing thread rather than feeling for the sad condition of that particular village....really shows how much value your posts(in other threads as well) can be taken with in general...
'

what the chines are actually demonstrating are there lack of reasoning skills and there obsession with looking good even if they have to ignore what happens to there own people.

What they deflect with, are pictures of separatists ..like there very own in Xingiang...

but the actually topic lies with there own daily people who want nothing more than there land back.and insted some poor blind guy gets killed for sstanding up for them

and as again stated Picture are a dime a dozen, i wounder how many pictures would 180000 uprising china make.lol

over-30-tibetans-arrested-in-nepal-on-51st-uprising-day-pg.jpg
china-video-grab_208162s.jpg

i rather not post more gruesome images ...which i kno some chinese trollers here love to relish and fapp off at

when people talking about Indian human rights violations,you Indian posters always bring out Tibet or Xinjiang photos and reports,and no one asked the mod to intervene,how come this one you come out and cry foul while you always do the same in other threads.

typical Chinese mentality......cant take criticism-bash India....coz Pakistani people will be there to back them up even if the thread is not about India........

but in other threads about India ....for example in the one "Asia,s worst performing currency----the title has Asia in it but we cant talk about other Asian countries" .......shows yhat you guys are nothing more than a bunch school kids trying to score points rather than actually have some meaning full discussion

We have witness enough to tell the difference between Indians spreading propaganda and cheap political point scoring to showing genuine concerns. My advice to you is, do not throw rocks inside the glass hut of yours, because when you do, the glass will shatter and it will hit you. Be critical of yourself before criticizing others.

'

what the chines are actually demonstrating are there lack of reasoning skills and there obsession with looking good even if they have to ignore what happens to there own people.

What they deflect with are pictures of separatists ..like there very own in Xingiang...

but the actually topic lies with there own daily people who want nothing more than there land back.and insted some poor blind guy gets killed for sstanding up for them

and as again stated Picture are a dime a dozen, i wounder how many pictures would 180000 uprising china make.lol

over-30-tibetans-arrested-in-nepal-on-51st-uprising-day-pg.jpg
china-video-grab_208162s.jpg

photo_1314768433654-1-0.jpg

wrong uniform and weapon,man ,from which country did you take that photo,how pathetic,haha

wrong uniform and weapon,man ,from which country did you take that photo,how pathetic,haha
'

as i said the only clean images i could find..lol dont take it as a compliment

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chinese poster fails in his duty to motherland to derail this thread, your food supplies will be cut.

At topic, in a big largely poor country like china, where government officials are corrupt, such things are bound to happen. This happens in India too, I mean government does not always repond in a civil manner, at the same time protesters also get violent. Since elections is a numbers game, that is not always a recourse. But cutting food supplies reminds one of the kind of tactics british applied - reprisal tactics. Weird.

Come on guys why is this becoming a troll feast, no more pic posting that is not relevent to the topic.
Its said that the dead guy was responsible for protest against a local government body that took peoples land for development purpose.
This kind of thing is happening in India too, the State governments of India too buy farmers land at low prices for corporate sector development, depriving the lively hood of the farmer.
But this is the first time i am hearing that Chinese people are also suffering from same injustice.

Any chinese poster fails in his duty to motherland to derail this thread, your food supplies will be cut.

At topic, in a big largely poor country like china, where government officials are corrupt, such things are bound to happen. This happens in India too, I mean government does not always repond in a civil manner, at the same time protesters also get violent. Since elections is a numbers game, that is not always a recourse. But cutting food supplies reminds one of the kind of tactics british applied - reprisal tactics. Weird.

haha,food supply?we eat well and dont have prevalent malnutrition plagued India,and according to international corruption index India is way more corrupted than China.a large and poor country??which country suits this decriptiong better??

We have witness enough to tell the difference between Indians spreading propaganda and cheap political point scoring to showing genuine concerns. My advice to you is, do not throw rocks inside the glass hut of yours, because when you do, the glass will shatter and it will hit you. Be critical of yourself before criticizing others.

My compliments Mr. Obambam. The "those who live in glass huts" is a Winner. Classic.

Why Mods are not taking any action against chinese who are posting off topic despite report and PM?????????????

The rules should be equal for all. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom